Pretending to be Sane

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

You couldn't breathe. This was... TOO MUCH.

V ING TAEHYUNG JUST FREAKING TACKLED ME TO A FREAKING CHAIR AND IS HOVERING OVER ME. OMGOMGOMG.

The only way this could be better was if...

NO IZZ, YOU MUST NOT THINK THIS WAY. BAD...

OH WHO CARES?!

TAKE ME V. RIGHT HERE AND NOW. AND BRING THAT DANCER ALONG TOO.

SHARING IS CARING.

You looked up to him, and he looked at you, locking your gazes for a few seconds.

MY HEART.

"Mianhae Isa," he grinned, pulling you up again to stand, causing you to smack into his chest softly.

He let you go a bit, and your cheeks were flaming. You swore you saw a little smirk playing on his lips, but you looked down in embarrassment before you could confirm. He taller than you, and at some point he had s his arms around you and was now hugging you, all whilst staring at you with those penetrating eyes of his.

O

M

G

"V!" Rap Mon, Jin And JungKook all exclaim, whilst J-hope cheers him on, and Suga and Jimin chuckled, Jimin catching your eye under V.

That's right. Join us.

In fact, all of you come, even you Rap Mon ma PP. WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER... WE'LL HAVE 28 KIDS...

... I'LL FIND A COUNTRY WHERE IT'S LEGAL.

"Izza lobes me," he sung.

You breathlessly let out a burst of laughter, at his 'lobes', your heart pounding against your rib cage urgently.

You were almost certain he could feel it.

"Waeyo- Izzzaa?" he pouted. "You lobe me? Saranghae!" he sung.

NO YOU FOOL, I LOBE ALL OF CHU, AND YOUR AMAZING FACES. OMG.

"Um," you blushed.

This really was too much.

He suddenly straightens up, removing his arms form around you and making a heart with his hands, all whilst staring straight into your eyes.

“I love you,” he pronounced, excitedly, his eyes turning to crescents.

Oh... my... dear... TAEHYUNG.

Your heart was done, that was it, you were dead, finished.

Actually, screw dat. I'm alive! Alive and ready to dominate this bish.

"OKAY V!" Rap Mon yelled, adding a few other words in Korean, and suddenly the excitable kitten-like Korean was separated from you.

You looked up to see V whining, as his two hyungs, Rap Mon and Jin, pulled him back, one on each of his arms.

Jin released one side, shooting you a smile, before stepping back.

“I'm sory,” he attempted to speak. “He's not always like this.”

You smiled, not knowing how to respond, other than to nod. You had this feeling V was deeper than he seemed. He didn't seem all innocent, not entirely.

Rap Mon turned and had a stern conversation with the maknae. It was hilarious to watch, especially as you couldn't understand a word.

Rap Mon glared at him, yelling a few words. V frowned, yelling back. Rap Mon raises an eyebrow, speaking again. V rolled his eyes. Silence. V said something else. Rap Mon stared at him. V stared back, expressionless at first but a grin began to appear. Finally, Rap Mon burst out laughing, ad before you knew what was going on, they were laughing there asses off, V smacking Rap Mons back, whilst doubling over.

These. Kids.

Finally, Rap Mon turned to you with a grin.

"He's a little hyper today," Rap Mon grinned, but your eyes flicker to the figure behind him.

V was standing straight beside him, shoulders back, mimicking his actions. He caught your eye, grinning before making funny faces. You tried desperately to keep a straight face. He was just so... adorable, cheeky, and hot at the same time.

"I-it's ok-kay," you stuttered, fits of laughter escaping from you as V stuck his tongue out, screwing up his nose.

Suga came out of no where, dragging V off by his ear.

"WAEEEE!"

"Its okay," Rap Mon grinned, shaking his head at V , as he's dragged out the room. "He'll be back."

You waited for a few moments, and sure enough V, Suga and Jin make an entrance.

You stared as they entered, wide eyed, Jin chuckling and for some reason fiddling with what you assumed to be a Disney princesses ... erm... fan? Thing. Yeah, thing.

You stared at it a while, and then back up to him to ensure he was serious. Where the hell did he get that from any way?

Of course. Jin the princess. Suga walked in shaking his head whilst laughing, and V...? Attached to Sugas back like a koala. He walked with him, as they approached you, Suga sighing as though he were a very busy mother. He sure looked like it.

Boy, the three of them looked comical. You supressed your laughter as they stopped in front of you. And amazingly cute... awwww. Vuga lurvvveee.

They all stopped in front of you, a pitiful Suga speaking. It didn't seem like they'd just given him a scolding. More like, tried and FAILED.

"V wants to speak," he smiled, his Engrish not that bad.

You grinned,  glancing over to V.

V continued looking into the distance over his shoulder.

"V HAS TO SAY SOMETHING." Suga repeated kinda, hinting V.

Nothing.

Psh, 4D child.

Jin decided to take action, reaching over and smacking V with his oh-so fabulous pink fan thing.  LOL.

"YAH," V blinked, looking all around and detaching himself from Suga, as Suga burst out laughing.

"You had something to say?" Jin replied in Korean

He muttered something incoherently at his hyungs, walking around Suga to face you directly, before he met your eyes, and grinned again.

"Mianhae," he smiled.

Your heart exploded, and you only just managed to smiled back.

"O-okay," Rap Mon interrupted.

Then silence. You shifted where you stand.

"So...” you balanced on the heel of your foot. “What now?" you.

Everybody was silently thinking. V's face lit up after a second, and he pulled his hyung's to the side, having a discussion in Korean. You watched curiously. They had a conversation, and V seemed to share an idea, before showcasing his argument. After a second, Jimin glances up to you momentarily, before joining V's side, seeming to take his side. V slings an arm over his sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter