Fallin' Head Over ... Literally

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

And then...

It stopped.

Wtf?

You felt yourself stopped all of a sudden, by some kind of force, cushioning your limbs. Not that it was incredibly comfortable, considering you seemed to land on two hard objects, concerntrating all the force on two specific points: one around your shoulders, the other under your knees.

Confused, dizzy and unsure whether or not you were even conscious, you shifted a little. But slowly, your thoughts returned to you.

You began to feel more aware, probably due to your desperation, and you reached up a hand to rub your head, still spinning.

“Ouch!” you cursed, feeling the impact bruises from where you had landed, as your shoulder ached as your hand reached up.

Well, they weren't that bad, but they were stinging a little.

Deciding to stay still for now, for the good of your abused limbs, you slowly opened your eyes to investigate your sudden stop.

Maybe that was all just a joke, and Kookie's still holding me. I mean, how serious can a game be?!

Nervously, you opened one eye, only to see... well, not much. Just the shop. But one thing was different. You were definItely on the ground floor.

That lil 'golden maknae' had really thrown you over.

Pushing that thought away from now, you looked around in confusion when you saw you appeared to be floating in mid air. In a lying position.

Wait... floating.

Floating... like a ghost floating...?

... OMG IF I'M DEAD, I'M SOOOO GOING TO HAUNT YO CRAZY CHOCO CHIP KOOKIE... I AM NOT KIDDING, I WILL SEE YOU IN YOUR DORM ROOM EVERY NIGHT...

WAIT. Am I invisible then? ... That may not be so bad... Sneaking past security... get on a flight to Korea... Get into all their dorm rooms... Hide under their beds... or in their beds a- STAHP.

Shaking your head in attempt to get rid of the sudden advantages you were finding with being a ghost realising how ridiculous this was getting, you opened both eyes seeing clearly and beginning to search for a logical explanation. Looking around, you established something was holding you up and began twisting and turning to see the reason of your sudden stoppage.

Your searching eyes landed on a hand, curled around your shoulder.

Right...

You looked straight down yourself, only to see another hand, or arm, supporting your legs.

Oh crap.

Swallowing, you followed the arm wrapped around your legs, finding the upper arm.

Dat biscep.

You gulped as you saw the toned muscle supporting you, having a slight suspicion of who the saviour was. You followed the toned arm, to the broad shoulder, up to the oddly angled hat that you somehow recognised and finally you inhaled one last time, and looked straight above you to the face.

Only to look straight up into a pair of smiling eyes.

I forgive everything.

Your mouth went dry, as his smile widened.

You looked around again, noting finally your position. He was holding you.

Bridal Style.

Here comes the honey moon...

Your eyes fell on your hand, which just happened to be pressing your palm against his firm chest.You internally screamed, before looking back to his eyes. His smile had only widened.

“Annyeong Isa.”

ASDFGGHJFKLTFLKOIRJNSDJKLBHEFBAJKQlabyjv!

Excuse me while I go die.

“J-J-” you inhaled, not missing the look of amusement on his face.

“Jimin.”

Yes, that's the one. That sxe dancer. Though, it had appeared he'd slipped out of his new shirt and was now sporting a chain, his body protected by nothing other than a white sleeveless top that looked... ripable.

(Dis must be that angel dressed in white, come to carry me to the heaves. Take meeeee!)

HE. IS. SO. DAMN. ABLE VIOLATABLEWORTHY READY FOR ACTION DOWN FOR ANYTHING AS AM I IF HE'S INDLUDED IN THE DESCRIPTION AND MAYBE A DESERT OF TAEHYUNG-ICE CREAM HAWT. Okay, maybe this isn't heaven... thoughts = too daymn dirty for dat.

Plus, you could hear, feel your heart beating rapidly, partly from the falll, partly from your current position. You bit yout lip, almost worrying that he could feel it too, it was a damn drum festival in there.

OH WHO GIVES A DAMN FAQ I'M GONNA TAKE THIS BISH RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.

As if he could hear your thoughts, he tightened his hold on you, bringing you closer to him and you could almost feel his tonedness under his thin vest.

Was that approval of your intentions?

That's right. You shall be the willing victim.

Oh wait, that's Kookie, my minion.

Speaking of that unruly side chick...

“Gwaenchanayo?” A voice called as if on cue, snapping you out of your lust-filled wonder.

Jimin's eyes turned away, looking above him, as did yours.

A dark haired young boy stared down, with a cheeky grin.

And immediately, everything resurfaced yet again, this time with heated emotion; your fright, your fall... and now your bubbling anger.

“Isssssaaaaaa.”

Why you little-

“KOOKIE WHAT THE-”

“Oh, good,” he smiled in satisfaction at hearing your voice. "Isssaaaaa is okayyy!"

You stared at him straight faced for another ten seconds, before your gaze flickered to Jimin in bewilderment incredulously, partly asking if this dude was freaking serious, partly speechless. Jimin seemed to understand whatever you were trying to tell him, even if your didn't yourself, and quickly addressed the maknae

“She's pissed,” he confirmed.

Of course you didn't understand.

You just turned back to Kookie, eyes now full of fire, causing him to widen his own eyes before glancing to his hyung desperately, as if screaming: HELP ME HYUNG.

Jimin pretended t consider nonchalantly, as JungKook's gaze snapped back to you fearfully.

“JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THI-”

“Isa."

A voice quickly had you turning to Jimin who was staring right into your GAHD DAYMN SOUL with those PENETRATING eyes of his.

And you were already weak, as he continued in English.

“It's okay, I've got you.”

Your thoughts of scolding the maknae instantly disappeared – causing JungKook to jump for joy behind you – as his words settled, giving you butterflies in the pit of your stomach and making you jumpy. You felt your knees weaken, despite not even holding your own weight.

Oh cheesus.

There was ten straight seconds of eye-locked silence.

Even JungKook held his breath.

Finally collecting the will power, as well as the brain cells, to tear your eyes away, you tried to calm your raging heart, which wasn't helped by the fact Jimin was still holding you, but your eyes landed on Kookie who was grinning from ear to ear. Funnily enough that smile sorta disappeared when you met his gaze.

And then you realised what kinda diabolical trick had just been played on you.

Why these gahd daymn...

You were just opening your mouth to scream at him, when a voice broken through your thoughts.

“EEZZZZAAAAA!”

Oh damn.

Back to the matter of the crazed BaekDaeJongYeol

Kookie glanced left on the top floor, his eyes widening in fear. You watched everything in slow motion, as an blur of orange came out of nowhere, and po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter