Toddler Time-out and the Great Battle of the Cinema

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“Behgopahhhh~” V moaned cutely, swinging his arms back and forth, from the other side of the road

“SHUT UP!” Six voices yelled back and you had to admit, as the eight of you bounced down the road frazzled, and yet still lively.

You chuckled.

Yes, V had just gotten the bunch of you kicked out of the store. In fact, banned from that store for life.

See, when he decided to make a play for you, he had sent all the others, arguing over who would be your saviour, along with him. You could say it had all ended in a big mess.

It's not like you minded any way. In fact, right now you were walking on sunshine.

The tackling and being fought over by six godly boys was actually one of the highlights of your life XD.

The other didn't mind either, not really. In fact, they had been laughing even as the store manager practically kicked you all out of the door, along with security – yes two overly muscle men had jumped out of nowhere suddenly to reprimand you... now where had they been the last hour – with you trying to apologise, along with a spluttering RapMon. He didn't help at all, you might add. In fact, he probably made it worse with his constant breaking down in laughter.

Still, nothing could really take the shine away.

You had been jumped by five guys, and had another desperately trying to protect you.

Bliss.

In the end, Jin was the one to save you. You didn't remember it completely clearly, since you were rather flustered. But you distinctly remembered Jin pulling you out of the mass of boys, leading to them all being confused and decide on attacking each other. Well... they were all attacking V, but since you couldn't really distinguish the boys in the bundle, they all ended up turning on each other.

… Whhhiiicccchhh had led to much alarm amongst the workers, who assumed there was some kinda gang fight going on (LUL, gang fight with these fetus goofballs... I think not), causing them to call security to de tangle the boys, demand and explanation and... well you got the rest.

When they had finally settled down enough to reclaim their senses, the boys had realised they were all on the same side... apart from V. Which led to his current exclusion from the group, having to be at least 5 metres away from me at any given time.

Which at the moment meant the other side of the road.

Any way, right now the boys seemed to be on some kinda high, probably feeling like bad-asses for being chucked out of, and banned from, a store in London for the first time.

Well, that's the only reason you could come up for for their sudden swagger steps and constant antics.

Examples? RapMon had just started freestyling in the middle of the street, JungKook was walking beside you and had his arms around Jimin. You paused a second whilst looking at them, squealing internally (JIKOOK IS SAILIN').

 

And Jhope... was being J hope.

Yup... His 'casual walk down the street'.

Suga seemed to be appeasing the eldest, Jin, who was still a little off with the group after their antics... even though he was laughing along with the rest of them a couple of minutes ago.

The only one who wasn't getting fully involved in the big family fun... was V.

“Yahhhh,” he whined, rubbing his tummy sourly. “Stop having fun without ME!!! Behgopahhhh!”

You didn't need a translation for that.

Everyone just ignored him, whilst Jimin shot you a sideways look, placing a finger over his lips.

“Guys, do you hear that?” RapMon called.

“Nope!” yelled Jhope.

“Me neither!!!”

The group erupted in laughter, whilst you bit you lip, side glancing at V.

“WAAAH?! FINE!” V pouted. “I don't need you guys to have fun either! See, SEE!”

V then proceeded to jump around giddily, skipping, dancing and singing to the max. “ERRIWHERE I GO, UREETHIN I DOOH, NA BOYEOJULGE KARUEL GARAWASSDEON MANKEUM NAL MUSHIADEON MEHEUN SARAMDEUL IJEN... OH OH OH, WAAAHHH OH OH, HEY SHOUR IT OUR!”

A few of the boys face palmed at how damn pathetic Taehyung looked right now, bouncing along down the road by himself.

“Aww... poor Taehyung,” you sighed, glancing to the others with puppy dog eyes.

They all flinched.

Muhahahahah!

Jin and RapMon exchanged looks, before turning the the others. They all looked at one another before nodding.

Woah... some telepathy going on right here...

Finally, Jin turned away from the others.

“Taehyung!” he called, who had given up on his 'fun' and was now kicking an empty can across the road, a blatant sign of melodrama.

You internally celebrated, before focusing your gaze on V, to watch his reaction to the good news.

You could've sworn to God that his ears perked up the moment his name left his hyung's lips, like a kitten being called by his owners.

He quickly turned dramatically so that his whole body was facing the group.

“Neh~” he asked, his eyes widening in expectation and hope.

“Aww,” you smiled automatically.

Jin spoke another few words in Korean which you guessed to mean something along the lines of: “Get your stanky back here wit da crew.”

Yeah. Something like that.

You watched in amusement as V's eyes widened by a tenfold and he pointed to himself as if in question.

Jungkook had apparently jumped on Jimin, and forced him to give him a piggy back ride, as he now bounced around awaiting the second youngest's arrival. On Jimin's back. Which was rather obviously uncomfortable, giving the maknae's huge uncooperative limbs.

“NEHHH!” Jimin rolled his eyes, hoisting Kookie back up his back, looking ready to abandon his duties as the currently-second-youngest. “Just get over here!”

“TAEHYUNG-AH!” Kookie continued his antics.

You didn't have to tell him twice. A broad, cute, slightly scary smile spread across his face, as he scanned the group of you, who had stopped on the other side of the road awaiting his arrival.

“KAAJJAAA!” Suga yelled impatiently.

V grinned, skipping to the edge of the pavement.... he then proceeded to jump up a down a couple of times squealing like a fangirl, before running straight across the road at full speed, with no apparent care for his own safety.

“TAEHYUNG!” 7 concerned voices, including yourself yelled.

RapMon face palmed.

A flicker of black caught your eye, and you turned to see the dark haired maknae, having jumped off Jimin – abandon ship JiKook - running to meet his fellow long-lost young 'un.

“Kook-Ah~”

“Taehyung~”

They cried dramatically before finally meeting in the middle, as the rest of the group wondered where the heck they had gone wrong, excluding yourself who was giggling and squealing like a good old fashioned fangirl.

You watched as the two met, pulling each other into an emotional man-hug, dramatically holding each other...

… Before swiftly separating like nothing had happened.

Riggggghhhhttt...

“Hyuunnnggggsss!” V squealed, turning back to them all, as they each took their turn smothering him, or smacking his back.

“Behave,” Jin reminded him as he shook his head, whilst you just managed to recognise the same words JungKook had used earlier.

He didn't exactly listen them. In fact, I think those words inspired him to do his worst.

At his words, V's gaze shot to you, his grin widening.

This guy is persistent... but you no longer scare me! MUHHAHAHAHAHA!

You did after all, have your six warrior protectors and possibly one minion who was apparently ready to put his life on the line or you.

COUGHKookieCOUGH.

So you just grinned right back, causing V to stare at you, throwing him off, as the rest continued to talk.

“Hyungs!” V squealed again, after staring you out for a while and finally turning away with a smirk that made you gulp.

Everyone's gaze turned to him.

His eyes landed on a nearby building and his eyes widened.

“KAJA!” and with that he was off, as he ran full speed off in the direction he stared at.

“Aish,” RapMon face-paled, as the eldest took off to catch up to him, followed by the others. “Wait!”

You giggled, as you watched them all run in turn, the maknae in the lead.

This dude really is the life of the party. One minute you're struggling to get away from him, the next you're struggling to catch up to him.

As you were alone again, the boys seemed to drift away and you considered, wondering for the umpteenth time that day if this really was real or you has just eaten some really bad cheese, and would wake up in a few moments in your bed. You were just starting to believe that was the case, when a soft hold caught your attention. You felt some­one thread their fingers through yours.

Does your heart flutter in dreams?

You held your breath, not so much out of surprise, but more out of hope. You wanted it to be one person, one person in particular, you knew that. That's why you were wishing hard. Only problem was, you didn't know who you were wishing for.

Still, uncertainty never stopped these so called Birthday Gods before.

Looking up, you felt yourself grin as you saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter