When Hyung Calls

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

 “STOP!”

You heard him shout in Korean, and slowly inhaled before opening one eye.

RapMon stared at you wide eyed, whilst you opened both eyes as you tried to grasp the fact that that actually worked, as well tried to compose yourself and steady your heart.

That was a freaking close one.

“You wouldn't,” he narrowed his eyes.

OH HELL YEAH I- Wait. Would I?

You looked around you at the seven crazed boys.

HELL YES.

“I would,” you confirm. “And I'd have a good reason too.”

RapMon frowned, looking around and then back to you. You grinned widely. Somewhere in the back of your chaotic mind, you wondered just where you had gotten all this confidence from. But you quickly discarded the thought. RapMon wasn't exactly the hardest person to talk to, in fact you instantly knew you'd get along. It had seemed to turn into some kind of competition between the two of you. And you liked it, because it instantly made you more comfortable around the derp.

See, that's how you help a fan girl out. Not the ovary-bursting activities the others seem to have turned to.

You watched guardedly as RapMon's resolved faltered, and he rolled his eyes with a grin, yelling in Korean at the others.

Ah, it's over.

Still, you kept your guard up as you watched as the other members frown, their gaze shifting between the two of you suspiciously, before seemingly ganging up on RapMon. If you had to guess, you'd say they were wondering why on earth he gave up so easily; and they sure as hell weren't so easily persuaded.

Uh oh. This might not be so over.

“But hyuuuuunnnnnggg!” V whined in Korean.

“Waeeee?” Kookie moaned as well.

The other members continued to do so, whining at first before getting plain aggressive.

In the most aggressive way a group of derpy puppy dogs could.

He held out for a while, but RapMon seemed to tire of their whining. And at last, it seemed RapMon finally decided to give them the real reason... which included your elaborate threat.

You guessed this, as the leader shouted a short sentence, emphasising one particular word, and instantly the members shrunk back rather alarmed, staring at you like you were gonna pull out your mobile and dial 999.

A criminal record for harassment attached to an idol group...? Maybe not so good for their image.

You grinned smugly, as your panic finally faded, leaving room for victory as the members prison-circle disintegrated.

“I win,” you muttered, feeling a little too proud.

The others just chuckled getting back to their normal, as normal and non psychotic as they could get, states.

“I thought you weren't ticklish,” RapMon challenged.

“I'm not,” you retorted. “I just don't like the thought of being jumped by

seven boys.”

Lies, lies, LIES! I LOVE the thought of being jumped by you lot.

Still, you had to conceal your weakness somehow. You certainly couldn't tell them that.

RapMon just rolled his eyes, only half believing you any way. You decided to ignored him before it got suspcious.

“Well~” you smiled stepping out of the circle happily. “That was fun.”

The seven boys just grumbled or muttered something, either planning revenge, off in their own 4D worlds, or a bit of both (COUGHKimTaehyungCOUGH). The group started talking again and in no time they were all back to your rowdy selves.

“Hyuuuunnnggg~” Jungkook called. “I'm bored.”

V immediately snapped out of his state to jump in, literally running up to join the maknae at the front, conveniently stepping in front of him and stealing the chance for Kookie to actually be the centre of attention for once.

Ha. Sneaky bastard.

“HYUNNGGGS~” he whined over Kookie, in his too-deep-for-his-tone-and-face voice. “Behgopah!”

You recognised the word immediately, and chuckled at V's evil grin as the leader face palmed.

“We just ate,” Jin stated, swinging an arm over the kittens shoulders.

RapMon translated for you, and you shook your head with a laugh. You distinctly remembered the maknae gobbling down the entire large popcorn, that was supposed to be split three ways, and stealing some of theirs too. Not to mention the great battle of the last popcorn box that took place between the two maknaes. If you rememebred correctlt, he had somehow managed to swipe a bit of everyones food, and had left teh inema thoroughly stuffed, claiming hould never eat again. And yet, here he stood before you, rubbing his stomach and pouting at his hyungs, with wide innocently confused eyes.

“And your point is?”

“Are you just bored and saying random things,” Jhope suggested.

“... NO.”

“But are you actually hungry?” Jimin challenged.

“Well... no. But does that matter?!”

“Yes,” Kookie nodded.

“So you ARE bored and saying random things,” Suga added.

V scowled as the others conspired against him, taking a place at Kookies side.

Ha... plan backfired Taehyung?

“But... BEHGOPAHHH!”

You chuckled as RapMon translated V's whining, doing the faces and the voice to go with it, making the others laugh. V shot him a look. Now even the leader was against him.

Oh dear... better watch your back RapMon.

“Hyunggsss~” V began again, but this time he was interpreted by a ringing.

The others immediately checked their pockets, but you didn't bother as you saw Jin pulling his phone out of his jean pocket. You saw his eyes widen as he read the display, looking around at the boys.

“It's hyung,” he spoke, before looking back down.

“... Don't answer it,” was RapMon's response.

Jin just stared at him.

“OH WE'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter