Just Checking

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“And here we are!” You raised your arms in flourish, as the seven boys stared at the familiar door.

“Yaaay!” V sang, skipping forward as RapMon hurried to unlock the door, everyone else watching in anticipation.

Even you were worried; the keys would open it right? This was the right door, right?

You exhaled as the door opened, RapMon and the others letting out a cheer.

“Izzaaa is kyeoptah and...” V struggled, before grinning, pinching your cheeks and running inside. “Genus!”

“Genius,” RapMon corrected, yelling after the kid. He smacked your back in approval, grinning with his signature dimples making your heart jump, as his eyes lingered a second more.

Oh god what is happening to me.

He strolled in, following the kid who you abruptly heard squealing in protest, presumably receiving punishment for creepy skinship. You barely minded any more; he was sweet.

“Well done Isa,” Jin smiled.

"Omma power!" you covered your mouth, but the words had left. You looked around, but no freaks were spazzing about your Korean, having not heard, thank the lord. 

You eyed Jin, who just chuckled, high fiving you before he disppeared inside.

“I knew you'd find it,” Kookie beamed as he followed.

You smiled, ruffling his hair playfully. He was feeling more and more like a little puppy bro figure, who was protective over his big sis, and to your surprise, he was accepting the role. The rate of odd 'I'LL BE YOUR LAP DOG IN SHINING ARMOUR' attacks, had lessened. You hadn't had a little brother, always being the youngest, but your grudge against kids was fading. You sure wouldn't mind a little kid as much as you thought.

Sweet fetus.

You started to follow him in, before realising a few members were missing. Turning confused, you headed back to locate them. The first thing you set your eyes on, just outside the door is Jhope and Suga. You observe them, standing there, whispering about something. You watched silently, deciding not to reveal your presence just yet.

“Ha,” Jhope nudged Suga. “She found it!”

You didn't understand of course, but you narrowed your eyes in suspicion. The former held out his hand expectantly. Suga groaned, before digging deep and handing over a few notes, whilst muttering.

“I'm so broke.”

“Yah!” your eyes widened, as you realised what just happened. “Did you two just... did you make bet???”

The guilty two exchanged grins.

“Dongsaeng, I always believed in you!” Jhope sang, basically pushing the other one into the firing range.

“Why thank you Hoseokkie,” you used the endearment intentionally, smiling at him, as Suga scowled.

“No problem Issie,” Jhope grinned, as you waved your arm signalling he was free to go.

As soon as he was out of range, and you looked away, Jhope stuck his tongue out smirking at Suga who instantly gave him the finger. As you turned to face him, he smoothly transitioned, hiding his hand by reaching behind his head.

“So?”

Suga scratched the back of his neck.

You crossed your arms and the said one smiled his signature smile, eyes crinkling.

“I knew you'd do it really,” he bargained.

 

You rolled your eyes, but smiled ruefully, pretending to deliberate before rolling your eyes.

 

“Go on,” you shoved him softly, as he chuckled and jogged up to the room.

You turned back to the corridor, scratching your head.

 

So that's V kitty, RapMon PP, Jin Omma, Kookie, Jhorse And Sugaaaar.

That's weird.

 

After scanning the empty corridor, you came to the conclusion he must've slipped inside without you noticing. Though, you were sure you would have.

Just as you turned after managing to convince yourself you did in fact simply miss him as he entered, you were shocked out of your stupor.

 

“HOLY ING !” you jumped three foot in the air as you turned straight onto a taller figure looking over you, mentally preparing a combination of karate moves to get out of this situation, most involving a specific target area. You had no choice. Play dirty, or get … attacked(life motto right there OTL).

It was only as you felt a hand land gently on your shoulder that you calmed down again. Your ty eyesight refocused, and you found yoursself gazing upon a familiar face.

“Oh...” you exhaled shakily. “Jimin.”

The said one dropped his hand, nodding, the concern in his eyes fading... but his expression stayed the same.

“What are you doing out here? Everyone's in,” your heartbeat began to steady, as much as it could do with your company, and you set your eyes on the door “Come on, let's go in.”

You make a move to go forward...

And Jimin steps in front of you..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter