Mission Impossible

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“I'm telling you, it's this one.”

“The key doesn't fit -_-.”

“Try this door.”

“Nope.”

“This is the wrong corridor.

“It's this way.”

“Guys... we're lost.”

“... Again.”

“No. No. Okay? No.”

“THIS IS IT, THIS IS, I GOT IT! SEE THE KEY FITS, AND TUR... WHY ISN'T IT TURNING?!”

You face palmed as you stood behind a disappointed V, in a familiar corridor with a group of derps, wondering why on Earth they even decided to follow RapMon's directions. They'd tried at least ten doors now, and each time they had been absolutely-completely-and-fully certain that it was the right one... unfortunately they had all been wrong, and the failure had just assured you of your earlier suspicion. You should've gone with your gut; after the first turning you had known it was wrong.

“Guys... we should've made a left about three turnings ago,” you sighed, patting the sad V on the shoulder, finally having rethought the route about twenty times and been confident enough with your answer.

“Annnddd how do you know? You've been here once,” RapMon teased, causing you to turn to him with a face.

“Yeah, well you've been here a lot more than that, and it doesn't seemed to have helped your sense of direction,” you dead-panned.

Some one in the group seemed to understand English enough to get this, as there was a splutter from the group, and a whisper before the whole group burst out laughing.

Oh, so now they can translate efficiently.

RapMon just grinned, liking the banter as usual. And as usual, he had a come back.

"Well maybe if someoneee could control the kids, I'd find it easier to navigate the group," he challenged, stepping forward as you rolled your eyes.

"Stereotypes, ey?" you teased. "Why must I look after the kids? What is the mighty RapMon doing other than getting us lost?"

"If you knew already, why didn't you point it out about half an hour ago?"

"Oooooh-"

"Shut up," you and Rapmon said simultaneously.

"Maybe I would've if you could shut up for three seconds," your smile broadened as you took a step closer to him with every word, and from the spark in his eye, you could see the both of you were enjoying this.

"Well, I guess we can both rearn from this-"

"Learn," you cut him off. "And no oh noble one, you can learn one thing. Isa. Is. Always. Right."

You poked him with each word, daring him to riposte, and to your surprise he didn't. You looked up again.

"Yah~" You poked his chest again, but froze. He caught your hand before you could make another attack, surprising you, as you looked up to his eyes.

Woah.

In all the jabbing and the shouting, you hadn't realised how close you had gotten. Whereas before you were metres apart, the distance between you now was barely inches, and he caught your gaze and held it. Suddenly, you were very aware of his distinctive after shave, as he invaded your senses, the scent warmly familiar, as you found yourself sub consciously leaning into it. Everything about him made you do so; his sly eye smile, his cute dimples, his stretched smile. His lips.

Lips ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You felt his hand envelop yours, as you fell deeper into his gaze.

You could feel yourself leaning in, but unlike all the other encounters with these badasses, you weren't stunned or heart racing or fangirling. You were comfortable, and you didn't necessarily want to end it.

"YAHHH!"

And the moment disappeared, with a shrill shriek coming from the one and only alien in the area.

"APPA. OMMA~ DON'T FIGHT!" At the orange haired boys words, the two of you broke apart, turning to face the observing group members. Remembering your stupor, you quickly scanned their expresions; but none of them seemed to look outraged, giving the impression time had onl slowed down for your mushy senses.

Stupid romantic, kpop-wrecked imagination.

You snuck a look at RapMon, who apparently was aiming to do the same, as he quickly looked away when you did so.

... Okay, maybe not just my imagination.

"BWO?" You heard RapMon exclaim as you cae back to your senses.

"I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU FIGHT," A sniffling V replied. "APPA AND OMMA SHOULD GET ALONG!"

"WHAT?!" It was your turn to ask.

V's underlying smile became apparent, and the other members exchanged glances.

"Well," Suga interjected. "You were arguing like a married couple."

"Neh," JungKook narrowed his eyes suspciously.

"OH NO ITS THIS WAY."

"OH NO ITS THAT WAY."

"OH NO LOOK AFTER THE KIDS."

"NO YOU DO IT."

Jhope bounced about, doing a replay of what you assumed was your mini argument, with Suga's assistance.

"Not to mention earlier in the moobie," Jimin spoke, for the first time in a while. Your gaze went to him. 

"Isa and Rapmon control the group, and Jins the second mother," Jhope announced, as you wonder how he managed engrish so well. 

"So Isa is Omma now?" Kookie looked slightly appalled at the idea, but seeming to come round to it. "DOES THAT MEAN NAMJOON AND ISA ARE MARRIED?"

Ermmergerd

"YES GET MARRIED."

"Lets stay with Omma~"

"ISA JOIN BTS!"

"KOREA! You must come!!!"

"WITHOUT YOU NAMJOON WON'T GO ON!!!"

"Shut up you idiots," RapMon shook his head, going to launch an attack on his fellow band mates. But you couldn't help but notice a faint red colour in his cheeks. Not that you knew what it meant, as you watched him go.

Freaking Namjoon man.

But you considered; Rapmon and you did seem to make a good team. In fact, it was your conjoined efforts, as well as Jins secret undercovering owning the group, that kept everyone together. You naturally got along with Namjoon, and with the lack of language barrier, you felt less alien. In fact, in such a short time, you'd come to get along, as you thought about the event as the boys had named.

Hmmm...

Feeling a gaze, you ly to find yourself proven correct. Jin was standing behind you, staring at you with a thoughtful expression. You stared back, and he smiled. He finally spoke in Korean, turning and separating the others whilst you tapped your foot impatiently. He ran something by the group, and you distinctly saw Rapmon's grin blossoming.

RapMon finally turned to you with a smirk, whilst you just tied to keep your cool and stared at him with a teasing 'dafuq you want' face.

However, at his next words your eyes widened.

“Okay, Miss Isa. Let's put your sense of direction to the test.”

* * *

About fifteen minutes later, you found yourself standing in front of a familiar room. You stared at the door, with your brow furrowed. Sure the door looked like the one you had been put in charge of finding, but you knew it wasn't. It all seemed way too easy.

Not that it shouldn't be easy. The boys had a designated area, used only by BigHit idols, and at the moment you had learned that they were the only idols from their company here. So, it should be a matter of just finding the 'BigHit suite', in their wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter