Aegyo Isa

'The Birthday Wish' ~ A Not-So-Normal Fangirls Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ♬ ℋα℘℘y ℋα℘℘y ℬìℜTℋDÅY♬ ~

“Kwiyeo kitten.”

You looked up to find a frozen face. Your eyes widened, as you waited for him to speak, confused.

Stll he stared at you silently. Minutes passed.

“Erm... V?”

Silence...

3

2

1

“OMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

You jumped two foot as V suddenly screamed very loudly into your ear.

OMG WHAT THE-

You looked around with wide eyes, only to see V jumping up and down like a crazed kitten... so basically doing what he always does. He was also squealing, much to the member's annoyance.

“OMOOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMMMMOOOOOOO!” V squealed.

“WHAT?!” Suga, Jhope, Kookie, Jin and Jimin all yelled.

“OMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He yelled, completely ignoring everyone.

“V WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

“SHALL WE CALL AN AMBULANCE?”

“CAN YOU STOP BEING AN IDIOT?!”

“JUST FOR ONCE???”

You giggled subconsciously at both his actions and the others tones, despite still not understanding the cause.

V halted his bouncing as he heard this, turning to you with wide psychopathic eyes.

You covered your mouth. Crap.

He grabbed your shoulders, your height difference suddenly very noticeable.

You stared up at him wide eyed as he grinned wider, something that you hadn't known was possible.

“Again.”

You blinked at his one word demand.

“Huh?”

“Again,” he smiled.

You just stared at him.

Is this boy seriously ill?

“Ah!” he suddenly let you go, turning to the other members who looked on, ready to intervene. But their protective look apparently didn't scare him.

He grabbed Kookies hand, who looked at him with wide eyes, as though he feared for his... innocence.

Oh ma Kookie, I've been there trust me. Running will do nothing. You need six hot guys to protect yo V card.

V pulled Kookie to the side, making the other members follow and positioning them on front of you like some kind of audience.

“Come here, stand there, come closer, stay here.”

Finally, V stopped, so that all of the members could now see you, before turning to you with an expectant gaze.

“Say it.”

“What?!” you asked.

“What you told me.” V insisted.

You frowned, staring at him as a thought occurred to you.

Um...

“Kwiyeo Kitten?” you asked loudly.

Everyone froze. You could feel it. You looked up to find six pairs of wide eyes and limp body language. They stared at you like robots. Staring at them, you didn't think they were breathing. All apart from V who was smiling like a mad man.

“Erm...” you poked Jimin's arm, who was particularly close to you, as he turned a funny colour.

3

2

1

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“OOMMMMMMMMMMOOOO!”

“I CAN'T BREATHE!”

“SINCE WHEN CAN IZZA SPEAK KOREAN!”

“OMOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGM!”

“ASDFFGGHHJJASDFGHJKKJHGFDTGHNMSDFGH!”

You stared on in horror as the boys began bouncing up an down like V, jumping around and exclaiming in Korean, shooting you looks every now and then.

“Yah!” you called after recovering slightly.

But the boys were way too busy, screaming at the top of their voices to hear. You looked around, wondering if anyone nearby was witnessing this and about to call 999.

Safe for now.

“Hey,” you called, grabbing each one of their arms as they like jumped around you. “What's wrong with you?!”

But it was no use. You stared around, before your eyes fell on RapMon, who had just jumped out of nowhere and who was grinning from ear to ear.

You looked at him with a face.

“What the hell is going on?”

His smile widened, as he looked around at the other boys who were talking excitedly.

“You spoke in Korean,” he grinned.

“... And?”

“Annnndddd... it was cute as hell.”

You stared at him as he beamed, looking like he was about to like jump you.

Um...

“Wha-”

“Do you speak any more Korean?” RapMon asked, after glancing behind you.

“Um...” you furrowed your brow, wondering where this was going. “I don't speak Korean, I just know phrases and words from dramas and variet- Look, what does this have to do with anything?”

RapMon's grinned widened, and he signalled somewhere behind you. You glanced back and then back to him.

“Wha-” but before you could even finish the word, you were yanked around by V, who proceeded to pull you into what seemed like some sort of mating dance/ritual.

“V!!!!!” you squealed as the world spun around you. “Stahhhhppp!”

He ignored you.

“Kyyaaaaa Izzzzaaa!”

“VEEE!” you squealed again. “V I'M GONNA PUKE! AND GAHD SO HELP ME, I'M GONNA AIM ALL THAT SEMI-DIGESTED POPCORN AT YOU! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR NEW 'THREADS'!”

You suddenly stopped, so fast and sudden that you nearly fell right on your face, stumbling around as the world continued to spin, and you felt way too dizzy to try and make it stop. Right now, you could see four rather concerned Kim Taehyung's. You weren't sure whether to laugh or cry if this were in fact the case.

But apparently, V seemed to realise you were struggling, and grabbed you again before you could trip over your own feet.

He stared at you until you could think again, and then dropped his hands and grinned even wider. You just shook your head, suddenly having a large and painful headache.

“Okayyyy,” you furrowed your brow. “You done or NAAHHHH what?”

You heard a chuckle from... all around you. Confused, and wondering if you were still disorientated, you looked around yourself, only to find that no in fact you were not that craycray, and in fact the boys were standing all round you. In a circle to be exact, with you an V in the middle... and no visible exit. You eyed the boys, especially the shorter, easier-to-tackle-to-get-outta-here ones... but they were all smiling madly at you.

Oh fab.

“Whhhhaaatttt?!” you stomped, getting sick of the way they were staring at you like kids at a zoo.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!” Kookie suddenly squealed.

You turned to raise an eyebrow at him.

“Kwiyeoooo!” he raised both his right back at you with a tinnnyyy smirk, as though mimicking you and mocking you in one word.

Your eyes widened at your normally loyal minion.

Hm... looks like our Kookie finally grew a pair.

You looked around at all the others, who only smiled widely when you looked at them.

Oh gahd why did I ever say it?

“Isa,” Suga called suddenly, causing you to turn. “Say something in Korean.”

“What?” You stared at him.

He grinned widely. You just stared judgingly at all of them. Was this seriously what this was about?

“No. That's stupid.”

“That's a shame,” RapMon called.

You turned to him with wide eyes. You looked around again, at the weirdly quiet boys.

Erm... whut now?

Clearing your throat you decided to play innocent.

“Guys,” you called. “Could you please let me out?”

Silence. A few snickers.

“Guys?”

They just grinned.

Erm...Starting to get a littttlleee scared right now.

You pushed past V, and went to the weakest link between RapMon and Jin, two that you could convince. One, RapMon spoke English. Two, Jin was sensible.

“Can you move?” you asked sweetly.

“Nope,” RapMon grinned popping his lips on the P.

“... Jin?” you asked.

The elder shook his head.

Okay maybe not so sensible.

“Whhyyyy?!” you whined, ignoring the squealing of others behind you.

Jin grinned. RapMon spoke.

“Speak Korean.”

You face palmed.

“I don't know any,” you shrugged challengingly.

“You just said that you picked some up from drama's.”

“... oh right,” you exhaled.

RapMon grinned.

You looked around the group, before turning back to smile at RapMon sarcastically, placing your hand on his shoulder hard and fast.

Or you could say, slapping him.

“Well thanks a bunch friend.”

He grinned and you just scowled.

But you were a stubborn girl. You weren't about to give up.

So instead, you walked into the centre of the group with a sigh.

“Well then,” you shrugged. “Guess we're gonna stay here then.”

Kookie, V, Jimin, Jin and Suga all pouted as RapMon translated, Jhope just laughing at your antics, whilst you shrugged, checking your nails. You hear a bunch of whispering and plotting, but choose ton ignore these lot.

Stupid hot bunch of Korean Popstars making me strand in the middle on their group and giving me all their attention-

… wait.

Yeah this wasn't so bad for you.

“Iszzzssaaaaa!” a couple of voices broke you out of your thoughts.

You looked up to see two boyish BTS members in front of you...

The puppy and the kitten.

Great.

“Kookie, V,” you acknowledged suspiciously.

“Isaaaa,” Kookie cooed, and you flinched as he put his hands to his face cutely.

“Can you speak Korean?”

You widened your eyes as he aegyoed.

OMFG.

Sure, you were stubborn. But aegyo was your weak point. As well as every other fangirls on the planet.

“Isa?”

Oh Cheesus no. Resist. These freaking diabolical bishes

“Nehhh, Izzzaaaa,” V squinted. “Plreasee? For your bias?”

“Yeah ple- wait what,” Kookie switches to Korean.

“Izzzaaa,” V ignored him.

V was the master. You know this. So you quickly looked away, but were startled, as V grabbed your chin quickly, tilting your face up to stare at him.

ANDDDD.... BAAAAAM! He was a man. All traces of the kittenish boy gawn with the wind. They guy that was currently staring into your soul was no sweet little cute thing. He was a freaking sxe Gahd.

Your heart stopped.

Vaguely you heard shouts of protest, but all you could see was V. V and his deep welcoming eyes.

O.M.G.

He stared at you, right into your eyes expertly, moving an inched closer before letting a smile spread across his features.

You died. Again.

“Isa,” he breathed, his warm breath caressing your cheeks. “Please?”

O.. My... Taehyung. Shut up. Just shut up. Just freaking shush. Just come me and you, let's just run. I dun even cuur, faq everything, let's go. Goodbye fams, goodbye friends. Sorry but you just don't get us.

He released your chin, leaving a tingling sensation on your skin, as you stared up to him with wide needy eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter