Baekhyung~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the night, you eyed the boy who seemed so familiar to you. You didn't get the chance to talk to him yet so you weren't sure if it's the person who you think he is. He didn't notice your staring and went over to the bathroom.

You quickly followed and waited in front of the door. You tapped your foot impantiently and he finally came out with a delighted face. Then he saw you waiting there and he stepped aside because he thought you needed to go to the bathroom as well. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Ahh~ I don't need to." You told him. "I waited for you."

He gave you a confused look, it really seemed like he didn't know you. You sighed.

'Did he forget about me?' You thought and took a deep breath.

"I'm Kim Sunmin and you look very familiar to me. May I ask you what your name is?" You asked him politely.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said and bowed. Then he gave you a cute smile.

'It's not him.' You thought sadly and sighed again.

"I'm sorry that I'm not the guy you were looking for." He said as he saw your expression. You smiled at him.

"Nah, no problem~ it's not your fault. It's nice to meet you." You answered because you didn't want him to feel bad. But he really looks like someone you knew.

"Nice to meet you too. Are you alone here?" He asked you and returned the smile.

"Actually not...I don't know where my friend is right now." You said as you remembered that you lost Yoona.

"Aaah~ You can stay with us. I mean, with me and my friends." He told you and you nodded happily. This guy seemed pretty nice to you.

Just as you turned around to walk over to his friends, Jimin appeared in front of you. He eyed the both of you and gave Baekhyung a mad look.

"What are you two doing here all alone?" He asked you curiously with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Making out, you know." You joked and started to walk away but he grabbed you by the arm. You looked him in the eyes and he stared back at you.

"I need to tell you something." He said to you and then looked at Baekhyung. "Can you leave us alone for a minute." It wasn't really question, more like an order.

Beakhyung nodded and before he left, he gave you a bright smile which you returned.

"Do you like that guy?" Jimin immediatly asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter