Fireworks~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked at Jimin's mother in complete disbelief. Which mother would do something like that? She knew that you breaking up with Jimin would break his heart into pieces. What was her goal? Making him feel sad? Are you really such a filthy girl that she hates you so much?

"Do you really want to destroy Jimin's life like that? After all, you're his mother. You should be happy for him but it looks like you want to destroy his happiness. Seriously, I understand why Jimin moved out of this house. I couldn't live with a person like you as well." You told her, anger filling your voice.

"I only want the best for my little Jiminnie. He deserves someone better than you, he just won't see it. If you don't want to accept the offer, then I'll find another way." Jimin's mother said confidently.

"Oh well, good luck with that. There's no reason for me to stay here any longer...Have a good evening, Ms Park." You replied and opened the door, ready to leave.

"Yeah, leave. I don't want such scum like you in my house anyway. Greet Jimin from me." She said before you closed the door. You made your way home again and you kind of felt bad for Jimin. You wished to have a mother but it's also bad to have a mother like Jimin's. Thinking about that made you wonder how you would be as a mother. You definitely didn't want to become like Jimin's mother. Your mother, on the other hand, was nice and caring. She always found time for you in her busy schedule and sometimes she was mad at you for not doing what she told you to do.

You missed her. And your father as well. And you're pregnant of their murderer. Well, murderer sounds a bit harsh. You knew, Jimin and Hoseok didn't mean to kill them. Plus, he changed. You were just unlucky enough, that the consequences of his stupid behaviour were your parents death.

While you were totally lost in your thoughts, you already reached the building you lived in. When you walked up the stairs, you saw that Jimin was standing in front of the door. You were not planning to tell him about the incident with his mom. 

"There you are! I was waiting for you the whole day." Jimin said when he saw you. He hugged you thight and gave you a kiss on your forehead. He was always being so gentle and cute.

"I hung out with Yoona, sorry." You lied but he believed it without any doubts.

"Why with Yoona? You're going on vacations tomorrow along with her, so why not hang out with me?" He nagged and pouted. Lately, he was doing that often.

"We had to discuss something. Sorry babe. Now I'm all yours." You said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"All right. Be ready at 8:00 PM, we're going to see the fireworks." He said to you and you took a glance at the clock.

"What?! How am I supposed to get ready in less than 1 hour?" You asked in frustration.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you can do it." He winked at you and went into his own apartement. You sighed and quickly went in as well. You threw your bag in a corner and ran into your room. You tore the door of your closet open and hurriedly searched for a dress to wear tonight. Every year there's a big firework in your city and mostly couples visit it. Usually you would go there with Yoona but it seemed like she was busy with Jungkook and you had Jimin anyways.

You had so many clothes but nothing would be perfect for tonight. That was until you found your favorite dress. You actually never wore it because there were no such occasions like this.

(If you don't like it, ignore it :D)

You quickly made your make up but not overdoing it. You looked at the clock and you still had 5 minutes left. To complete everything, you sprayed on some perfume and then just waited for Jimin.

Punctual at 8:00, the door bell rang and you hapilly made your way to open it. The moment Jimin took a glance at you, you saw his eyes and mouth widen.

You blushed at his staring and looked down at the ground. "You're....looking wonderfully beautiful. And you said you're not able to get ready in such a short time. Look at you, I'm startled. I have to take care of you today, the boys will love you." Jimin said while checking you out.

You looked up at him and saw he was nicely dressed as well. He already looked handsome before but now he was looking extra handsome. You smiled and thanked him before he took your hand and you two headed out.

It was a warm summer night, so you were not feeling cold in your dress. Jimin still couldn't take his eyes off of you and you chuckled when you noticed that.

"Why do you have to go on vacations without me?" Jimin suddenly said and pouted AGAIN.

You sighed, he always brought up that topic. You would only be gone for 5 days and he makes a big drama out of it. "I already told you, we want some girl time since me and Yoona didn't hang out so often lately. And two of our other girl friends just wanted to join. You'll survive these few days without me." You told him for like the hundredth time.

"But I will be missing you like hell. Don't you girls need a man who protects you?" He asked full of hope.

"Nop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter