Sudden kiss~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Next morning~

It was early in the morning when the alarm clock tore Jimin out of his peaceful dreams. He groaned at the annoying noise and slammed the clock so the noise will stop. Usually he would sleep a little bit longer but today he wanted to arrive in school before Sunmin. He lazily stood up from his bed and changed into his uniform. After he ate breakfast and brushed his teeth, he walked towards the school.

The hallways wasn't crowded like it normally is. Probably because he is a bit early now.

"Jimin?!" He heard someone yell from behind him. He turned around only to see Yoona. She smiled and ran over to him. "Wow, you're quiet early." 

"Yeah because I needed to talk with you." He said in a serious tone.

Yoona seemed confused and raised an eye brow. "Why me?"

"Listen...Sunmin met Taehyung yesterday." He told her and her eyes widened at this.

"Taehyung? Kim Taehyung...You really mean THIS Taehyung?" She couldn't believe what she just heard. She hoped it wasn't this Taehyung they were talking about.

"Yes, him." Jimin unluckily said. Yoona held her hand over in shock.

"I extensively told him to stay away from her." She mumbled and sighed in frustration. "He told her it's my fault that he didn't came to visit her ealier, right?"

Once again, Jimin nodded and Yoona looked pretty frustrated.

"She will never speak a word with me again. Now I can't tell her the reason behind it."

"Hey Sunmin!" Jimin said to you as you just walked by. You looked at him and then at Yoona who gave you a forced smile. However, you gave her a mad glare and looked at Jimin again. "Hi Jiminnie." You greeted him but kept on walking.

"Wait for meee~" He catched up with you and walked by your side. "Do you want to talk it out with Yoona?" He suddenly asked you.

You glared at him from the side of your eyes. You sighed before answering. "Nope... I actually trusted her a lot and she knew how much Taehyung meant to me. A best friend wouldn't do such a thing. But now I have you."

The last sentence caught him by surprise. Does that mean you trust him? He was buffed for a moment but shook it off. You both kept on walking in silence until Jimin came to a sudden stop. You turned around and looked at him in confusion. From his expression you could tell he was shocked but you had no idea why.

Just when you were about to turn around to look where Jimin was staring at, he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you around the corner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter