Night talk~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold breezy night and your pyjamas didn't really give you warmth. You shivered a little when the wind blew against your skin. You regretted  for not taking a jacket with you.

"Are you freezing? Here take my jacket." Taehyung said as if he read your mind. He took off his leather jacket and put it around your shoulders. You thanked him for his kindness but still wondered why he wanted to talk with you in the middle of the night. It must have been very important.

"So..what did you want to talk about?" You asked curiously while you kept yourself warm with his jacket.

"Let's go to the beach and I will tell you there." He replied with a smile. You were confused but you agreed to him anyway.

After some minutes you reached the beach which was, as expected, totally empty. No normal human would have the idea to go swimming at that time. You took off your shoes so they won't get filled with sand. Your bare feet touched the cold sand but you didn't mind. Somehow it made you feel more relaxed.

You looked up at the night sky and the few shining stars. The sound of small waves echoed in your ear and you loved it. The beach was your favorite place since your childhood.

"Come on, sit down." Taehyung interrupted your thoughts and that's when you noticed that he was sitting on the sand. You sat down next to him, not freezing anymore. Maybe it was thanks to his jacket.

"I'm sorry for wasting your night. But I felt like I needed to tell you something urgently. I can't keep it a secret from you anymore." He started. You glanced at him and saw him playing nervously with his hands. You still had no clue what he wanted to say but his behaviour was untypical. "Go ahead and tell me." You said with a warm smile.

"I actually don't know how to say this... But don't you miss the old times? I mean, when we still were a couple?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone. You studied his face to see if he really meant the question. It seems like he was quiet serious about it.

"Sometimes..." You admitted, the image of Jimin suddenly appearing in your head. He is your boyfriend, the father of your child, you wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter