It's a boy~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin! I swear it is not what it looks like." You said, trying to calm him down. Jimin gave Taehyung an angry glare then stared at you.

"You know I don't like it when you're with him alone. Plus, why didn't you tell me he's going with you? You told me there will be only girls, that's why I couldn't come with you." He claimed, anger rushing through him. You kinda felt bad for lying to him earlier and now you regretted it.

"We didn't want our boyfriends to come along with us. And-" You got cut off by Jimin.

"And you took Taehyung along with you instead? And he shares a room with you? I feel betrayed." Jimin said and you could hear a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Jimin..." You whispered, not knowing what to say. You felt like a big liar.

"I think you're misunderstanding something." Taehyung suddenly said.

"No one is talking to you." Jimin harshly answered. Then he took you by the hand and dragged you out of the hotel room. You let yourself being dragged away and looked one last time back at Taehyung. 

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously when you both entered the elevator.

"I'll reserve a room just for us." He told you and pushed a button so the elevator started to move.

"But I didn't even share a room with Tae. Yoona is my roommate."  You said.

"Of course she is." He answered, not believing anything anymore. You were a bit hurt that he didn't trust you but it was your own fault.

You arrived at the reception and Jimin reserved a room for you both. You knew the girls will get angry when they'll see Jimin but you couldn't change it. And you still didn't know what he thinks about the baby. 

After taking your luggage out of your previous room, you stepped into your new one. Yoona bickered at Jimin when she saw him taking you away from her but he ignored her. He never showed such a cold side of him and it made you feel uncomfortable.

'Is it because of the baby or because of the Taehyung thing?' You thought and placed your luggage in a corner. You turned around and saw Jimin sitting on the bed you two will share. You bit your lip, unsure of what to say.

"So...you are pregnant?" Jimin was the one who broke the silence. You nodded your head, not having the courage to speak.

"Well, that's great. I love kids." Jimin said with a grin. You sighed in relief and you felt so much better when seeing him smile. You walked up to him and hugged him tight. First he was surprised of your sudden action but eventually wrapped his arms around you as well. A tear escaped from your eye. All this tension in your body was now released.

"Heey...Why are you crying?" Jimin asked in worry. Just then you noticed that you were sobbing. "Is that some kind of effect of your pregna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter