New friends~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what?" One of your friends asked in disbelief. You were embarressed but you couldn't change the past anymore.

"I slept over at Jimin's place last night." You repeated what you have said earlier. The girls gave you death glares except Yoona. She actually seemed happy for you.

"I thought you hate him! And how could you do that to me? We were friends!" A friend yelled at you. The other girls nodded in agreement. You frowned.

'We WERE friends? Does that mean she's not my friend anymore? Only because of an idiot like Jimin?'  You thought. Then they their heels and simply walked away, leaving you and Yoona behind.

"You're not going with them?" You asked your best friend and tried not be sad because of the others.

"I told you that I'm not interested in Jimin." She answered and you smiled at her.

"Atleast I'm not completely alone." You sighed. You wondered why the other friends could just break your friendship like that or they weren't real friends as you thought. You should have noticed that before.

"I think we should head to the class before we are too late." Yoona interrupted your thoughts and you nodded.

The class room was full and you made your way towards your seat. Next to your seat you could see Jimin smirking at you. How much you wanted to smack this smirk off of his face, but you tried to remain calm. Your friends, or should I better say, your 'old' friends were watching you. And if you did anything to their beloved Jimin they would totally freak out and you didn't want to take the risk.

"Hey honey, I was waiting for you." He said as you sat down on your seat. You took a short glance at him and he wiggled his eyebrows. You let out a sigh, mumbling a "shut up".

Your class mates gave you weird looks as Jimin called you that. This boy never fails to make you feel uncomfortable. Yoona turned around from her seat in front of you both and eyed you. "Did I miss something?" She asked curiously. She probably thought that you and Jimin were a couple and you were too shy to admit it.

"Don't think anything wrong! You know he's just trying to tease me again." You answered and gave Jimin an angry glare but he just laughed it off.

"Admit it, babe. You like me." He said and moved his chair nearer to you. You, in return, moved a little away from him.

"Definitely not." You replied and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter