Let me help you~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran through the hallways of the school as fast as you could. Yoona was gone. It worried you very much since she stormed off like that. You looked in the class rooms, the bathroom and even in the janitor's room but she was nowhere to be found. You sighed in frustration.

'Where could this girl be?' You asked yourself as you walked through the hallway again. Then you spotted your 'friends' standing at the lockers and you rushed over to them.

"Did you see Yoona anywhere? She met Jungkook again, I really need your help!" You talked fast but they still could understand you. Instead of giving you an answer, they simply ignored you and continued their conversation. "Hello?" You waved your hand in front of their faces and they finally looked at you. But not in a good way.

"What do you want, betrayer?" They hissed at you. You knew they were angry at you but you definitely are not a betrayer. Jimin never belonged to them so they can't accuse you like that.

"Don't nag around, I'm here for Yoona. You're still her friends so I thought you would care at least a bit about her." You pointed out but they were careless. "Okay, I won't waste my time with you anymore." You said before you ran off once again.

Lunch time was almost over so you had to hurry. Just as you turned around the corner you bumped into someone. You felt a body under yours and you quickly stood up. You apologized and bowed two times.

"Is that your way of flirting? Bumping into boys like that?" You heard a familiar voice say and just now you looked up to see who it was. You rolled your eyes.

"I take my apologize back." You said to Jimin as you wanted to walk past him.

"You still didn't find Yoona?" He held you by the arm, stopping you from walking away. A hint of worry was in his voice. You shook your head.

"No. I'm really worried about her." You told him.

"She'll be okay. She's old enough to take care of herself. Anyway, what did happen between her and Jungkook? They seem to know each other very well" He asked curiously.

"You don't need to know." You replied and tore your arm away from his grip. Jimin frowned.

"Then let me help you to find her." He suggested. You looked at him and it seemed like he was serious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter