Forgiving her~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be a good girl and return to the house with us." They said to you and smirked.

"You're forgetting that I'm here now." Jimin told them in an angry voice. But they didn't seem to be scared or anything. Instead they came dangerously near to you. You were shaking in fear and hid behind Jimin.

"Out of the way little boy." They said as they tried to push Jimin away. However, Jimin didn't move an inch which annoyed the men as hell. "Are you deaf? Get out of the way!" They said even angrier.

You never saw Jimin being angry like that. He was looking holes into the men and his hands formed into fists. His anger took advance of him and he punched one of the guy in the face. The guy stumbled and hold his nose. Then Jimin kicked the other guy between the legs which caused him to fall to the ground. He kicked him again and again until he couldn't stand up anymore.

You saw how the other man wiped his nose with his hand and made his way towards Jimin who was still busy beating the other guy down. You could sense that he was planning to punch Jimin back. You didn't hesistated and quickly ran up to that guy and punched him right there where Jimin punched him earlier. That guy immediatly got knocked down and you smiled triumphantly.

"Wow. I didn't know you're so badass." Jimin said as he walked back to you. You smiled but held your hand in pain. That guy sure had a stubborn head.

"Now let's save Taehyung." You said and grabbed his hand.

"Why should I save that guy?" Jimin replied and froze in his spot.

"Because he needs help." You answered and tried to drag him in.

"Is he really that important to you?" He curiously asked you and you turned around.

"Yes. He's very important to me." You answered. Jimin let out a heavy sigh and looked into your eyes.

"I will save him but you'll stay here, okay? I don't want that anything happens to you." He told you.

"But-" You got cut off.

"No buts...You're save here." He said and wanted to run into the house but you stopped him. You gave him a peck on his cheek and looked at him.

"Take care of yourself." You said to him in a serious tone. He nodded and gave you an eyesmile. Then he turned around and disappeared into the house. You had no other choice than waiting outside.

Some minutes passed and you were getting impatient. You tapped your foot on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter