Leaving him behind~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunmin? Answer me!" Jimin demanded when no one from the other line spoke to him.

"! You called someone, end the call! Someone might find out where we are." He heard an angry man saying.

"I don't know how to use these modern mobiles. They're so damn complicated!" Another man answered.

"Umm...excuse me but who are you?" Jimin interrupted them and it immediatly went silent.

"End the call NOW." One of them whispered but Jimin could still hear it.

"JIMI-" You screamed but they already hung up.

"Sunmin? HEY! ..." He cursed when he noticed they hung up on him. He tried to call you several times but no one answered. He sighed in frustration because now he knew something had happened to you.

He quickly ran from the park to the police station where two policemen were sitting. He tried to catch his breath when he stood right in front of them. "My...friend...got...kidnapped." He said, totally out of breath.

"Do you have any proof?" One of the policemen asked.

"I got a call from her and there were some strange men talking." Jimin told them. The policemen gave each other a look.

"Anything else?" The other one asked, Jimin shook his head. 

"That's not a proof enough." He said, which made Jimin's mouth form into an 'o' shape.

"What? Are you kidding me? I heard her screaming in the background." He replied but the men still looked unconvinced.

"Listen, if she's still not back after 2 days...then come back again." They said and Jimin boiled with anger.

"2 DAYS? 2 FREAKING DAYS? WHO KNOWS IF SHE'S DEAD OR PREGNANT BY THEN!" Jimin screamed at them.

"We're policemen, so we expect you to talk to us in a friendly way. We can't do anything for you, we're really sorry."

"Of course you're sorry." Jimin said sarcastically and stormed out of the station.

 

~Meanwhile with Sunmin~

You were hiding in a closet with Taehyung when the two men were looking for you. They left the room for some minutes and forgot to lock the door. You both took the chance and hid somewhere in a different room.

"OH MY GOD! How could you forget to lock the stupid door?" The man, who seemed to be the leader, said. You looked through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter