Forgiveness~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's...nothing!" You said and took the photo out of his hands. The others gave you curious looks while Jimin seemed to be confused. "I'm tired. Let's sleep." You tried to change the topic and the others agreed to it. However, Jimin looked like he was still thinking about the photo.

You didn't care about that and just laid down on the mattress. Just then you noticed what Jimin was wearing: a muscle shirt with sweatpants. His biceps were showing and he looked extremely fine to you. That's why you couldn't stop staring at him. He was deep in thoughts so he didn't notice your eyes on him.

"You make it too obvious, Sunmin." Yoona said all of the sudden. You were surprised to hear her voice and turned your face to her.

"What do you mean?" You asked in confusion. Your best friend smirked at you and then pointed at Jimin.

"You're checking him out." She said which caused you to blush furiously. You tried to hide it by giving her a mad glare.

"I wasn't. I was just thinking about something and coincidentally looked at him." You lied and took a quick glance at Jimin to see his reaction. You expected him to give you a stupid grin but it seemed like he didn't even listen to your conversation. On one side, you were happy that he didn't but on the other side you wondered what was on his mind.

"Of course." Was all Yoona answered and you all finally went to sleep. You covered yourself with the blanket and looked to Jimin's direction. He was also covered in his blanket and looked deeply into your eyes. You wanted to look away but you couldn't.

"Who's pregnant?" He whispered, only for you to hear. Your eyes widened at this question but you tried not to look too shocked. You could see how dead serious he was and it made you a bit uncomfortable in your position.

"M-My aunt." You replied after a while. A little smile formed on his lips and you smiled back, without even noticing it.

"Congrats. Tell me when the baby is born. I love babies." He said in a dreamy voice. You bit your lips, thinking about your own baby. Of course your aunt wasn't pregnant. You didn't even keep in touch with your aunts. But telling Jimin that he's going to be a father here and now wouldn't be right. You wanted to tell him when you both are alone and when you're ready for it.

"I will." You said while cuddling your pillow. That were your last words before you doze off into sleep. Jimin smiled at your sleeping figure and eventually fell asleep as well.

 

~Next morning~

You woke up at about 11 am and looked at your surroundings. You totally forgot that you slept over at Yoona's house, so you were quiet surprised at the first moment. You just had a nightmare again. Lately, you always had the same dream: Jimin leaving you with the baby alone. Slowly, you think it's a sign for something and it makes you even more scared to tell Jimin someday.

You turned to the other direction and saw Jimin just a few centimetres away from you, with his arms wrapped around you. You were surprised to see him so close and flinched a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter