Thunderstorm~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. You gave him a don't-say-anything-glare and went into your apartement. Jimin was still standing in the hallway with a worried expression on his face. He sighed and walked back.

It was already dark outside and a few raindrops fell from the sky. Soon it was raining heavily and it looked like a thunderstorm is about to come. You looked out of the window in fear. You hate  thunder. You hid under the blanket after your heard the first thunder, followed by a lightning. Your whole body was shaking and you needed someone by your side, now. But you lived alone and all your neighbours are egoistic and arrogant people with who you never talk with. There was only one possibility...

'KNOCK KNOCK'

The door opened and revealed a tired-looking Jimin. He rubbed his eyes and took a better glance at you. You stood there in your pyjama, covered in your blanket, looking totally freaked out. You wanted to say something but right then, a thunder appeared which made you quiver.

"C-Can I stay with y-you, till the thunderstorm is over?" You asked quite embarassed while looking at the ground. You were expecting him to say 'no' after how you had treated him (and Jimin being a jerk).

"O-kay?" Jimin answered confused. It was weird for him seeing you from this side. "Step in." He said and stepped aside so you can come in. His apartement is similar to yours so it wasn't hard for you to find the living-room. You quietly sat down on the couch and watched as Jimin sat onto the opposite one. He was staring at you and it crept you out.

You wanted to tell him that he should stop staring at you but  right then another thunder appeared and the room was lighten up for a few seconds by the following lightning. You jumped up a little but tried to stay as calm as possible. You didn't want him to see you so weakly.

"Not so strong anymore, huh?" He chuckled at your behaviour but it wasn't funny for you. You gave him a mad glare and covered yourself tighter with the blanket. "Well, make yourself comfortable." He said and headed to his bedroom.

"W-where are you going?" You questioned him, not wanting to be alone. You came here so you WON'T be alone and now he is leaving you?

"To my bedroom, do you want to come with me?" He replied and turned around to face you. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter