I'll protect her~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung gave you a cute smile when he saw you standing in front of him. Just now you noticed how much you missed his smile. Your heart began to race and you didn't know what to say. He was gone for more than 1 year and now he sudenly appears in front of your door.

"Finally I'm seeing you again." He broke the silence and spread his arms to hug you. But you took a step back which surprised him.

"Where were you all this time? And why didn't I get a letter like you promised? I thought you were dead!" You asked a bit harshly. It was not your intention to sound so angry but it just came out like that. You didn't know how to react. You were happy but angry at the same time.  Jimin was watching the whole scene, you didn't mind about that.

"Let me in and I will explain everything to you." He said and you sighed. Then you took your keys out of your pocket and opened the door. You felt a bit awkward with his sudden presence. He stepped into your apartement and just when you were about to close the door, Jimin put his foot in between.

"Please, I want to come in, too." He pleaded and you opened the door wider. It actually felt better to have Jimin with you, because you didn't see Taehyung for a long time and it would be strange to be alone with him. He wouldn't do anything to you but you still felt safer with Jimin around you.

You all sat down in the living-room and stared at Taehyung, waiting for him to start talking. Jimin was sitting between the both of you, kinda protecting you from him. Taehyung looked into your eyes, nervousness was written all over his face.

"Soo....I went to Australia a year ago." He started.

"We know that. Tell us why you didn't keep in contact with Sunmin!" Jimin told him impatiently. You gave him a look, there's no reason for you to rush Taehyung like that. The boys gave each other glares as if they are going to kill each other.

"I missed you so much so I came back to Korea 1 month later." Taehyung continued. Your eyes widened at this.

"1 MONTH? 1 year passed by since your departure!" You told him angrily.

"I know, I know. When I came back, I wanted to see you as soon as possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter