Liar~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Next Morning~

You entered the school and went straight to the lockers. There you spotted your target and walked directly to it. Yoona was just putting some things into her locker when you suddenly grabbed her by the arm and dragged her away. You pushed her into the girls restroom and closed the door behind you.

"Oww~ Why did you drag me in here?" Yoona asked you as you let go of her arm. She was confused of your actions and you put your hands on your hips.

"What's up with you and Jungkook? I'm your best friend, I want to know." You told her and waited for her to explain everything to you.

"Are you serious? That's the only reason why you dragged me here?" She asked in disbelief. "I won't tell you." She crossed her arms.

Your mouth formed into an 'o' shape. You couldn't believe that Yoona won't tell you about it. Didn't she trust you?

"Don't you want to tell me what happened between you and Jimin?" She asked you back.

"Nothing happened between us. And don't try to change the topic!" You knew what she was trying to do.

"There's no reason for me to tell you about me and Jungkook. And now leave me alone with these questions." She said before she went out of the restroom and leaving you dumbfounded there. You just stood there for a couple more minutes, realizing what had happened. Your best friend refused to tell you something and you didn't know why. 

"Aww~ Had a little arguement with your best friend?" Someone suddenly said to you. You didn't even notice that there was someone in a stall when you argued with Yoona. You turned around and saw one of your old friends standing next to the sinks.

"Why does that interest you?" You scoffed at her and gave her a look. She slowly walked over to you and stopped right in front of you. She was too near for your liking.

"Stay away from MY Jimin." She warned you and emphasized  the word 'my'.

"Since when is he yours? Anyways, you can't tell me what to do and what not." You told her angrily. Who does she think she is? Then she came even nearer to you and you instinctively stepped back until your back touched the wall.

"Well, I think I can." She said to you before she roughly pulled you to the ground by your hair. You immediatly tried to kick her but failed, much to your dismay. She grabbed your hair now even tighter and forced you to look directly at her. You saw her giving you a rude smirk and then you felt a hard slap against your cheek. It hurted miserably and you held your cheek with your hand. You were about to push her and slap her back but before you could do that, she kicked you in the stomach. Which made you scream in pain.

She proudly left the restroom when she saw that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter