New neighbour~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh!~ There are no good shows on the TV at the moment!" You said to no one in particular as you flipped through the channels. It was a Saturday afternoon and you had nothing better to do than sitting lazily on the couch doing nothing. Your life is boring. Monday to Friday you head to go the death boring high school and in your free time you did your homework, study or you do nothing like now.

Your friends always attend to parties on the weekends but you weren't a person like that. There's no reason for you going to parties, getting drunk and maybe having a make-out session with a complete stranger.

After laying on the couch for some minutes you decided to stand up and get your post out of the mailbox. You opened the door of your apartement only to see a bunch of boxes in the hallway.

'Could it be a new neighbour?' You thought to yourself while you tried to walk past them. There were so many of them so it was hard for you to get out of there. The boxes were blocking your way so you tried to move them away. Unluckily one of them fell onto the ground and the inside of it was scattered everywhere.

"Oh !" You cursed and quickly tried to put them back into the box. While doing so you noticed that it was just clothes for a male.

"I arrived only minutes ago and I already have a stalker?" An unfamiliar voice said from behind you. You turned around and saw a handsome black-haired boy smirking at you. "Do you like my boxers?" He added after he stared at your hands.

You didn't understand what he was saying until you looked where he was staring at. Unknowingly to you, you had his boxers in your hands which you were about to put back into the box.

"Yaaah!~" You screamed and threw the pair of boxers to the ground. 'Oh god....that's so embarrassing.' You said in your head. "I'm not a stalker, I live in the apartement next to you!" You told the boy.

"Or you are both. Anyway, now that you're here, you can help me with the boxes." He said and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter