Still not forgiving you~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You threw up for the hundreds time, that's why you spend your whole evening in the bathroom. The signs of your pregnancy were showing and you couldn't do anything to stop it.

You wiped your mouth and went back into the living-room. Never in your life you felt so sick and sad at the same time. You lazily turned the TV on and as expected, there was nothing good on it. You sighed, thinking about tomorrow.

"I won't go to school tomorrow. I'm kinda sick." You said to no one in particular. Your eyes felt heavy when you watched a boring soap opera. Soon you drifted into a deep sleep.

 

 

~~~

 

You sat down on Jimin's couch after you decided to forgive him. Jimin was beaming happily at you when you told him that you're not longer angry at him.

"Thanks! I promise I will make it up to you." He said and kissed you on the cheek. You giggled at him but got serious in the next second. You still had to tell him something. You nervously fiddled with your hands and shifted back and forth in your seat. However, Jimin didn't seem to notice your nervous behaviour and just cuddled up to you.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear, his voice tickling on your skin.

"I love you too." You said in a low voice, almost inaudible. Jimin's arms went around your waist, pressing you thighter to his body. His embrace was warm and protecting. You didn't want to destroy the moment by spilling the secret, but you had to. Sooner or later it has to happen.

"Jimin....I need to tell you something." You said unsure. Your boyfriend looked at you and smiled.

"Sure, you can tell me anything babe." He said. You sighed, hoping he wouldn't react negatively.

"I'm...." You started but couldn't finish it. It's not easy for a young girl to tell her boyfriend she's pregnant. Plus when you're only 2 days dating. Jimin waited for you to finish your sentence and got impatient as the time flew by. "Please don't hate me for this....but I'm pregnant." You finally said and you could see the shock in Jimin's face.

He turned pale and broke the embrace. His mouth flew open, realizing what you just said. "You're joking, right?" He asked in disbelief. You shook your head, making Jimin sigh in frustration. "How could that happen so fast? I'm too young to be a father." He said and stoop up from his seat.

"I know, we're both too young to be parents. But we can't turn back the time. It happened, we just have to accept it." You said and stood up as well. You couldn't guess if he was angry or depressed. Or maybe both.

"You're the woman, you should have taken care of protection." Jimin yelled angrily. You gasped at this statement.

"Excuse me? It's the fault of the two of us, don't blame me. I can't believe you're saying that." You argued back.

"You know what Sunmin? We're over. I don't want anything to do with the baby, neither with you. Now leave." He coldly replied. Your heart broke into million of pieces when you heard that. How could he act like this? This is not the Jimin you loved. "Didn't you hear me? LEAVE!" He repeated himself, this time with a louder tone.

"It's your baby too, you know. You're also responsible of it." You yelled at him. Instead of answering back, he slapped you. This was the very least thing you expected him to do. He slapped yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter