More secrets~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunmin....Are you deaf? Hello?!" Yoona waved her hands in front of your face when you were deep in thoughts. You were brought back to reality and looked emotionless at Yoona. "Don't tell me.....that you didn't." She didn't finish her sentence but you exactly knew what she meant.

"No no. Of course we used protection." You lied and entered the class room, avoiding to talk about it any further. The lesson started a few minutes after but you didn't listen to the teacher. You couldn't stop thinking about that you might be pregnant. It scared you to think about it.

If you're really pregnant, what would happen to your relationship with Jimin. And not only that. You're too young to be a mother. You would have to quit High School. You blamed yourself for being so careless yesterday.

The whole day seemed to go by in slow motion. You wanted to get out of school as fast as possible but the bell just wouldn't ring. You glanced at the clock every 5 seconds until the bell finally rang. You quickly went out of school, but not too fast since you didn't want Yoona to be suspective.

You headed to the drugstore before you went home. There you got yourself a pregnancy test and wanted to leave the store very quickly because someone might see you with the pregnancy test. Unluckily, there was a long queue and the cashier seemed to work extremely slow.

"Come on! Faster old lady!" You thought when you waited impatiently in the queue. 

"Sunmin?! I didn't expect you here. Hi." Someone said from behind you. Surprised, you turned around and saw Jungkook standing right in front of you. You immediatly hid the test behind your back and gave him a fake smile.

"Hey Jungkookie. Yeah, I just needed to buy something and the cashier takes her time." You sighed when you told him that and he nodded. You turned around again, still hiding the thing you held in your hand. You got more nervous when the queue got shorter and shorter. Jungkook will see the pregnancy test when you pay for it. You hardly thought about a solution but nothing came to your mind.

"Aaah~ I forgot something." Jungkook suddenly said. You turned your head and saw him going back to get something. You kind of felt relieved right then when he left. Finally it was your turn to pay and when the old cashier lady saw your item, she gave you a weird look. You ignored it and paid for it in a rush. You hurriedly put it in your bag and went home.

Even though you promised Jimin to take care of him after school, you couldn't bring yourself to do it in that moment. You were scared of the result of the test and you couldn't look into Jimin's eyes until you know it. You entered the building and ran up the stairs to your apartement.

Your hand was already on the doorknob when you heard another door open. You froze in your spot and swallowed hard before turning around. As expected, Jimin was standing in his doorway, still looking sick.

"You promised to take care of me, remember?" He asked you in a low voice.

"I remember it. I'm sorry but today I'm busy." You answered and opened your door.

"But...You promised it. As my girlfriend, I want you to take care of me when I'm sick. By the way, it's your fault that I'm sick in the first place." He said and pouted.

You rolled your eyes at him. "I never agreed to be your girlfriend." You replied. That was a bit harsh but you were in a pretty bad mood. You surely wanted to be Jimin's girlfriend, really. But something had gotten into you.

Jimin looked quite taken aback by your words. "But...We did-. Did something happen in school? You're different. I know you don't mean it like that." He sensed that something was wrong with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter