Parents death~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly opened your eyes as the sun shone through the curtains. You blinked a few times and stretched your body, letting out a small groan. The room looked quiet unfamiliar to you, probably because you have never been in here. When you noticed that, your eyes shot open and you quickly sat up.

'Where am I?' You thought when you looked around the room. That was until the door opened and a fresh-showered Jimin stepped in, with a towel around his neck. He saw that you were awake and gave you an eyesmile.

"I see you're awake. I already thought we'll sleep in the same bed tonight." He said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Your face heatened up at his comment which made you look like a tomato. You slapped his arm in embarrassement and gave him an annoyed glare. "Jerk. I'll leave now, so you can sleep in your bed alone." You said when you stood up. But you immediatly fell back onto the bed since you still felt weak. Your head ached incredibly and you hold it in pain. 

"You're not leaving until you're fully recovered." Jimin told you and put a pillow under your head. You couldn't fight back, that's why you just let him do it. "Seems like we'll have a sleepover together." He smirked when he said that and laid down next to you, with your faces facing each other.

You quickly turned around, so your back was facing him, because you didn't want him to see your blushing face. Your hands went up to your chest, heart beating fast.

'Why am I feeling like this?' You asked yourself and closed your eyes shut. Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist and your eyes widened again.

"WHAT THE HELL! Park Jimin, let go of me!" You yelled and struggled to get free from his grip, which earned you a few giggles from Jimin.

"I already saw your red face. No need to show me your back." He said while chuckling. That caused you to blush even more and you covered your face with your hands. You were laying in that position for a few minutes until Jimin finally let go. Actually, you wanted his hands back on your waist. It felt so right.

"Do you want to take a shower? You smell like sweat." Jimin grinned at you.

You sniffled a bit and threw a pillow at Jimin. "Yaah~ What do you think? I got kidnapped for some hours, I was scared, afraid, nervous. Of course I will sweat!" You argued but you knew he was just teasing you, like always. "By the way, how did you find out where these men brought me?" You added.

"My old friend Namjoon is a great hacker. He could find out the location of your mobile. So that's how I got there." Jimin answered proudly. He surely felt like a hero right now.

"Aaah~ Say thanks to that Namjoon." You replied and stood up. This time you were able to hold yourself on your feet and not fall into the bed again. "So I'll take a shower now." You told him and went into the bathroom.

"Here take some fresh clothes with you!" Jimin called out and threw some things into the room before you closed it. "I'll make something to eat for you!" You heard him yell from the kitchen.

You didn't answer and just hopped into the shower. The hot water on your body felt so good right now. It made your mind clear and your body relaxed. When you were finished showering, you grabbed a towel and dried yourself off. You looked at the clothes which Jimin gave you. It was an oversized T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants. You decided not to wear the sweatpants sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter