Sleepover~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin! What the hell are you doing?" You shouted at the boy you were in love with. His eyes were glooming with anger and his hands were still formed in fists. Taehyung stood up from the ground while holding his nose. Blood was running out of it and you immediatly took some tissues out of your handbag and handed it to him. He gladly took them and covered his nose with it.

"I'm not stealing her away from you. I just spent some time with her. You're being an extremely jealous boyfriend, you know." Taehyung said to Jimin. However, Jimin still didn't seem to calm down and took a step closer to Tae.

"I saw how you looked at her. There was something in your eyes that told me you're still not over her." Jimin said in a low voice. Even though Tae's nose hurted from the punch, he still managed to bring a smile on his face. Much to Jimin's annoyance.

"Maybe I'm still not over her. But don't worry. She's yours and she doesn't want me anymore." Tae answered calmly. You badly wanted to say something but it looked like it was a thing the two of them should handle by themselves.

"If she doesn't want you anymore, stop trying to get her back." Jimin argued, his eyes piercing trough the boy in front of him.

"As I said, I'm not trying anything. She's still my friend. By the way, at the mention by your name earlier, she didn't seem too pleased. If you don't want that anyone steals her away from you, you should change yourself before it's too late." Tae replied which made Jimin speechless. He knew it will take a lot of afford to get you back but hearing Tae's word made him worry if he will ever succeed.

He remaind silent for a couple of minutes until he looked at you. His eyes were deep and sad-looking. It actually made you feel bad and your heart ached at the sight of him. How bad you wanted to hug him right now and tell him that you're forgiving him. But somehow your feet were glued to the ground.

"I'm sorry." He quietly said. You were confused by his sudden apologize but nodded your head anyway.

"I'm still not ready to forgive you... Please don't be mad at me." You told him. Jimin gave you a warm smile which made your heart jump a bit.

"I'm not mad at you. I understand. It's just that I miss you..." He replied and looked at the ground.

'I miss you too.' You thought but didn't say it out loud.

"Soo...I will leave you two alone again. Take care of her, Taehyung. And sorry for punching you like that." Jimin apologized but actually didn't care much about it. Shortly after, he left.

It was an awkward situation for you now. Taehyung got punched because of you and you had no idea how to help him.

"I'm okay, I don't need help." He said as if he read your mind. But your expression probably gave it away.

You nodded and took your shopping bags from the ground which fell down when Tae got punched. "Let's head home. I don't want to eat ice cream anymore." You suggested and Tae agreed to it.

You reached Tae's house first, that's why you ended up walking home alone. It was no problem for you though since it's only a few blocks away. You opened the door of your apartement and threw the bags on the ground. They got heavy after some time.

It was just 6 pm, so you still had the whole evening to waste. You checked your mobile for any news and noticed that Yoona sent you a text message. You opened it and read it.

'Let's have a sleepover today. Will be fun. Come over at 7 pm. See ya <3'

You smiled and texted back. Now you didn't have to be alone in your apartement once again. After texting back, you packed your things and made yourself ready for the sleepover.

You arrived at Yoona's house punctual at 7 pm. You ringed the doorbell and a very happy-looking girl opened the door.

"Yay, you're here. Come in, come in." She dragged you into the house like a crazy girl. You shook it off since Yoona had her moments sometimes. She can go from super serious to super crazy. But you didn't mind it, it's more fun that way.

"I invited a few more people. Hope you don't mind. Why don't you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter