New Student~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You covered your ears with pillows as the music started to get louder. It was 1:03 am and Jimin's party was on it's highest point. You groaned, thinking it would never stop. You didn't regret that you didn't go there but it was a disadvantage that the party was held next to your apartement.

You was just laying there looking at the ceiling. You couldn't sleep with all these noises. You looked at the clock again. 1:05. You groaned in annoyance.

You have had enough and slowly got up of your bed. "They partied enough." You said and put some slippers on. Then you went over to Jimin's door and ringed the doorbell impatiently. You waited but it didn't open. Annoyed you ringed the doorbell repeatly till someone opened it.

A smell of alcohol filled your nose and the music was now even more louder. Jimin was standing in the doorway and looked you up and down. A smile formed on his lips.

"I knew you will come." He grinned and he too smelled like alcohol and you just rolled your eyes.

"Can you turn off the music?" You stared at him, ignoring his stupid grin.

"What's the magic word?" He childishly asked.

"PLEASE! Now do it." You demanded. At this time you weren't in the mood to argue with him. You just wanted to go to bed and finally have some sleep.

"Only if you come in and celebrate with us." He said while leaning on the doorway.

"Never! Now turn off the music or I will call the police." You replied angrily.

"Dont be so over dramatic." He rolled his eyes. "The party was about to end, don't worry. Anyway, nice pyjama you got there." He winked.

Confused you looked down at yourself and saw that you were wearing your teddy bear pyjama. A small blush appeared on your face and you covered yourself with your hands. "Yaah~ Don't look at me like that!"

Jimin his lips. "Oh, and a pair of my boxers is missing. I want it back tomorrow." He said before closing the door.

You just stood there and blinked a few times. Realizing what he just had said you burst out in anger. "I DON'T HAVE YOUR STUPID BOXERS!" You yelled and stomped into your own apartement again.

Jimin was right, after a few minutes the party ended and everyone went into their apartements again. You sighed in relief and jumped into your bed. Soon you fell into a deep sleep.

 

~Next Morning~

You looked out of your window, waiting for a specific person. After a while you saw a man approaching the building. As he reached it he put some letters into the mailboxes and left again. Yeah, you waited for the postman to bring the letters.

As soon as he left you stormed out of the apartement and hurriedly ran to your mailbox. But to your dismay there were no letters for you in it. Sadly, you closed the little door of the mailbox again and made your way back.

"Still no love letter?" An all to familiar voice asked as you were about to go through your door. You turned around and saw Jimin bringing out some trash which might be from yesterday's party. This guy really plays with your nerves and his smirking brings you over the edge.

You didn't dare to answer and just closed the door behind you. 'Jerk.` You thought and went to the kitchen. You made yourself a bowl with cereals and headed to the living-room. But you were interrupted when you heard a kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter