Unwelcomed guests~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Dude...We promised not to talk about it anymore. Why are you bringing that up again in the middle of the night?' Hoseok asked tiredly.

"Well, I know a girl whose parents died in a car accident in October 2012." Jimin told him and bit his lip.

".....on the 13th October?" Hoseok asked nervously.

"She doesn't know the exact day and-.....Wait, I heard some noises." Jimin answered when he suddenly heard noises coming from the bedroom. He turned his head and got a slight heart attack when he saw you standing a few metres away from him.

"S-Sunmin...Why are you not sleeping? How long were you standing there?" He asked you, afraid if you had heard anything.

"Just now....I had a nightmare. When I woke up, I heard you talking. I didn't listen to your words, it's not my business anyway." You told him and he sighed in relief.

'Jimin? Are you still there?...' Hoseok asked impatiently and Jimin secretly cancelled the call, just so that you won't see it. Hoseok, on the other hand, cursed when Jimin hung up on him.

Jimin stood up from the couch and went over to you. He embraced you, trying to comfort you. You rested your head on his chest. His body gave you a warm feeling which calmed you down.

When you first met Jimin, you saw him as a jerk and an annoying tease. His cocky appearence got on your nerves anytime you saw him. But now....Now he is a caring friend to you who even saved you from some crazy kidnappers. Even your heart would beat incredibly fast whenever you're near him. You still couldn't figure out why though.

"Let's head back to bed." Jimin softly whispered into your ear and you nodded. He took you by the hand and guided you to the bedroom. You laid down once again and tried to fall asleep. However, that was quiet difficult because Jimin put his arms around you. You stared at his arms for some minutes before you doze off. This time you slept like an angel. Maybe because Jimin was with you, but who knows.

 

~~~

 

You yawned and stretched your arms when the annoying sun shone right onto your face. You blinked a few times since the light was flashing you. You swinged an arm to your right, slapping Jimin in the face when you did so. He let out a deep groan and turned around, so his back was facing you. You totally forgot that you slept over at his apartement. 

You looked at his peaceful sleeping body and watched his chest calmly rising up and down. You couldn't help but smile at this lovely sight. But you were interrupted when suddenly the doorbell rang. You didn't want to open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter