Surprise for Sunmin~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona glanced at the boy next to her. He seemed so worried and curious. She let out a sigh. "It's her secret. If I tell you that, she will be angry at me." She told him and he nodded.

You, on the other hand, turned around with a bright smile on your face. You opened the door of your apartement as if nothing happened. You let Yoona enter it first and then you turned around to face Jimin. "You won't come in." You said and stuck your tongue out at him.

"Why not?~" He pouted and tried to act cute but you didn't fall for it.

"I don't want jerks in my apartement." You said before closing the door at his face. You walked into the living-room, where Yoona was, and plumped onto the couch.

"Jimin is worried about you." She said out of nowhere, which made you look at her in confusion.

"Hah~ Good joke. This guy doesn't care about anyone." You said with a grin.

"Do you know him that well?" She asked you in a serious tone. You immediatly stopped grinning and thought about it. It's true, you don't really know him. He's just your neighbour and class mate. Anyway, if he's worried about you he wouldn't tease you so much, or would he?

You were brought back to reality when you heard a sudden knock on a window. Both, you and Yoona, looked over to the window and got a slight heart attack. Jimin was standing on your balcony, waving at you like a stupid.

You rollled your eyes and went over to open the door. "What do you want? And what the hell are you doing on my balcony? How did you get there by the way?" You asked him while blocking the way in.

"I climbed over from my balcony to yours. I would do anything for you." He talked in a flirty tone and winked at you. You pretended as if you had to throw up.

"Great but you can climb back again." You said and closed the door. Jimin put his hands on the glass and pouted, which made him look like a puppy. And you found it cute.

"I'll stay here forever." He said from the outside and you shrugged.

"If you want to." You replied and went back to the couch. Yoona gave you a look as you ignored the poor Jimin. "What? I won't let him in." You said to her.

"It's cold outside and it was pretty rude to close the door at his face like that. Look at him." She replied and you both looked back at Jimin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter