Two strangers~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin held the arm of the girl tightly, anger rushed through him. The girl was in a shocked state when she glanced at Jimin and she had a worried expression. You were shocked as well but felt more relieved.

"Don't you dare slapping my girl again. Besides, I'm not yours and I never will be!" Jimin hissed at the girl who nodded hectically at him. She was too scared to answer him proberly. "Now apologize to her." He demanded and the girl turned her head towards you.

You already stood on your feet again and stared at the two. She hesistated for a moment but did as Jimin told her. "I-I'm s-sorry." She stuttered out an apologize.

"Okay..."  That was all you said. By now Jimin let go of her arm and the girl took a step back. She looked at Jimin, hoping that he will forgive her for the behaviour. She still had the hope that someday Jimin will be hers, and only hers. There was an awkward tension in the air.

"You can go back, Jaemi. Tell the teacher I'll take Sunmin to the nurse's room." He told her and she nodded before heading back. Without saying a word, Jimin took you by the hand and lead you to the nurse's room. You walked like that for some seconds, but you eventually tore your hand out of his. He looked at you in surprise but then his expression went soft.

"You're still angry at me?" He asked you as you both continued walking.

"Of course I am!" You answered angrily and stomped your feet on the ground.

"Just for a kiss?" He chuckled a little which made you stop in the middle of your track. He noticed that and turned around, with a confused look on his face. "Aren't you coming?"

"Just a little kiss? Are you serious, Jimin? It wasn't 'just' a little kiss. It was my FIRST kiss. I wanted it to be special. But you jerk took it away!" You told him as you glared deep into his eyes. He seemed surprised to hear that and nervously scratched the back of his neck. You knew he had nothing to say anymore so you continued your way to the nurse's room. You didn't care if Jimin still followed you or not. After all you're not a little child.

But Jimin catched up with you and silently walked next to you. He was thinking of something to say but nothing came to his mind.

"By the way, why did you come after me and Jaemi?" You asked him nonchalantly.

"I had a weird feeling about you and her. I mean, you aren't friends anymore. So it was rare of Jaemi to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter