The offer~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You saw a smile crept on Jimin's face and he somehow looked extremely happy. "Oh my god! That's a brilliant idea! If they think you're pregnant of me, they will definitely cancel the marriage!" Jimin said excited and you sighed.

'I guess God doesn't want him to know yet'  You thought and played along with it.

"I know, I'm brilliant." You answered and smiled a little. "Well, I think we practiced enough. I'll head home." You said and made your way towards the door. However, Jimin grabbed you by the arm, stopping you from walking.

"Sleep over, please." He said with a puppy face and pouted. Damn, he looked so cute when he did that and you couldn't resist it. You actually didn't want to sleep here because you wanted to have some time alone. Guess you didn't get it today.

"Okay...But only because I pity you." You replied and stuck your tongue out at him. 

"I don't care as long as you are staying here. Wait, I'll cook dinner for us." He said and ran into the kitchen. You had a weird feeling about this and quickly followed him.

"Ummm...You know the last time you cooked, i almost threw up. I don't know if this is a good idea." You told him while he was getting the gadgets out of the cupboards.

"Don't worry. I practiced for you." He said and carelessly started to cook. You rose your eye brow and looked at him in disbelief. "What? I'm serious." He said when he saw your face.

After 25 minutes of cooking, he finished and placed the food on the table. You looked at it and was unsure if you should really try it. But Jimin already took the fork in his hand and tried to feed you.

You didn't open your mouth and you refused to get feeded. "Aww, come on. It tastes good." He said and pouted again. This pout always gets you weak.

You opened your mouth for him to feed you. "Aaah~" He said while he carefully put the fork into your mouth. You chewed a bit and then your eyes widened. 

"It's....delicious." You said in surprise.

"I told you so!" He said and then started to eat as well. You happily continued to eat the delicious food. "You're so cute when you're eating with such happiness." He complimented and gave you an eyesmile. You blushed at his words and looked down at your plate. "I love you."

"I love you too." You answered without thinking and quickly covered your mouth once you realized it. Jimin's eyes lighten up when he heard it and he immediatly jumped up from his chair.

"You said it! You finally said it! You love me!" He yelled in excitement and made a happy dance. You couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. All of the sudden he gave you a peck on the lips and you looked at him in shock.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked and held your hands. You bit your bottom lip and thought for a while. You really wanted to be his girlfriend, but were you ready for it?

"I want to." You answered after some minutes and you swear, you never saw Jimin so happy like in this moment. He immediatly crushed his lips onto yours and you gladly accepted it.

When you broke the kiss, he held his forehead against yours. "I love you so much." He whispered. You giggled at him and stepped back.

"Let's wash the dishes." You said and started to clean the table.

"You're so unromantic." Jimin pouted. "Anyways, I already cooked, you can wash the dishes now." He added.

"Excuse you? Just because I'm your girlfriend now, doesn't mean I'll do the household." You stated. 

"Then just leave the dishes in the sink, I'm too lazy to do that now." He said and walked out of the kitchen. You sighed and eventually washed the dishes on your own.

When you were finished you went out of the room and headed to the living-room only to find it empty. "Is he already sleeping?" You asked yourself when you made your way towards the bedroom. You opened the door and found Jimin laying on his bed, playing with his mobile.

He heard you and looked up from his mobile. "Seems like you did the dishes anyways." He said with a grin.

You jumped onto the bed, right next to him and let out a heavy sigh. "That was the first and last time I did that." You told him and he shrugged.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter