Tell me your secret~

The boy next door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You squeezed your eyes shut as you saw the drunken boy lean in. You expected a rude kiss but nothing happened. Nothing... You slowly opened your eyes again and saw the boy on the ground, holding his nose in pain. Someone must have hit him.

"Leave her alone or I'll break your bones." You heard someone say. You looked at your rescuer and it turned out to be Baekhyun. The stranger slowly raised on his feet and walked towards him. He didn't seem to care about Baekhyun's warning. He tried to attack Baekhyun but he managed to push the stranger away. This guy was pretty drunk so it was easier for Baekhyun to take him down.

"Baekhyun!" Another boy yelled and ran over to them. You remembered him, he is one of Baekhyun's friends. The two boys dragged the stranger out of the apartement and closed the door at his face.

"Is everything okay? I should have been there before..." Baekhyun said to you after he took care of the erted boy. You simply nodded, still in shock.

"T-Thanks..." You whispered and looked at the ground. That's why you hate parties, there would be always some drunken men who try to hit on a girl. "I'll go home." You said and headed towards the door.

"I'll accompany you. It's already late and there could be some more stupid men outside." He said as he walked next to you.

"...Oh no. I live next door. There's no need to accompany me. But thanks anyway." You replied and opened the door. The stranger was already gone.

"If that's so....It was nice to meet you, Sunmin! I hope we'll see each other again some time." You both said each other's goodbye and then you walked into your apartement. You switched on the lights and took off your high heels.

"Oww~ I hate these things." You said to no one in particular and you kind of felt relieved right now. After some hours walking in these killer shoes, your feet were hurting. It was already after midnight, so you decided to get some rest and jumped into your bed.

"Where the hell was Jimin at?" That was the last thing you said before you fell asleep.

 

~Monday~

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AT THE PARTY? AND WHERE DID YOU GO WITH JUNGKOOK?" You yelled at your best friend Yoona in the hallway of the school. You were extremely mad right now.

"Me and Jungkook wanted to talk some things out." She told you and tried to calm you down.

"Couldn't you tell me personally? I was alone with jerky Jimin and to make things worse...I almost got !" You replied, stil burning in anger.

"What?!" She asked you shocked. "But you had Jimin there, he would always protect you."

"He suddenly disappeared." You said with your hands on your hips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter