Chapter 9: Flavor of Life (update on 28th Oct 2011)

Flavor of Life

 

 

 

“Hi! How are you tonight?

“Fine! Qian replied shortly. She expected from this person to call but tonight she was just too tired because she has to cook and serve the meals by herself. Those two boys didn’t help her at all. They just played the games the whole day. Eating… then, games again.

“Anything’s wrong? Your voice seems weak. Are you feeling unwell?

“Something like that. I’m really tired today because of some works. Can we chat shorter than before?

“It’s ok if you want me to hang up right now. I don’t want to interrupt your rest. So, I’ll call you this morning. Can I?

“Are you sure? You must be disappointed, right? Qian felt quilty towards that boy.

“No! It’s Ok. I understand that. So, take a good rest”. He stopped talking but not ended the call yet and Qian waiting for him to hang up.

“Can I propose you something? Qian can feel her heart throbbed rapidly. She didn’t ask him what it is.

“Ah! Forget it. I’ll ask you next time. Good night! That boy ended the call finally.

 

Qian cannot sleep at this time. She was really tired before but because of the call tonight, she was unable to close her eyes even a wink. “What did he want to propose me? To be his girlfriend? No! It’s ridiculous. I’m just thinking too much. He doesn’t want to make me his girlfriend. Maybe he wanted to ask me something else”. Qian kept thinking until she slept naturally.

 

Changmin opened Qian’s door and he realized that she already slept. “She had a hard day today. I’m not even helped her a bit for the meals but she is really a kind sister after all and she won’t sigh a bit”. Changmin talked to himself while turned the light off.

 

Kyuhyun will stay and sleep in his bedroom tonight. They will share the bed as the bed was the king size. It was good enough for them and they didn’t mind to share it together.

“Where did you go? Kyuhyun asked Changmin.

“Just checked if Qian already sleep or not. Why? Changmin explained.

“Nothing. By the way, can I ask you something? If you don’t want to answer it, it is ok for me. I won’t ask again”.

“What is it” Changmin asked back curiously.

“You call your sister Qian, right? Her full name is Song Qian, right?

“Yes! Anything wrong? Changmin was getting confused.

“So, why she doesn’t like me to call her Qian? Is that something wrong?

“Ermm… I don’t know. Maybe that name was special to her. So, she doesn’t want everybody call her by that except the families and some of our close friends. Why do you ask?

 “I’m curious. That’s why I ask you. By the way, will Yunho and Donghae come here tomorrow? Kyuhyun asked Changmin.

“Of course they are. They’re already promise to me. Minho will come here too. I don’t forget him as he close to you too”. Kyuhyun smiled as he knew that Changmin will not forget the younger Minho.

 

 

“Wah! Such a nice dream I’ve last night”. Qian woke up from her sleep and then went to the bathroom, between her room and Changmin’s. She never thought of anything at that time, when she opened the bathroom door, there was someone changing his close there, half !

 

“Oopss! She closed the door back and didn’t look back at the person. Actually, Kyuhyun realized that someone was opened the bathroom door. Luckily, he just finished his bathe and was changing the clothes. If not, something bad will happen. “Is that Qian? It is obviously her because Changmin was still sleeping. Qian’s mind was unstable. She can recognize surely that the person was Kyuhyun. She never saw any guy shirtless except her father and brother. “What the hell I was thinking? Throw that dirty mind, Qian! She told herself and went in her room. Just by landing on the bed, she fell asleep again.

 

 

“Yah! Still sleeping? Changmin threw himself beside the sleeping beauty, Qian. He blew the air on her face, teasingly. “You’re very cute and pretty, Qian”. He thought while his sister was still sleeping. “I wonder who will be your partner in the future. I hope he will take a good care of you. Changmin was landing on the bed beside Qian, waiting for her to wake up.

 

5 minutes…….. 10 minutes……. 20 minutes………….

 

“Yah! When will you wake up? I’m already hungry at this time”. Changmin screamed loudly to Qian’s ear.

“You’re crazy! Don’t scream. I hate you Changmin! Qian pulled the blanket over her body. She hate if someone interrupted her sleep especially by using that method, screaming into her ears.

“Oh! Okay… okay… “

“Qian…. Wake up please. It’s already over than 8 o’clock”. My buddies will come here at 9. So, did you want them to look at you like this? Changmin spoke softly at this time while patted her shoulder. This time Qian just woke up without any hesitations and mad face.

“Why you didn’t tell me earlier? If you wake me up just like before, I’ll kick you! What’s time right now? I want to take a bath first”.

“It’s already 8.10 a.m. Please hurry up and make the breakfast deliciously this morning. Make more than usual, ok? Changmin was really hungry like a fox.

 

Qian walked to the bathroom and saw Kyuhyun walked down the stairs. She entered the bathroom as she doesn’t want him to look at her blushed face as she remembered what happened before. After taking the bath and got dressed, she went down to the kitchen hurriedly.

 

“May I help you? I wonder if you feel burdened while I stay here without nothings to do”. Kyuhyun talked as Qian reached the kitchen.

“It’s okay. You can just sit in the living room. I can do these by myself”.

“I want to help you no matter what”.

“If you're too desire to help me, can you take the vegetables and eggs from the fridge? Then, wash it”. Qian ordered to Kyuhyun.

“It’s simple. Hehheheh…. “. Qian smirked as Kyuhyun made his weird laughed. “Is he dumb?

 

 

Qian cut the vegetables while the water was boiling. “I can do that”. Kyuhyun grabbed the knife from Qian’s hand and they made skinship. Qian pulled her hand. “Opps! Sorry. I didn’t mean to touch you. It’s an accident”. Kyuhyun apologized.

“Never mind”. Qian blushed. Now, she’s making the other ingredients. “Can you cut the vegetables faster?

 

 

“Ouch! Qian looked at Kyuhyun who already cut his finger. The blood was running from the cut skin slowly. “How come you’re so careless? Quickly, Qian took his hand to the sink and washed it for him. “Wait a minute”. She went upstairs. Kyuhyun his bleeding finger.

 

“It’s no good if you do that”. Qian grabbed his hand and put the plaster on it. “So, can you just sit on the sofa in the living room”. Kyuhyun just obeyed to her as he was so shocked because of Qian’s soft heart.

 

 

“What’s wrong with your finger? Changmin asked him while coming back from jogging outside.

“I cut my finger unfortunately”. He explained.

“Did my sister give that plaster? Kyuhyun just nodded and Changmin smiled because he knew Qian's first aid kit.

“What? Kyuhun asked. “Nothing”. Changmin shook his head. “I want to take a bath first. They will come here any minutes”.

 

 

“Wow! Your cooking is always awesome Qian. Donghae praised Qian. “It makes me wanna eat here everytime”. He continued.

“It’s just basic meal”. Qian doesn’t like anyone praise her of anything.

“Yup! It doesn't has a perfect taste at all”. Kyuhyun suddenly spoke even he was eating the fried rice hungrily. Qian stared at Kyuhyun fiercely. “By the way, can you put some fried rice more? Kyuhyun ordered Qian as he gave his plate to her.

 

 

Qian babbled in the kitchen while putting some of the fried rice on the plate. “It doesn't has a perfect taste at all”.  What the ….. You eat my fried rice like you have 3 stomachs! Qian was little bit disturbed by Kyuhyun. Then, she took a big bowl and put the rest of the fried rice into it.

 

 

“If you want my tasteless fried rice more, you can take it by yourself! She put Kyuhyun’s plate in front of him and the big bowl next to Kyuhyun’s plate. “So, enjoy these! She went out from the house with some snacks.

 

“You’re in danger Kyu”. Minho patted on Kyuhyun shoulder. “Am I? Kyuhun asked back.

“You’re too mean Kyu. How come you comment her cooking like that? The fried rice is really delicious”. Yunho continued.

“I just want to . Her food is really tasty. I wanna look at her reactions. Hahhahha… it’s rare to see her like that, right? Kyuhyun smiled widely and continued eating the fried rice.

“You scared me Kyu! Changmin got up from his chair and looked for Qian. He was not angry at Kyuhyun a bit because he knew what Kyuhyun’s characters are. He just wanted to persuade his sister.

 

 

“Are you okay, Qian?

“I’m okay. I just want to take a fresh air. Did all of you finish the meal yet? I want to clean it up”.

“Don’t bother. We’ll clean it by ourselves. About Kyu… he just teases you. He tells us after that. He wants to see your angry face as he always see your calm face”.

“Did he? Changmin nodded.

 

 

“I guess Kyu likes Qian already. Look at the way he stares at her”. Yunho whispered to Donghae. “Poor my Qian. He’s the devil that has sharp tounge. I’ll kick him if he makes our Qian hurts”. Donghae whispered to Yunho back.

“What did both of you talk? Minho was curious.

“Kyu already fall in love”. Donghae whispered to Minho.

“With who? Minho asked back as he doesn’t know who the person.

“Look around you carefully, BABO! Minho raised his eyebrows blankly.

Kyuhyun didn’t hear what his buddies talked about as he still enjoyed the fried rice.

 

 

“Why she doesn’t pick up my call? Still sleeping or something happens to her? That boy made his call about 5 times already.

** Are you okay? Why didn’t you pick up my call ** he sent the message. He was still waiting for her responds.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

* so happy because i can update today... so enjoy this chapter guys...

* i hope f(x) will win something in MAMA Singapore

* take care of urself Kyu ! why don't u bring Qian to Spain along?