Chapter 4: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

 

2 months later…

 

Changmin told Qian that he got a new classmate, exactly a boy not a girl.

 

“Qian, he is very interesting and weird person. Plus, he loves to play games so much. Now, I have two best buddies from the school, Minho and him” Changmin explained.

 

“You’re weird too. Same to Minho. How could Minho call me an ‘otaku’? I’m not even love to read manga all the time. I just read it if I have some free times at school”.

 

“You don’t have to compare us because you’re obsolutely an ‘otaku’. HAHAHHAH

 

“It doesn’t a bad thing to read manga rather than do some crimes, right?” Qian defended herself.

 

“By the way, I want to invite my new buddy to our house” Changmin told Qian.

 

"Alright! Have you told mom about that?

 

"Not yet. I'll ask her after this". What will you do this weekend? Any plans?

 

"I want to finish read Hana Yori Dango manga..."

 

"Did you watch the Hana Yori Dango drama, yet? Changmin asked. I just knew from my friend recently.

 

"You're so slow. i already watch it for 10 times". Qian explained.

 

"You're kidding. How can you watch it so many times?

 

"It's truth... I can tell you scene by scene... Haahhahha....." The manga story is way better than the drama but I like the actors from the drama. I'm satisfying with their actions".

 

 

 

Changmin already invited Minho and all of his boy classmates to treat them by our mother’s delicious cooks. It’s our tradition and habit to treat everyone who closes to us. It’s just because our family like that. I even invited my friends Amber, Sulli, Krystal and Luna twice.

 

Song family has own a property company. They’re quite rich family but they don’t show it off. Since the previous generation, they were told to be an average family as don’t have to be proud of what they had. Furthermore, Song family owns a small nursery and an elementary school for orphans. The family runs it by their own with some workers who had the quality to give the aids or guidance until the orphans can live by their own.

 

 

 

Flashback: Qian

 

A week ago…

 

“Hey! Are you blind? Kyuhyun yelled angrily while rubbing his wounded arm.

 

“I’m really sorry. I’m in a hurry. I didn’t bump you purposely”. Qian bowed 90° not looking for the boy in front of her. Qian wondered if she has to help that wounded boy if she wants his forgiveness.

 

Intentionally, Kyuhyun stood up and walked toward the girl in front of him. At last, he stepped on Qian’s shoe. Qian looked at the boy straight away with an angry face.

 

“How could you step on my shoe? I already apologize to you” Qian’s voice seemed louder than before.

 

I just stare at that unfortunate girl. I did it on purpose just want to . By the way, she looks like an innocent girl that loves to study a lot. I didn’t realize her face before. She’s cute when she pouted even with that weird glasses. How can she wear that? She must not have any senses of fashion. I guessed. Hahhahhah….

 

“Oh! Ok! I accept your apologize. See you” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“How weird is this person? He accepted my apology but didn’t apologize to me from what he did. So rude”. Qian complained about the boy she met while walked to her class. She hopes that she doesn’t see him again in the school. If she sees him anywhere, she will pretend to not know him, even his name.

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

“Qian, don’t take so much time to finish your homework. You have to help me in the kitchen after this”. Qian’s mother requested.

 

“Ne”. Qian answered.

 

Her mother just reminded her. She knew that Qian was a good daughter. She will listen and obey to what she has been told. So, their family doesn’t feel burden by her. Today, only 3 guests will come but why I feel uneasy. Yunho and Donghae oppa… I already knew them. This 1 person, I didn’t know. Maybe Changmin’s new weird friend.

 

“Assa! Finish the homeworks. I want to check out what Changmin is doing right now”. Qian walked out from her room and entered Changmin’s room without knocked it first.

 

“Yah! You scared me to death. Knock the door before you enter someone else room” Changmin reminded Qian, still stayed at his study chair.

 

“Are you watching something that you don’t want me to see? That’s why you’re very surprised that I came here. I will tell mom. She will punish you directly. Haahahha…. Changmin, let’s help mom”.

 

“How dare you? I just play some important games. Just give me 10 minutes more. I will follow you then”.

 

“Since when do you like to play games? Qian asked. “I just know that you love singing and reading, not more than that” She continued.

 

“Hahah… my new friend. He introduced this”. Changmin suddenly think about something that he wants to ask his sister long time ago.

 

“Qian, you never call me oppa after you turned 14. You just call me by my name, Changmin. Not even once you call me Changmin oppa. I know that I only older than you about 1 year apart. I wonder why”.

 

“So, why?

 

Qian thought for a while and answered. “I don’t know, I don’t have the answer. In this world there will be something that doesn’t has the answer and it keeps puzzling. So, please keep wonder”.

 

“But you only call Yunho oppa… Donghae oppa. Except for me?

 

“Don’t bother so much, I just like to call you by your name, OK?

 

“Ok, never mind. You’re my sister after all”.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*sorry for the short update. by the way, the next chapter will be longer than this. i'm working on that.

actually, it was me (author) who already watched Hana Yori Dango drama (Japanese) for 10 times. kidding? absolutely not.... i'm in love with this drama for the first time and when i've some free times, i'll watch it again. but i've not watch it since last year...however, the story is still in my heart.