Chapter 2

Flavor of Life

They went to school by their own bicycle.

“Pretend that you don’t know me, ok? Qian required to Changmin.

“How can? You are my sister. I’ve to stick with you all the time in the school”

“Don’t you have your own world?”

“I don’t care”.

Changmin knew that Qian loves to be independence daughter and sister. She didn’t want to burden their family or anyone else. She just likes to do anything by herself.

 

“Ok! Class. Today we have a new student from EBY Girls High School. Please come in Song Qian.”

All students seemed interested because EBY Girls High School has a great reputation.

Qian entered the classroom with a full confidence even though she was really blanked. So, she introduced herself calmly.

“Good morning, everyone! My name is Song Qian but you can call me Victoria. I Hope I’ll get well with all of you. Nice to meet you”. 

 

Everyone clapped. Qian don’t like too many person call her by her real name. So, she suggested to her classmates to call her Victoria. It just because Song Qian is a special name to her which given by her grandfather from her mother’s side who died 2 years ago.

 

I got a seat next to a boyish girl.  

“Hi! I’m Amber. Hope we can be best friend. These are my best buddies in this class. This is Sulli, the cute giant baby. That short girl is Luna. Lastly, at the back is Krystal. Next to Krystal is Minho. So, hope we can get along well.”

Qian just nodded.

They’re very friendly at the first time.

 

I can hear some of the girls and boys whispered among them.

“I thought she is pretty but she is just an ordinary EBY Girls High School.”

“Same here. Maybe she transferred here because of her low grades at the school.”

“Hey! Don’t say like that. She’s not bad at all. Maybe because she wears a pair of out of dated glasses”. A boy defended.

Qian really don’t care about them. She just wants to finish high school happily without any troublesomes.

During recess, Amber and her buddies invited Qian to the cafeteria. Qian just followed them silently because of her shyness.

“Victoria, don’t be too shy. We’re very good students. Kekkekeke…” said Luna.

“I know”. Everyone laughed.

 

At the cafeteria, Qian saw her brother walked toward the cafeteria. She pretended that she don’t realize about his presence.

 

“Wah! That new boy is really handsome.” Does anyone of you know his name and what class he attends? I heard he’s from CK High School”. Ask one girl to her friends.

“So, he must a be a genius?” The other girl just asked the first girl without answered the questions. All of them were chatted by themselves. Qian just listened to them.

“Changmin will get many fan girls after this. Maybe that’s why he wants to change school.” Said Qian to herself.

Changmin obviously is very charming boy because they got their super genes from grandparents to their parents. He is also the tallest in our family. 183 centimetres? He’s really tall that I just only 170 centimetres! From elementary school, he got so many gifts from the girls until the last school. Qian knew it already because Changmin brought back the gifts to their house and he gave all of them to me or his close friends, Yunho oppa and Donghae oppa.

With the cool face. Changmin walked toward his sister that he wanted to eat with her. Qian just ignored him as she ate calmly without look at her brother. Her newest friends just look at them weirdly.

“Hello! I’m talking to you. Did you get your money pocket today? I have a bad memory that I left my wallet on my bed. Please give me some money.”

“Hey! Please go away from here. Don’t you see that we’re eating right now and she doesn’t know you at all”. Krystal spoke madly.

Wah! This girl has the nerve to speak like that. Qian shocked at her new friend, Krystal.

“Qian! Help me! I just want to borrow some of your money. After this I will give you back”.

Qian can see some gazes from other girls at the cafeteria. So, she just took the money from her purse and gave it to Changmin.

“Thanks”.

 

“How could you give your money just like that? He’s a stranger.” Sulli reminded Qian.

“Actually he is my older brother. Please don’t tell anybody about this. I just want to be independence sister here.”

 

 

“You got a very charming brother. What’s his name? Minho asked.

“Changmin. Song Changmin. One year older than me. Keep it secret.”

“Can I befriend with him? Minho asked again.

“It’s up to you”. Qian said.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think my story plot just not interesting. i'm not satisfy with this.