Chapter 10: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

 

“How about go to the cinema tonight? I’ll pick the best movie”. Donghae suggested.

“Who’s gonna pay the tickets? Yunho asked.

“I will”. Kyuhyun raised his hand up.

“Wow! This is the first time the ‘devil Kyu’ spends his money on us”. Minho spoke teasingly.

“I guess, I just stay at home.” Qian told Changmin.

“You can’t. It’s dangerous to be alone in this house. Come join us! Changmin persuaded her as he worried about Qian’s safety while she just alone in the house.

 

 

“I choose this movie, ok?

“You’re kidding me? This is for kids. Not for a mature guy like me. Changmin spoke proudly.

“But I like it! Donghae pouted.

“If you want to watch it, you can watch it alone. I won’t company you. We’ll choose another movie”. Yunho was very different compared to Donghae. Even they were friends since kids, but they’re totally difference.

 

 

“Don’t fight. I’ll pick this time. How about this movie?

“That’s cool. So, we’ll agree it then. Kyu, what are you waiting for? Buy the tickets for us. You won’t break your promise, right? Kyuhyun glared at Changmin.

“What? Changmin asked back to Kyuhyun. He laughed after that.

“I’ll buy the snacks”. Qian made her way to the goods shop.

 

 

Minho, Donghae and Yunho already sat on their seat. Kyuhyun followed them, Changmin was behind him and Qian was the last person to sit. Less than 5 minutes, a guy took the seat beside Qian and he was with his noisy friends when they entered the cinema. Changmin felt uneasy.

“Qian, sit over here”. Changmin motioned his mouth while stood up from his seat.

“Arasseo”. Qian knew that Changmin felt disturbed by the boys who entered the cinema before although she didn’t want to sit beside Kyuhyun, the devil.

 

 

What is so special in this movie? Everyone is fascinating to it but I am really sleepy. Don’t have the energy to watch it until the end.  I want to take a short nap for a while. No one will notice as the cinema is dark”. Qian said to herself and she closed her eyes with the body sat straightly. She doesn’t care that Cho Kyuhyun was sat next to her. She was just too sleepy right now.

 

 

What the hell she was doing right now? Already sleep? Anyway, my shoulder hurts. How long she will sleep, huh? Kyuhyun watched the movie silently as Qian already leaned her head on his shoulder.

“Oh! She already sleeps? Pardon me, Kyu. Changmin pulled Qian’s head and let her head on his shoulder.

Qian woke up for a while. “How long this movie will end? Qian asked Changmin. “Maybe about 40 minutes more”.

“It is boring. It is a lullaby movie for me. I want to sleep for a while. If it’s coming to the ending, wake me up, ok? Changmin just nodded because he was too focused to the movie.

“She continues to sleep. Not to mention, she leans her head on my shoulder once again?

 

 

The movie theatre was already brightening because of the lamp but Qian still sleeping. The five boys were waiting for her to wake up. She still leaned on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“I’ll wake her up”. Changmin spoke.

“It’s okay. Just wait for a while. She will realize how pain I was right now”.

 

 

Qian dreamed about someone knocked on her head and she opened her eyes.

“Yah! How come you didn’t wake me up Changmin? Qian just raised her head, thought that she slept on Changmin’s shoulder. “My shoulder was hurt. You have to pay for my services”. Kyuhyun spoke suddenly. Qian realized that voice and she rubbed her eyes looking to the person.

 

 

All of them went back by taking the bus. Qian chose to sit alone because she felt really embarrassed from the incident in the cinema. “How could I face him? He still stays at our house. What should I react when our eyes make a contact. Come on Qian, just ignore all the thoughts. You can pretend that nothing happens”. Qian motivated herself, looked to the building along the road from the window.

 

 

She was still sleepy when they got back to the house. She went to her room quickly and closed the door. Then, she cleaned up in the bathroom and change into pajama. She entered back her room without closed the door. She forgot to close it back. She lay down on her fluffy bed, hugged the blue fluffy pillow. She forgot that boy the whole day. “I will check the phone tomorrow”. She changed into a silent mode to her phone while they were in the cinema. Her phone was still in the sling bag.

 

Kyuhyun was in his way to the bathroom. He stopped after looked at Qian’s door was still opened. He wanted to tell her to close her door. His heart was pounding faster when he saw Qian was already sleeping with her long silky hair. “What’s wrong with me?

 

“Changmin! Qian’s door still opened but she slept already. It’s impolite if I close it”. Kyuhyun told Changmin and he walked out.

 

Changmin put the blanket on Qian’s body. “You’re lucky today, Qian. No girls can get a chance to sleep on Kyu’s shoulder but you got it already”. Changmin smiled to the sleeping Qian. He turned the light off and closed the door.

 

 

“Thanks Kyu”. Changmin lay on the bed beside Kyuhyun.

“For what? Changmin just smiled.

“Let’s play some games for a while. I don’t want to sleep right now. I challenge you, tonight! I won’t lose to you like last time”. Changmin suggested. “Alright! Don’t give up until you win, ok? But I’ll put my best tonight. The loser will treat to a concert next 2 days. Agree or not?  

“What concert?

“My favorite singer concert, Sung Si Kyung”.

“I don’t ever know him. Who is he?

“The best singer I adore. You’ll know after we watch his concert”.

“Ok! I agree.

“I already win 3 times. We’ll stop gaming if any of us achieve the 5 wins first”.Kyuhyun proudly said to Changmin and he imagining about his idol concert.

“It’s not over yet? I’ll make you lose”.

 

It’s already 2 o’clock in the morning. They’re very noisy while playing the games. Shouting and talking loudly because nobody at home but they forgot the only person was sleeping by the next door.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

* sorry for the late & short update, guys... i hope you don't be angry at me. i have a bad conditions this time (i'm healthy but my mind is in chaos).

* good news for me = f(x) & SJ will come for a concert this 3rd of dec in Malaysia... i'm gonna go with my cousins. Yahoo! (^^,)