Chapter 7: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

 

“Where’s my cell phone? I remember that I put it beside my bag here after I got a call from mom this evening”. Qian kept searching for her cell phone in the dance practice room in the school. No one was here before. Just me, Amber and Krystal but both of them went to the toilet when I went out for a while to take a breath after a long dance practice for upcoming school festival, next two months after the end year examinations.

 

“Did someone steal it? Oh my God! I love the cell phone because I bought it from my savings”.

“Your parents didn’t buy for you? Krystal asked didn’t believe what did she heard. Victoria’s family is really rich. How come her parents didn’t buy the cell phone for her instead of she bought it herself.

“No. they didn’t”. Qian said quickly. Amber was shocked too while looked back at Krystal because both of them really can’t understand Song family.

“I’ll try to make a call. Maybe you forgot where you put it. I hope someone will pick up”. Krystal wanted to make Qian free from anxiety.

Trruut…. Trruut…. Trruut…. Trruut…. Trruut…. Trruut….

“No one answers, Vic”.

 

 

“Changmin, did you see my cell phone? I lost it”.

“Where did you leave it?

“From what I remember, the last time I used it was in the dance practice room but I already search in that area carefully and Krystal also made a few calls but we got nothing to trace the cell phone”. Qian explained.

“Try to search it again tomorrow over there. I’ll lend you my phone since I have two. Ahh! You can send messages to your phone. I don’t mind”.

 

 

**Hi, there! Anyone found my cell phone? If you found this phone please reply my message. I really appreciate your kindness** Qian got no reply.

 

Two hours later….

 

**Please… if someone found this cell phone, let me know as I’m really want it back badly**  also got no reply.

 

 

She also made so many calls by using Changmin’s cell phone. She got no answer too. She felt really frustrated at this time.

 

 

At this time, a boy ignored all the messages and calls for this number. Krystal? Amber? Changmin? Kyuhyun? I don’t care about all of them but Kyuhyun? Is he the one the girls keep talking in the school? Changmin already made the girls went crazy over him. Now, the new boy, Cho Kyuhyun will take all the girls, even his dream girl? He can't believe it. The boy still used the cell phone. He stole it on purpose but he never thought of something bad. Actually, he will use this chance to make his first move to make that girl fall in love with him.

 

 

Qian went back to the dance practice room while called for her own number. She heard something familiar. Her own cell phone? She found it on the floor near the mirror. She felt so happy and jumped over didn’t realize that someone looked at her sneakily.

 

 

Before Qian going to sleep, she got a call but she never saw this number.

“Hello! I’m Victoria. Who are you? The person doesn’t answer the question.

“How’s your phone? You got it already?

“Are you the one who gives me my cell phone back?

“Yes, I am. Are you happy, right now?

“Felt happy. But why you delete all my contact numbers. It’ll make me hard to contact my friends and families”.

“Don’t worry. If they care about you, they will contact you. Just believe in me. Ah! Just press 1 if you want to contact me. It is the fastest way. I already save my number in your cell phone”. The boy ended the call.

“Hey! Who are you actually? Qian doesn’t get any responses as the caller hung up already.

 

 

Changmin knocked Qian’s door. “Did you find your cell phone?

“Yes! Someone gave it back”.

“That’s good. Ok! Good night. Changmin closed the door as he knew Qian wanted to sleep.

 

 

Trruut…. Trruut…. Trruut….

Qian picked up the phone. Familiar number but she doesn’t know who. “Vic? You already found your phone?

“Victoria is here. Is this Sulli? She recognized her voice.

“Yes I am. So, you already found it. Ok! Good night, dear”.

“Good night too!”. Qian remembered the boy said before…. “Don’t worry. If they care about you, they will contact you. Just believe in me”. He sure does make a sense.

 

 

6 o’clock in the morning….

Qian was still sleeping at this time. Moreover, it’s weekend!

“Hi! Good morning. Are you still sleeping?

“Who are you?

“Your secret admirer. Don’t try to delete my phone number, ok?  Qian just realized who was on the phone right now. She doesn’t know what to talk.

“Leave me alone.

“Your voices are y when you’re still sleeping”.

“No! I’m not sleeping”. Qian hung up, felt disturbed by this boy.

 

 

Trruut…. Trruut…. Trruut…

“What do you want again?

“Please take a picture of sunrise today and send it to me. It’ll be the evidence that you already wake up. Hahhahahha….” That boy laughed while imagined Qian’s face at this time.

“You! Qian really irritated.

 

 

She got a message a while after. “ Don’t forget to send the picture. Otherwise, I’ll think of you as a lazy girl… hahhahha…. Don’t be mad!

 

“I’ll make you lost! Don’t you ever think I’m a lazy person”. Qian talked to herself. She was waiting for the sunrise after took a bath and got dressed. “What the hell is he thinking? He’s must be the student in my school. Who is he, hah?

 

 

Qian sent the sunrise picture. Then, she got a message. “So, you already wake up. Good girl”. Qian smiled. “Delete the picture and I’ll send you mine”. She replied back “Why”. The boy replied her message.  “I want to keep your sunrise picture and you’ll keep mine”. Qian doesn’t know why. She just followed the instructions. The picture she got earlier was prettier than hers and she wondered what his intentions.

 

 

That boy called Qian every night. It’s almost a month already.

 

“Who are you actually? You knew anything about me but I know nothing about you, just only your voice”. You’re from the same school as mine but I don’t get any clue. Please give me some”.

“I’m your admirer. Hehhehhe…. Ok! I’ll give you some clues. So, take your pen and paper”.

“I’m ready”.

“Please draw my portrait, ok? I’ve a small face, big eyes, thick eyebrows and fair skin”.

“How could I draw your fair skin? Babo!

“Hahahha… you’re so funny”.

“You’re the funny one!

“Don’t be angry. Ok! Draw my hair. Make sure you draw it neatly…”

“Your face just like….. rabbit? Forget it. I can’t imagine your face. Please, tell me the truth. Who you are?

“I can tell that you’re very bad at drawing. How come my handsome face turned to be a rabbit? It’s ridiculous. I can’t tell you now because I don’t have the right time to tell you. Keep waiting, ok?

 

“Qian! Who are you talking to? It’s already late at night. You have to wake up early in the morning”. Qian’s mother reminded her after opened her bedroom door.

“It’s has been over 2 weeks that she behave like this, mom. Changmin appeared after that. “Are you seeing someone, Qian? Her brother asked her. Qian shook her head.

“Ok! I’ll sleep after this, mom”.

 

 

That boy heard Changmin’s voice. “Victoria… that’s all for tonight. I’ll call you tomorrow and good night”.

“I’ll be waiting for the day that you ready to expose yourself”.

 

 

“Who’s she talking to? Every night she will be like this. Got the call and slept late at night. I can tell from her swollen eyes in the morning” Changmin wanted to investigate it.

 

Qian also doesn’t know what the topics that she and that boy chit chat about. But the boy was making her happy every time he called her. Not that she already fall in love, but she just felt happy.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Changmin will start an investigation about the person who always made a contact to his sister... somehow, any1 can guess who is the person?

* Actually, i got inspired by the movie entitled Koizora a.k.a Sky of Love staring: Miura Haruma & Aragaki Yui for this

  chapter. So, u'll find some coincidences.

* How's this chapter? i hope u'll enjoy this. any1 here has read a kyutoria ff called SAVOUR ? it is the best ff i've read... =)