Chapter 15: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

“Changmin, mom and dad are already in your school. Where are you right now?

“Already here? Wait for me for a while. I’ll come with Kyu right after this. Where are you?

“We are waiting near to the café. Come here quickly. I can’t wait to see Qian’s performance”.

“Arasseo”.

 

“How have you been nowadays, mom? Kyuhyun greeted Changmin’s mother.

“Owh! Kyu… I’m good. You’ve become more handsome”.

“Erm… erm….” Changmin was clearing his throat.

“I guess someone is getting jealous. Shall we go to the hall right now?” Mr Song patted on Kyuhyun’s shoulder while grabbing Mrs Song hand.

 

Qian peeps from the backstage. She wants to makesure LJ keeps his promise. “Someone who wears a blue t-shirt and a black jacket? I see 3 persons who wear the same style. Which one are you? Owh! Mom and dad are here? Changmin and Kyuhyun too? Woah! That’s a big surprise but where’s him?

“Vic! It’s our turn after this”. Amber half shouted at her.

“Okay!”

“f(x) fighting!” they hug for the encouragements. They’re going to the front stage for the first time. There is quite full of audiences in the hall and this makes them more anxious about their performance. “Don’t worry guys. We’ll make them come into our world”. Krystal whispers to her members.

“Annyeong haseyo. We’re f(x). We hope that you’ll love our performance. By the way, thank you for coming here today”. Qian introduced her group then she smiled to her family. Kyuhyun was standing and clapping by himself. “What is he doing? Just sit down please”. Qian smirked at Kyuhyun behavior. “So, where’s him?”

 

While getting ready to their position, Qian sees a boy who is holding a hand banner behind her family by 2 rows and he’s wearing blue t-shirt and black jacket. “How come I didn’t realize him earlier?”  He makes a quick wave to her. “Me?” Qian pointed to herself as she’s looking at him. That boy just nodded and smiled while making fighting pose. “How could I perform? Tch…..”

F(x) makes an awesome introduction dance and after that the real dance has starting. Everyone is amaze by their charisma and talent. The last part is the best because five of them are doing acrobatic pose in synchronize. They got the best clapping and supports from their performance.

 

“What do you think about f(x) everyone? They’re great, right? Owh! They’re too good but we’ve one more group to perform. It’s Girl Generation! Here we’re”. The MC was introduced the last group. Everyone was cheering up for that group.

“They must be the most popular here? Isn’t it papa?” Mrs Song was waiting for her husband to reply. “Don’t you believe in our daughter?” Those words made Mrs Song grumbled.

“Mom… don’t worry, f(x) is better than this group. I’m sure about that”. Changmin is holding his mother’s hand softly.

 

 

**** You’re doing great! Congratulations! **** 

“Who sends the message? Kyuhyun oppa?” Sulli makes a guess. Qian doesn’t reply.

“So, it must be Kyuhyun oppa. Why don’t you reply him?” Luna asks her.

“I don’t expect him to send this message”. Qian pouted.

“So, who are you waiting for? You keep checking your phone?” Amber’s sudden question makes everyone curious.

“No one. But…. I’ll tell you guys next time”.

“Secret admire?” Krystal guessed.

“Ssshhhh… don’t talk loudly. I’ll tell you when I’ve got the right time. Hehhehehe… just wait”. Qian friends.

 

 

“Okay! I’m sure all of you are waiting for the final result. I’ve the results in my hand right now. Can you make the loudest clap before I announce the winners”. He’s such a good MC after all.

“The third place is….. T-ara!” Everyone was clapping for them.

“Can they win”. Mr Song asks his wife. “You’re the one who told me to believe in my daughter. So, how could this can be right now?”

“Heh….? I’m just curious”.

“Mom… dad… calm down”.

At the 7 rows of the audiences chair, there is a boy who praying for his special friend.

“God! Please give something to them this year. Victoria, I trust you”.He talked in his pray while looking at the contestants on the stage especially for the girl.

“So, the runner-up for this dance contest goes to……… f(x)!” The MC finally announced the 2nd winner. “Wow! Congratulations! Please take your award. I hope you’ll continue your talent. Everyone, f(x) is the youngest group who participate this year. So, they might win the 1st place next year. Please anticipate their progressing”.

“They didn’t get the 1st place? What should we do? Qian must be upset”. Mrs Song was talking sadly. “I’m sure she’s fine, mom”. “It’s okay, dear. Our daughter will be fine. Moreover, this is just a competition in a school festival, not a national competition”.

“Arasseo…….”

 

“Lastly, I’m gonna announce the winner of KISQ High School Girls Group Dance Competition. The 1st place goes to Girl Generation!” Everyone was clapping loudly.  

 

“It’s okay guys. We already do our best. We can win next year”. Krystal hugs her friends.

“It’s not bad at all. We won 2nd place!” Amber voice makes their eyes teary.

“Cheer up guys! Oppa gonna treat you tonight”. Changmin suddenly came from the back door with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just stared at Qian.

“Oppa will share the bill with Changmin oppa. Deal?” Those words made Qian laughed. “Stingy Kyu!” Qian half shouted.

“But don’t forget to watch my theatre after this? Please sit at the front row, ok!” Changmin ruffled all the girls’s hair except Qian’s. “Come here, Qian”. He grabbed her hand and put his hand around Qian’s shoulder. “I know that you already put a lot of efforts for this but this year the luck does not belong to your group. I’m sure that you’ll shine next year. So, don’t let the tears ruin your day. Erm… Can I hug you once?” Without waiting for Qian to reply, Changmin already hugs his sister. The hug already makes her better.

“Changmin oppa! Someone’s gonna jealous of you”. Sulli spoke in a low voice.

“Who?” Qian put her shoulders up as she doesn’t know the person who was Sulli talked about. Changmin already released the hug.

“Don’t be jealous, Kyu! You’re not allowed to do like me. Kekkekeke….”

“Tcchh! Like I care? See you, Qian!” Qian just stares at him.

“Qian, mom and dad are waiting for us in the rest spot next to the café. They bring something to eat and they want you to invite your friend too”. All of them are walking to the rest spot.

 

 

“I told you. Kyuhun oppa really likes Victoria”. Sulli whispered to Luna and Krystal. Amber just listened to their conversations.

“It’s too obvious but how come Vic doesn’t realize that?” Krystal asked back.

“I think she already knows about that but she just acts innocently. She’s cute, eh…” Amber talked around them.

“Look at how Kyuhyun oppa walking behind them. He’s supposes to walk beside Changmin oppa but he chooses to walk behind Victoria”.

“Yeah! Can we pair them up?” Sulli’s suggestion makes her friends blink.

“They look perfect together but why I prefer Victoria with Changmin oppa?”

“Are you crazy? Both of them are siblings. How could they date each other?” Luna spoke quickly to Krystal.

“I know they’re siblings but their relationship is sweet. Can you see that before?”

“Yeah! You’re right. Have you seen Changmin oppa do that to any girls? He’s too good. I wish I could date him but I’m too short for him. Hehhehe” Luna laughed at herself.

“You can try on Donghae oppa. He’s suitable for you. Kekkekeke…” Amber put her hand on Luna’s shoulder.

“So, what we’re going to do to pair them up?” Krystal was curious about their plan.

“Let’s time help us because until now I don’t have any ideas. Hahhaha….”

“How stupid is that, Ssul?”

“Sshhhh…. We’re already here…” Sulli put her finger on her lips.

 

“Mom… dad… we’re going first. The theatre will start in 2 hours later in the hall. Come back here quickly, ok! I really want both of you can watch it”.

“Arasseo!”

 

“Changmin! Can I go somewhere for a while? I’ll be back in time. I promise!”

“Where do you want to go? We’ve no time to be ready”.

“Just for a while. Please…”

“Okay… Okay”.

“When your band will perform?” Qian called LJ.

“Now! No, I mean in a few minutes. We got the last to perform. Come here quickly!” by the call, Qian runs faster to reach the hall before the performance will be started.

 

**********  It's quite short... huhhuhu (bow)