Chapter 3: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

       

 

 

Day by day, Qian was getting along with all Amber’s friends very well since she has to be more friendly than before. They’re really cared about her since she was the newest in the school. Changmin and Minho were best friends already even they were not at the same age. Changmin is also good with his classmates except the girls. He just don’t like the girls talk about his appearances.



“I know that I’m really charming but please don’t be too obvious”. Changmin just giggled about this phrase. Should he speak like that to the girls. Hahhahha… just let them do what they want.
Every day, Changmin will observes his sister activities not that he was a great controller about his sister. He just wants to make sure Qian does well in this school.

 


“Qian… How’s the Dance Club? Is it OK enough compared to EBY? Changmin asked Qian while they met by the school hall. Just only two of them.


“Why everyday I’ll see you in the school. In the house, I can see your face all the time. Here also? I beg you Changmin, leave me sometimes. I can’t breath if you always show your face”.


‘Why not? Am I not handsome anymore?


“I didn’t mean like that. If you always meet me in the school, the other students will misconception that we’re lovers… Don’t you think? Everyone in the school didn’t know that we’re siblings except my friends, and I asked them to keep silence about this”.

“So, you agree that I’m a handsome boy? Hahhahha…..”


“You! Just keep dreaming. There are so many handsome boys out there. Don’t think that you’re the most handsome”.


“Yah! Do you have any intentions to get a boyfriend here? Your words mean that you already someone in mind”.


“If you don’t want I leak some secrets of you to the girls and spread it, then don't stick on me in the school. Just don’t see me in the school so many times, OK? Qian begged to Changmin.


“Hey! How dare you bait on me?

 



Without anyone realizes, a boy kept his eyes on Song Qian. He wondered why she always wears the glasses. It doesn’t suitable for her at all. He remembered the first time he saw that girl came out from the toilet and she bumped to someone and her glasses fell down and when she searched for it, he remembered it clearly enough that she has a natural beauty and her eyes really big and sparkling. Is it love at the first sight? From that day, he kept following her as he knew that he will get her no matter what.
That boy always thought why Qian always followed by another boy. He wondered their relationship. He felt uneasy because the boy really handsome and seemed easy touching to his girl. He saw the handsome boy somewhere in the school sometimes and he guessed that he was the new student that the girls always talked. So, his rival is very strong to fight.  Moreover, this girl is really hard to get. That’s why he really interested in her. Before anyone realizes her presence, he should make a move first.

 



“What took you so long after the assembly? We waited for you about 10 minutes here”. Sulli asked Qian worriedly.


“I’m sorry, guys. I ran into Changmin a while ago. You knew him very well, right? Too much questions about me all the time. I felt so distressed”. Qian explained to her friends.


“Owh! Your handsome brother? Amber asked even she already knew who was Qian talked about.


“By the way, he is very protective brother to you, Vic. You should be glad that you have him here for you”. Minho just gave his opinion.


“Minho, I know you always defend him when I talk bad things about your friend. Did he ask you something to spy on me sometimes?


“Never! Why should I spy on you on behalf of Changmin? He does spy out on you all the time in the school. So, why should I? Minho’s voice trembled.


“See! Your voice already changed. That’s mean you lied to me”.


“Enough it guys. Just please end this fight. I don’t want to hear anything right now. So, let’s go to the class”. Luna broke the fight as the neutral person.

 



Qian already a member of Dance Club at KISQ High School and she really excited about it and Changmin entered the Voice Club since he loves singing. By the way, Changmin has a powerful voice as he can reaches high notes. That’s what Qian knew from what she heard all the time from the bathroom in their house. Actually, their room was separated by the bathroom. So, she heard Changmin singing clearly.

 


“Changmin! Can u slow down your voice? I will turn a deaf person if you keep singing. Your voice is really disturbing. Qian talked while stayed out by the bathroom door.


 “You have to be glad that your brother has a great voice. No one can be compared to mine. So, just do your own matter instead of blabbering at me”.


“Ah! Whatever. After you get out from the bathroom, you will know what will happen to your karaoke set”. Qian made a threat.


“OK! OK! You have to face me after this Qian”. Changmin talked after opened the door a bit, just to show off his face.


“Yah! Close your door back!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for waiting me. i got a course for 4 days ago. so, hope you'll enjoy my update this time. I'm sorry if this story not good enough as i'm not a good writer anyway.
*so many grammar mistakes + simple words*