Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

Chapter 1: Flavor of Life

 

I just turned 16 years old this year and this time was the second school that I transferred. It was really strange to study in a high school which boys and girls study together. This is because I’m used to be in all girl high school. Aisshh! How can I communicate with the boys? I’m too shy. Plus, I’m scared of them. In my life, are only four men that I knew very well. My father, my older brother and two of my brother’s friends. It was Changmin fault. He was too determined to change his old school.

“Changmin! You’re crazy! How could I’ve to change school too? You can go there by yourself. Don’t put me in this situation. Why not you just stay at CK High School? I already have many friends at EBY Girls High School. Moreover, I’ve to leave my Dance Club that I love so much”.

 

“It was unintentionally. I just feel that I’ve to change school. Weirdly, I don’t know why I want to go to KISQ High School.”

“It was just your feeling? You’re kidding me?”

 

“Don’t say like that to you brother, Qian. If Changmin go to KISQ High School alone, then nobody will accompany you to EBY Girl High School. Furthermore, both of the school is totally opposite direction from our house. At this new school, Changmin can look after you. You will protect your sister, Changmin. Will you?” My mother still wants to persuade me.

 

“I will. 200%. I promise that I’ll take care of you all the time in the school”.

 

 “200%? Do you want to stick with me all the time? Even if I want go to the toilet?” Qian just brother.

 

Actually, Qian already feel that she has to follow her brother since he requested so many times to their parents. Eventhough Qian and Changmin like to quarrel, they’re close and love each other in term of siblings relationship. Changmin really loves his sister because she’s the only sibling that he has. Qian is the vitamin to the family. Without her, the house will be emptied. However, she will change to opposite attitude outside the house. Only the close person to her knows her well. Anyone else will think she is an ice girl and hard to approach. She never smiles to them. Hahhahaha… but she is really a kind-hearted person.

 

“I will take care of you, Qian. Don’t worry!” Changmin talked to himself.

 

Changmin feel anxious about Qian’s appearances because she is really pretty. Very pretty in his eyes. He’s just lucky enough that Qian is a simple girl that don’t like to wear such an attractive clothes, like to tie up her long hair and never smile to stangers. So, no one will realize her.

 

 “Qian! Let’s go to the shopping mall. I want to give you a special present”.

“Woah! Really? What will you give me?

“Secret”. Changmin wanted to surprise his sister.

Qian slapped Changmin on his arm. Then, Changmin ruffled her hair. They laughed at each other.

Actually, Changmin wants to give Qian a pair of glasses so that she will look ‘ugly’ in their new school.

“Qian, just wear this one! It’s more ‘suitable’ on you.”

“Changmin, do you think that I don’t have a good taste? Why should I wear this? This is really out of dated”. Qian babblered.

“This is really good on you. Plus, the price is just right to my savings that I have now. I feel grateful if my lovely sister obeys to my advice always”. Changmin tricked Qian.

“Ok, never mind. This time I will listen to you. But don’t you dare laugh at me”. She thought that she can’t win this argument this time.

“Never”. Changmin laughed while calling for the optical shop assistant.