Chapter 13: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

Uwaa! How long did I sleep last night? I need to hurry because today we’ll begin our practice in the school.Qian took a quick bath then look at her cell phone as she was waiting for a call last night.

Iyaan!

 

What the hell is she doing? Crazy? Changmin was shocked by Qian’s screamed early in the morning. He just woke up from his dream.

“What’s wrong Qian?” Mrs Song suddenly looked for her daughter after she heard the loud scream. She thought that something bad happen to Qian.

“Sorry! Sorry! I might surprise you, mom. Nothing’s wrong here. Maybe I overreact about my friend’s message”. Just then, Changmin stood out from Qian’s room.

“What the hell are you doing? You’ll make us get a heart attack with your scream. Hurry up! We’ll be late to school”.

“I already take my bath. You’re the one who are going to make us late. Do you know that? Hurry up!

“Kekekeke…. Just wait for for a while”.

 

 

Oh my GOD! He did message me last night. Ottoke? I lost the chance to know his name. Should I ask for his name back? Is it shameless if I message him just to ask him? Erm… forget it. I’ve wait for a long time already. Qian started to type the message and before she can send the message…

“Should I ?” Qian is landing on her bed again. The ‘Angel’ ringtone from her cell phone makes her loose the grip from it. She takes it back and looks for the caller’s name. “It’s him!”

“Hi! Good morning. Last night I called you but you didn’t pick up. I guess you already slept”. Her heart was pounding quickly.

 “Err… Hi!

“I’m Lee. That’s it I want to reveal to you right now. Ok, bye! Owh… you gave a bow to me yesterday. Bye!

“Hello?” Qian didn’t get the answer back. After a few minutes, she got a message.

*** I’m too shy to reveal my full name and I guess it will make you wonder about me more. (>.<)  and don’t fall while practice, ok? I hope that I can see your performance in the festival. ***

“I gave a bow to him yesterday? When? Where? I gave a lot of bows yesterday. I can’t remember who was back then. Argh! It was such a waste chance”.

 

 

“Qian! Qian!” Changmin ran towards Qian, requesting something. “You have to help me this time.”

“Drink this first.” Qian handed over a drink to him.

“Promise me first.”

“Let me hear what’s the problem is. Then, I’ll consider to help you or not.”  Changmin grabbed Qian’s shoulder as he wanted her to promise first.

 

 

“What? Are you kidding me? I’ve never been in theatre, you know about that. I can’t act. Just find someone else.”

“You did promise me. Please Qian. The actress for this role was having a family problem at this moment. She can’t attend the school until his dad conscious from an accident. I can’t find anyone else because no one can suit this role better than you.”

“How’s my role?” Changmin was smiled.

“I’ll explain to you. Don’t worry because you’re not the main actress here, just the supporting character but your actions will get the most attentions.”

“Tch!”. Qian sighed.

“Why? Do you want the main actress role?”

“It’s not in my mind right now. I just think that I’ve a dance practice in the evening. The festival is next week. So, I think that I can prepare for the theatre just for a few times, okay?”

“Qian, the performance will be next week too during the festival at school hall. Don’t take back your promise!” Changmin looked at Qian with a guilty face.

“I can’t believe this myself. I’ve to discuss with my group”.

“Do believe this is happening and you should prepare for busy schedule”. Both of them reached the practice hall and there were so many students already over there. Changmin didn’t tell her about his secret plan. Not that he lied to her, but the supporting role incident was not a lie. So, he took this opportunity to do something as one of his line-up of planning.

“Read this script later. I’ll introduce you to some of the students who will act along with your role.” Changmin kept introduced her to one another one and they were gave a long stare of curious, plus admiration over her presence.

 

*** do you know why?***

 

Flashback….

 

Because…. before Changmin and Qian were entering the practice hall, Changmin untied her long silky hair and took off her glasses. Moreover, he combed her hair with his tiny comb. He also requested her to put on a light face-powder and lip-moisturizer with soft cherry blossom color.

 

“You never act like this to me. How come?” Changmin was still combing Qian’s hair. He didn’t do like this after a long time because Qian refused to it.

“Ssssshhh. Just stay for a while. I want to make a change on you so that everyone inside will accept you straight away.”

“Do I have to make this appearance?

“Just follow me. I ‘m the director in this project”

 

***End of flashback***

 

 

“Who’s that girl? I’ve never seen her before. Do you know her?” Yoona, the lead actress showed her jealousy. She and her friends kept gossiping about what they saw earlier. “I’ve never seen her too but someone said she’s quite close with Changmin oppa. They seem too close. You’ve new rival, Yoona”. Soo Young continued.

 

 

“You’re joining this theatre too?” Qian made a bunny eyes.

Lastly, Changmin introduced to someone familiar. “This last person will act together with you. So, behave yourself because he is your sunbae”.

“Nice to meet you, Qian. Hehheheh…..”. Kyuhyun smiled but Qian looked away. “Why don’t you tell me that Qian will join this project? Err… Don’t tell me that she will replace Seohyun?” Changmin just nodded.

“Yes! Thanks Changmin. I’ll treat you to something delicious tonight”.

“What did you two chit-chat about? Changmin, can I look for the script?”

“Sure”. Qian began to read the script for her part as fast as she can until she stopped at one scene that shocked her the most. “A kiss?” She was searching for Changmin quickly as she didn’t want to do that scene.

“Changmin! You didn’t tell me that I’ll do a kiss scene with a boy? What’s his character name?” Qian checked back the script. “Lee Shin will kiss me on the forehead. What was that? I won’t do that”.

“Lee Shin? That’s Kyu’s character. Yah… you two have a good chemistry”.

“What did you say? Kyuhyun? I reject”.

“So, you want a kiss from someone else? It is better that Kyu takes this role, if not you’ll get it from a stranger, do you even realize that? That scene… just pretend one, not a real kiss. I won’t allow that on you. Trust me. Do you think that Kyuhyun want to kiss you? Forget it! He ‘regret’ that you got this role instead of Seohyun”. Changmin told a lie.

 

 

“Sorry, kids… I’m late for today’s practice”.

“It’s ok Vic. We arrived here just few minutes ago. You didn’t come late”. Amber was the one who has a strong physical appearance but she has a soft heart. Krystal then hugged Qian like she has never met Qian for a long time. “I miss you. Kekkeke…” Sulli and Luna joined them but the only one who always acts cool, Amber was staring at them.

“Let’s practice, guys” Amber patted on their backside.

“That’s hard, Amber!” Victoria pouted.

 

 

It was an exhausted day for her. It’ll be going for 7 days more to go like this and at this time she has to arrange her time arrangement properly. “Two differences students ability meet by coincidence and they start as friend until…..  Will I able to act along with Kyuhyun? Why I feel so strange when he’s around me? I’ll just do what I should and perform my best. Hmm… some girls from the theatre project were acting weird. They were staring at me so much. Did I do something bad?

 

The sound from her cell phone wakes her up from a short nap. Qian already expects that boy because he will call at this hour. It becomes her routine nowadays to have a chit-chat with him as he always cheers her up.

 

“Sleeping?

“No. I just read a book earlier”.

“I think that you always sleep at early time every night”.

“Not always. I’ll be like that when I feel so tired. How are you today? How’s the school’s festival preparation?”

“Everything is going smooth as your dance”.

“You sneaky! How dare you? Oh! Last time you told me your name, Lee. Tell me more”.

“It won’t be a surprise if I tell you the whole things. So, do tell me what’s your recent news. What’s your group member’s name? I know nothing about them but I can say that all of them are pretty especially the taller one. She’s cute.”

“In the future, do you want me to introduce her to you?” Qian said slowly.

“Why? You feel jealous? Ahhahha…. I just told her that she’s cute, not that I want to approach her. I already have you… as my ‘special friend’. By the way, you can call me LJ start from now. It is the short form of my name before you can call my real name. Give it a try. Just call me LJ”.

“Hi, LJ! Nice to meet you. It’s awkward to call you like this. Hehhehe…”.

“It’s cool to call me LJ but you’re the first person to call me like that. Everyone in the school call me Lee or Jjo……. Opps! I almost reveal my name. hehhehheh…”

“Tcchhh…. It is such loss chance for me again. Kekkeke….”

“Heheheh… I’ll sing a song with my band in the festival. I’ve prepare one. Before we can perform, do you want to hear a little bit of the song? It’s quite a good song to hear because we made it ourselves”.

“You already compliment the song. How could I refuse your offer? OK! I’ll hear to it.”

“I’ll sing the whole song. Listen carefully, OK? But my voice is not good as our main vocalist. Hope that you didn’t regret to hear it”.

“OK! I don’t care though”. Qian already put her earphones on so that she can listen to the song well.

 

“I’ll start now…. 3  2  1 !

I know I've fallen in love naega naegae odeon nal
Hwisaekeuro chilhaebeorin kkuman gatasseo
I wanna tell you some gasumeuro hanun mal
Wanna love you I wanna hold you chwihandeutan nae gobaekman

Bol su eobneun gotsae sumeun chaero
Deutji motal maldeulman oechyeobwa I love you
I jjalbeun hanmadiga naegen neomu eoryeowo ipjocha ddael su eobseo
Saranghae hanmadiga naegen neomu beokchaseo sum swil su eomneungeol
 

Naega 1eul jul ttae Girl naneun 100eul julge
Bulgeun ipsureul bol ttae pareureu ddeollineun nae sumjugyeotdeon sumgyeolgwa hamkkeyeotdeon sunsuham teojildeutan simjangsoriga
Nae gwitgae maechineun Baby I love you indeed
Na mareul jeonhaji I can't see it any teardrop in on your face, girl
I love you imal ppuniji

Nuneul majuchimyeon deulkilkka bwa
Jakku meon got haneulman chyeodabwa I love you
I jjalbeun han madiga naegen neomu eoryeowo ipjocha ddeil su eobseo
Saranghae hanmadiga naegen neomu beokchaseo sum swil su eomneun geol

Naege dagawajwo See my eyes nado neol wonhaneungeol
My eyes tell you truth I wanna live in your life

I jjalbeun hanmadiga naegen neomu sojunghae sesang museun mal boda
Saranghae hanmadireul nega naege haejumyeon nan haengbokhalgeoya

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

“How is it? I’m in embarrassment“

 

It’s  a silence for a while. No one talks.

 

“Victoria ???"

 

“It’s really DAAEEBAKK! This song is really nice. Thanks for letting me listen to it first. Then, I should invite you to watch my group’s performance next week”.

“I’ll go there even you don’t invite me. I’ll bring my members too to support you. Can I?”

“Of course”.

“OK! I want to hang up now. Have a good sleep!”

“Good night!”

 

“He called me Victoria? He never called me once like that before. He just spoke to the point, not even call my name or even anything…. That’s weird”.

 

Today is really a tired day for Qian but after she listened to the song, sang by that boy, she just felt blessed.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** it almost 1 month that i didn't update. sorry guys ***

*** i appreciate anyone who still waiting for my update ***

*** you can listen a song called   " Y, WHY.. " by CN BLUE... while reading the song lyric that "boy" sings for our Qian. you also can search for their lyric. this song is really suit at this time. (just my thought, i don't know about your taste. kekekke)