Chapter 17: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

The relationship between Victoria and Jong hyun are getting closer. Sometimes they will meet at the school library. Until now, no one knows about them but Victoria’s close friends quite suspect something weird with her but they never ask her.

 

“Changmin always asks strange questions these past days. Could he smell something about us?

“I think that I should tell him before someone else tells him”.

“Doesn’t he will get mad after he knows me?”

“Don’t know. I should try”.

 

 

Without any further delay, Victoria has the guts to tell Changmin about her relationship. With a full of nervousness she drags him to their garden behind the house.

“What are you doing, Qian?”

“I’m sorry that I drag you like this. I feel so stress before I made this decision. Can you listen to my words just for a while? I feel guilty for keeping this secret. Ma and Pa didn’t know about it yet. You’re the first that I can tell right now”.

“Wait… wait! What are you talking about? Is this something biggest issue?”

“Wait! What did you think about?”

“Errmm… I thought of something terrible. Did you get… pregnant?”

“No!! You’d think the worst thing ever! I’ll never do that. You’d know me, Changmin”.

“So, what’s the problem?”

“Should I tell you or not?”

“This is about…. Erm…. A boy? I don’t know how to explain it”.

“Wait a minute! Did you just tell me that you have a boyfriend?  Didn’t you?

“Sort of that…”

“Who???” Changmin was getting furious. “Who is he? Did I know him?”

“You’d know him. He’s your classmate”.

“Which one?”

“Jong hyun”.

“Did you mean Lee Jong hyun? The guitarist in a band?”

“Ne. You seem don’t like him”.

“Of course I don’t like him because he’s with you! I don’t like any other guys than me!” He’d think of what he said earlier. “I mean I don’t like some random guys who you don’t ever know to be close. Why don’t you be friend with my friends and me only?”

“You’re weird!”

“Can’t I have my own guy friend? You’re protecting me too much! WHY!” Victoria shots him with a death glare.

“Because I love you, Qian!” Changmin stopped. “Love in term of siblings, Qian. I don’t know how to explain this but I only have one sister. All I care about is you. Did you understand that?”

“Whatever it is, I just want to tell you about him. Can’t you just accept him?” Victoria walked away to the entrance door.

“Qian, you can try on me or I’ll never accept him”. Changmin half shouted from behind.

 

When the dinner was about the time, the two siblings were really quiet on their seats.

“Did both of you fight?”  Silence was the only way of them to impress their emotions.

 

 

*** Do you hate me that much, Qian??? ***

*** I hate you! ***

*** Too much?? ***

*** More than too much ***

Changmin didn’t text her back.

 

 

The next morning, Victoria goes to the school by herself. She didn’t bother to wait for Changmin. The same goes for him at recess time. He didn’t see her anywhere.

“Where the hell did she go?”

“Who?” Kyuhyun asked.

“You look chaos. What happen?”

“I need to meet one person at this moment”.

“Who?”

“Lee Jong hyun! Our classmate”

“What’s wrong?”

 

 

“Jong hyun, I want to talk to you. Let’s meet up at the school field before you go back”.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

*** Quite short, huh........

Anyone here likes Lee Jonghyun from CNBLUE?

I saw a fancam that focused on victoria in gayo daejun( i don't know what year).

She was quite match with him while stood by each other. That's why i put Jonghyun in this story.

What's going on later? We'll see.

 

* thanks for commenting (your comments were really my motivation to write more)