Chapter 6: Flavor of Life

Flavor of Life

 

 

 

“Qian! Let’s go join us to the theme park this weekend. You can invite your friends. Me, Yunho, Donghae, Minho and Kyuhyun will meet at 8 o’clock in the morning. So, I want to force you to make sure your friends will come too. We’re complete each other since the boys are 5 person and the girls also 5 person. Wah! It’s gonna be an interesting holiday this weekend. Yahoo!

 

“Hey! You talk so much that I can’t listen to anything. Don’t you wonder my decisions?

 

“But why? You don’t wanna meet Kyuhyun? Hehhehhe…..

 

“Forget him! I’ll try to invite my friends”.

 

“If they don’t want, just bribe them! Tell them that there are 5 flower boys will company the whole day. They will agree on the spot”. Changmin said with full confidence.

 

“You, dream!

 

 

“Wah! It’s a long time that I didn’t go to the theme park”. Sulli said happily while walking with Qian, Amber, Krystal and Luna.

“Yup! The last time I came here was 2 years ago”. Krystal continued.

 

 

On the other side….

 

“Changmin! You didn’t tell us that Qian will bring her friends too. I want the tallest girl as I am the tallest here. Hahhahha…..” Yunho suddenly make his choice.

 

“So, I have to pick up the shortest as I am the shortest here? Donghae just felt sulky. “But never mind. She’s cute after all”.

 

“Anyway, don’t choose my Krystal. Ok? Minho warned.

 

“Which one is Krystal? Kyuhyun asked as he doesn’t know any of them except Qian.

 

“She has the coldest eyes out of them. Don’t mistake her as the arrogant girl because I knew her very well and she is a cool girl if you know her”. Minho explained.

 

“Oh! I see. Kyuhyun nodded.

 

 

Qian went to Changmin and they agreed to enjoy the outdoor games first before they decided to enter the Ghost House as the last adventurous game. Qian kept closed to Changmin as she doesn’t want get nearer to Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Keep away from me! I want to walk along with Amber. You just go with Kyuhyun”.

“I don’t want. Amber! Come with me”.

 

Amber stayed silent as she doesn’t know what to do.

 

“Amber! You just stay with me. Let Qian be with Kyuhyun”.

 

“Shireo! Qian ran away from them and she lined up to try the ‘space shot. Thelast time she tried it, she vomitted after buckled off the seat belt. This time, she doesn’t care. She just wanted to try it alone without Changmin or anyone else that she closed to.

 

Without realized anything, Kyuhyun already followed her because he felt worried if she walked alone in this place. Qian already concentrated to her feeling while riding the worst game for her as she didn’t realize who sat next to her. When the ‘space shot’ started to move up, she already felt dizzy and she screamed as pulled out from while closed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt someone gripped her hand and he said ‘just relax, don’t be scared”. Qian still closed her eyes as she felt calm.

 

Kyuhyun sat next to Qian. He looked at Qian who already closed her eyes even the ‘space shot’ doesn’t start yet. She didn’t realize him. When the ‘space shot’ started, she screamed crazily. His hand suddenly gripped Qian’s. After that, he never heard her voice anymore. Kyuhyun glanced at her once and he thought that Qian was very beautiful at that time as her hair kept blew away until the ‘space shot’ stopped.

 

“I should go first and don’t make her realize I am the one who held her hand” Kyuhyun thought.

 

“Where is he? I didn’t get the chance to look at his face. I open my eyes too late but I can feel his kindness through the hand. I felt so calm”. This time she doesn’t vomit. Qian smiled.

 

Qian walked around the place as she wanted to take a rest until she found all of her friends and Changmin’s.

 

“Where did you go? I search for you everywhere”. Changmin said worriedly. Qian didn’t answer him.

 

“Ok! Let’s go to the last destination, guys. The Ghost House. So, prepare yourself everyone”. Changmin continued again, “Kyu, you go company Qian. Ok?

 

Kyuhyun nodded. This time he liked to stay with Qian even she already made a move first. He knew that Qian will scream the whole time. She looked so tough outside but the real things, she just acted.

 

 

The Ghost House really dark. It only has the dim lamps and it will make the environment more horror for the girls even the boys.

Only Qian and Kyuhyun walked forward and the others quite far behind them. Qian d the walls while screaming all the time. She will scream more if the ghost appeared. Kyuhyun followed her and lastly he put his arm onto Qian’s shoulder and made her closed to him. Qian pushed Kyuhyun back as she knew who he was. Kyuhyun pulled her again and she refused.

 

“Don’t follow me! Leave me alone”. Kyuhyun ignored her.

 

At last, Kyuhyun gripped her hand tightly. “Just please let me hold your hand until we can get out of this place”. Qian opened her eyes widely but Kyuhyun doesn’t see her at all because of the darkness.

“I felt the same feeling before. But why Cho Kyuhyun? Is he the person who held my hand when I rode the ‘space shot’?

 

 

“The Ghost House really creepy. No wonder the girls kept screamed even I got shocked few times”. Donghae released his emotions. They were eating at the café inside the theme park before going back home.

 

“Just admit that you scared too”. Yunho teased Donghae.

 

“Eh! You too Yunho. I saw you” Minho said making the others laugh except Kyuhyun and Qian.

 

“Why both of you keep silent while we’re enjoying the chit chat? Luna asked.

 

“Nothing happened”. Qian said.

 

“Nothing happened? So something happened between you two”. Changmin guessed.

 

“Nothing really happened! Qian explained again with louder voice. Kyuhyun kept silent.

 

 

 

At home….

 

“Did something happen before, in the Ghost House?

 

“I already said nothing happened. Didn’t I?

 

“But it’s really suspicious because the environment between you and Kyu was really odd after we got out from the Ghost House. Did he harm you?

 

“No! No! Something like that didn’t happened”

 

“So, did he start to make you fall for him? I guess he is starting to like you from what I know”.

 

“What do you know about him?

 

“Everything”.

 

“But he doesn’t like you at all. Not even half”. Qian talked without looking at Changmin.

 

 

Qian lied down on her bed because she felt very sleepy after the tired day. Tonight, she dreamt of someone who held her hand. After a while, she dreamt of a different boy that held an umbrella for her, but she didn’t see his face clearly.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what a failed update  =( 

sorry guys.......