First Identity

One Of A Kind

 

"Jiyong, where did you get this idea?" Top came up.

Ji yong shrugged. "just came up while vacationing. How's it?"

"I am imagining the MV if we decided to have an MV for this song." TOP answered.

"Hyung," VI came in."why do I have the feeling that there's a girl involve in this song?"

"There's always a girl involve in Jiyong's song," Dae sung added.

"So will this be our album carrier?" VI asked.

"Hmm maybe. I have the perfect place for the MV,"

"Oh, I smell something fishy," Dae sung teased.

"I heard you accepted the role in a movie" Jiyong evaded the question and turned to TOP.

"Yeah. Ah they're considering to pick a song from our album." TOP answered.

"Seriously?" Jiyong became excited. "What's the gist of the movie?"

"A suspense action," Top answered.

"We should hurry and record this song. I would suggest this song."

"Hyung, there's really something in this song is it?" VI said suspiciously.

"Just to make it clear, there's no one involve in this song." Jiyong said firmly.

"Should I believe or should I believe," Sol teased.

 

"Jiyong, where did you get this idea?" Top came up.

Ji yong shrugged. "just came up while vacationing. How's it?"

"I am imagining the MV if we decided to have an MV for this song." TOP answered.

"Hyung," VI came in."why do I have the feeling that there's a girl involve in this song?"

"There's always a girl involve in Jiyong's song," Dae sung added.

"So will this be our album carrier?" VI asked.

"Hmm maybe. I have the perfect place for the MV,"

"Oh, I smell something fishy," Dae sung teased.

"I heard you accepted the role in a movie" Jiyong evaded the question and turned to TOP.

"Yeah. Ah they're considering to pick a song from our album." TOP answered.

"Seriously?" Jiyong became excited. "What's the gist of the movie?"

"A suspense action," Top answered.

"We should hurry and record this song. I would suggest this song."

"Hyung, there's really something in this song is it?" VI said suspiciously.

"Just to make it clear, there's no one involve in this song." Jiyong said firmly.

"Should I believe or should I believe," Sol teased.

 

Gianna was nervous as hell. It's the first time that her novel was put into movie. The producer and director asked her for a meeting with the cast. She shyly showed the badge and was ushered to her table.

"I shouldn't have accepted the invitation," she murmured. It was a small gathering, less than 50 people but she feel inferior again. She stole a glance around the room. She felt that she was a lost person in a party.

"There you are," the producer came to her table and sat down at the empty chair. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous that I am ready to collapse right now," she answered.

The producer laughed and signaled someone to come over. "This is Baek Gun Woo, he'll be directing the movie," he introduced. People started to gather around them. "Ah, this is our lead actor, Choi Seung hyun, TOP of bigbang. I'm sure you know the group. We'll be using some of their song for our OST. This is Miss Choi Ji Eun, the author of the movie."

"Bigbang?' Gianna repeated softly.

"nice to meet you," TOP made his bow. "and this is Dae Sung. The three had a prior engagement," he introduced.

Gianna bowed in acknowledgment.

"The movie is half way done. You are very much welcome to come and watch the shooting," the producer said.

Gianna just smiled.

"I'll instruct our staff to give you an entry badge." The producer said before leaving.

"It's nice meeting you," Daesung said. "Enjoy the rest of the night,"

Gianna escaped to the washroom after meeting the producer and the main cast. "Ya, Yoon Jae Shin, you better leave before making a mess." she said to her reflection.

She's on her way out of the hotel when her eyes caught something. "oh, party crasher. Is he crashing to another party?" she mused and walked towards the taxi stand.

 

"How was the party?" Seungri asked Top. They met at the lobby after the filming at the hotel.

"It's ok. We met the writer and she's young. I'm guessing she's 23-25," TOP answered.

"She?" Seung ri repeated. TOP nodded. "Is she pretty?"

"Ya, Seung ri...." GD yelled at Seungri to stop his inquiries. He stopped when her eyes saw a familiar face. "Oh, just a sec," he ran to catch the person but she already got into the taxi. He shook her head. "That's impossible. She's a weird girl from the country side. There's no way she'll be in this hotel,"

"What was that?" Seung ri asked.

"I thought I saw someone I knew," GD answered.

"A girl? I saw a girl passed by before you ran out," Sol said.

"Forget it. Let's go. I want to discuss the MV of the song," GD changed the topic.

GD picked the play book from the seat next to him. "Is this the movie?" he asked TOP.

"Yeah, pretty interesting and I can't believe a young girl wrote it." TOP answered.

"A young girl?" GD repeated.

"Yeah. It's an action and suspense. She's talented. I heard she wrote a story for a stage play when she was in high school and became hit. "

"Oh," GD nodded. He flipped the book. He suddenly frowned and read the succeeding pages. "TOP, what's the name of the writer?"

"It's on the front page. Why? You're interested?"

"I thought I read some part of this somewhere," she answered.

"GD, get some sleep. We can  meet up tomorrow," TOP said.

GD wondered if it's the same writer but he heard her said Gianna. "Oh," He jumped out of the van first and ran to his room. "Where is it?" He fumbled on the papers on the table.

"Jiyong, are you ok?" Sol came to his room.

"Oh. yeah. I just had to confirm something." he answered. "found it,"

"You're acting differently today. What's going on?" Sol sat at Ji yong's bed.

"I'm right."

"Ya, Kwon Jiyong," Sol raised his tone. "What's going on?" he snatched the paper from GD. "What's this?"

"I've been thinking to use for the MV" GD lied.

"Oh, Ok. You better get some sleep. You looked tired. Good night," Sol closed the door.

"Choi Ji Eun? Gianna?" he murmured and hit google. "no photos?" he scroll down to get more infos. Just a few write up about a stage play, that's all. "it's really the same with the movie. even the dialogue," Jiyong can't get it off his mind.