and the chase goes on...

One Of A Kind

Just a short update....


"That girl. Don't tell me she forgot her key," Gianna mumbled and opened the door. She stepped back when Jiyong appeared in front of her. "What now?'
"Can I come in?" Ji yong asked.
"My bestfriend will be here in few minutes and you'll be dead if she finds you here. She swore to kill the person who said I am fat and unattractive." Gianna said not making a move.
Jiyong went in ignoring what Gianna said. "Can I crash here tonight?"
Before Gianna could answer the phone rang. "Oh, Ok. Don't worry about me. I'll drop by tomorrow," she hang up. "What were you saying?"
"Boyfriend?" Jiyong asked out of the blue.
"Men," Gianna shrugged and sat across Jiyong.
"I heard it from TOP. Why him and not asked me."
Gianna turned her head away restraining herself from laughing."Mister, I have means to contact him and you? besides are we that close?"
"Then you and TOP that close?" There's a jealousy traced in Jiyong's voice.
"Look here Mister, It's between me and TOP. I don't know what he told you but I hope it remains secret. Is that what you came for? Want something to drink?" She got up and walked towards the kitchen.
"I'll get it myself," Jiyong opened the fridge.
"You're feeling comfortable in my house aren't you," Gianna rested her casted arm in the counter.
Jiyong poured himself some juice. "If I have to ask you one thing to do would you do it?"
Gianna snickered. "and why would I in the first place?"
Jiyong kept silent afraid what he might say next.
"OK, let's hear what you're trying to forbid me to do,"
"Give up driving," Jiyong faced her and they are just few inches away.
Gianna moved to her right and avoided Jiyong's stare. She suddenly laughed mockingly. "Who are you to ask me to give up driving?" Her mood changed and walked out of the kitchen.
Jiyong followed her. "Because you are accident prone,"
"And who are you to tell me that? Fine I am accident prone!" her voice rose.
"That's why you should give it up. You'll never know...."
Gianna cut her and screamed. "Do you have any idea what I've been through to obtain my license and now you're telling me to give it up?"
"Gianna...I didn't mean to..."
"If I will, will you drive me to and from work? Will you drive me anywhere I want to go? No. because you're an idol and an idol won't go anywhere." Gianna suppressed her tears."Get out,"
Jiyong was hesitant to leave. He upseted Gianna and he wanted to apologize but looking at the situation he just left.
Gianna burst to tears as soon as Jiyong left. She called a cab afterwards and asked the driver to drop her at the bus station. She's headed to Gyeongju. "Ji, I'm headed to Curves,"
Gianna, you ok?" her bestfriend started to panic. Gianna won't randomly go to the villa and at night. She knew something happened. "Did uncle scold you again?"
"No. I'm just upset. I'll be back before my check up date,"
"Gianna, you're scaring me. Where are you now? I'll come and pick you,"
A hand snatched the phone from Gianna's hand. "I'm taking her back to her house. You don’t have to worry," Jiyong hang up.
Gianna looked at him in bewilderment.
"I'm sorry I upset you but I'm not allowing you to go alone somewhere in that condition. Let me bring you home. I promised your friend I will and not to worry,"
Gianna still astonished of Jiyong's presence was out of words. She followed Jiyong like an obedient puppy.
"Don't do random things ok?"
Gianna still speechless.
"I'm sorry. I thought it would benefit you,"
"Can you just drop me home. I'm sure Ji is anxiously waiting at home."
Jiyong didn't get out of the cab. He watched Gianna opened the gate and went in before driving away.
"Miss Yoon Jae Shin, what happened and who was that guy?" Ji Eun asked as soon as Gianna stepped into the house.
"Can we talk tomorrow? I'm tired. I want to rest." Gianna pleaded.
"OK, but I'm not letting this pass. I'm going out of town to a sister network tomorrow. I'll be back before the removal of your cast. Wel'll talk when I come back," Ji Eun let the matters slide.
"Hmmm. I'm might go see Sun Young after my check up."
"Let me know if you want me to pick you up,"
"Don't worry about me. You go and work. I need your money for Sun Young's birthday," Gianna joked.
"Oh, you! Get some rest," Ji Eun closed the door behind her.

"Excuse me?" Gianna raised her brows. A car was at her drive way waiting for her. "Did Miss Kim Ji Eun sent you? that girl," she opened the door.
"Oh no."
"hmm. who?" fear started to grip Gianna. She was thinking someone sent the person to kidnap her. She laughed. "for what? Oh who did you say sent you? Let me talk to her,"
The driver dialed a number and handed the phone to Gianna. "hello, are you the.." she recognized the voice right away. "ya, Kwon Jiyong, if you're doing this to appease me or getting me to give it up, you're wasting your money."
"Gianna, you asked me if I can drive you anywhere. I can't so I hired a driver for you,"
"we'll talk next time," she hung up. "can you drive me to the hospital please,"
After her check up she asked the driver to drive her to Sun Young's shop. "you can park at the back. I'm not sure what time I'll be done. Leave me your number and you can go around. I'll call you,"