now we're even

One Of A Kind

"I have potential actors to be casted in this movie. Do you have some particular you wanted to be casted?" The director asked Gianna. After the Moonlight Chase hauled millions and attracted a lot of media attention, the producer asked her for another story.
"There's someone I wanted to audition for the supporting role. If you can contact dream five of Phoenix Music. There's a boy I like how he talks. he'll be perfect for the role. As for the main role, that can be discuss after the auditions, what do you think?"
"Dream Five? I haven't heard about this group," the producer said.
"They haven't debut yet. They are just plain group. And I am re writing the story. They will just cameo. don't worry. I just want to give back something."
"Alright. We'll see about that. You mentioned you're going to Taiwan. How long will you be there?"
"Job related. I'll be staying there for the duration of the bidding. more or less 2 weeks,"
"Oh, so when do you think you can finish the draft?"
"I'll send you as soon as I'm done. You've seen some of the important part and you can use that for audition. As for the group that I mentioned. I'll make a scene for them to Cameo," gianna explained.
"Ok. We'll talk when you get back from Taiwan."
"sure we will"

"what's with Gianna?" Ji Eun asked Sun Young. Gianna called the two for a dinner at the Imperial hotel. They only eat at an expensive restaurant for important matter or some celebrations.
"No idea. uhm, maybe she finally accepted GD,"
"her life will be messy, I tell ya," Ji Eun tried to think for another reason. "Well, I hope she won't announce they are getting married."
"And what if they are?" Sun young challenged.
"We'll be doomed. You know how her life is. Oh God! I can't imagine when she'll have baby,"
"get yourself a boyfriend will ya," Sunyoung changed the topic. "oh here comes the princess. OK Miss Yoon Jae Shin, What is it this time?" she didn't gave Gianna chance to sit before asking.
"Let me breath ok." Gianna claimed her seat.
"OK spill it." Ji Eun said.
"I... I..." Gianna kept the suspense. "I won the bidding in Taiwan!"
"You? You?" Ji Eun got up and threw a big hug to Gianna. "You didn't?! Oh my God! I am soo happy!"
"To think, we were thinking you're going to announce you're getting married."
"Find me a boyfriend," Gianna rolled her eyes.
Find you a boyfriend?" sun young repeated. "what's GD doing? Obviously that guy loves you to death. Just open your eyes,"
"have you forgotten what he did to me?"
"he's concern. You're a perfect pair." Ji Eun said.
"he's just concern. hell yeah. That's because I have his blood running in my veins,"
"A what?" Ji Eun looked at Gianna. "What did you just say?"
"Apparently he and TOP were the ones who gave blood during my surgery. You can say I have celebrity blood running in my body and that's why that jerk is so concern," Gianna explained.
"So that's how you met TOP but hey, how in the world or why in the world did TOP donated blood for you," Ji Eun looked at Gianna closely. "This is getting complicated."
"Are you hiding something from us?" Sun young chided.
"I already told you how I met Jiyong and well sorry about TOP." Gianna was remorseful.
"OK, let's leave the boys talk for now. Tell us more about your success in taiwan. Does uncle know?" Ji Eun asked.
"let's say that my father did helped a bit but I am still proud of my work." Gianna said in excitement. "It will be a hospital building. I have to stay there for the first month of the project. and no, your uncle doesn't know yet. I am going to resign if he won't allow me to do this project."
"oh my God!" Sun young put her palms together. "This is greater news than getting married. When will the project starts? Can I come with you?"
"Sure you can,"
"assa! I won't be accepting project for now. How about you Ji?"
"You both know how I am tied with my work. I'll come every weekend." Ji Eun laughed. "I'll get Gianna to pay for my airfare,"
"That's not soo fair," Gianna protested.
"Let's toast to your success and more projects to come," Sun Young raised her glass.
"To Yoon Jae Shin's success and successful love life," Ji Eun raised her glass.
"You don't have to add that," Gianna chided. "Let's have a dinner at my house tonight or tomorrow. Whichever Ji's free,"
"I'll make it tomorrow," Ji said. "Booze and sleep over?"
"Sure it is. I need to get up early for saturday flight,"
"Oh yeah. Good you reminded me. The party added some instruction. There will be group of singers to grace the occasion. I think it's the Super junior," Sun young said.
"Super..You mean the korean band?" Gianna was kinda surprised.
"Is there other band name Super Junior? Why?" Sun young joked.
"Are they going to perform the whole duration? If so I have to change the set up of the stage and everything,"
"That's what I am informed." Sun young answered.
"Are you sure you're ok going to jeju?" ji eun was a bit worried.
"the heck, I am the person who travel most among us. It's just jeju," gianna laughed.
"Ok it's settled," sun young closed the folder. "we'll see how this ends,"
Gianna looked at her watch. "I have to run. I have a meeting in an hour. I'll see you both tomorrow night or before i leave for taiwan."
Gianna started with the project right away. Jasmine suggested she stays at her friend Angela's house but Gianna opted to stay in a hotel. She can work more freely beside the company will pay for it.
"hey, I got a ticket for a show tomorrow. It's korean singer. Jasmine's connection. They often sends me tickets. Do you want to go?" Angela invited Gianna to have lunch at their house.
"Sure. I don't have any plans for tomorrow. " Gianna accepted.
"I'll send the tickets to your hotel tomorrow. It's at the hospital. Ah, how's your project going? I can't believe jasmine has the connection. He said that your father was the one who designed the hospital where I work. Your dad is amazing."
"Thank you. I am not that great as my dad so please don't expect much on this project. I am trying my best though."
"Don't worry about it. I never doubted Jasmine's judgment."

Gianna received the ticket at the reception on her way to her room. Angela wrote a note that she can't accompany her coz husband had an urgent meeting.
Gianna nearly dropped the ticket. 'Bigbang's G-Dragon' promoting his solo album. "Of all people," she murmured and stepped out of the elevator. Much that she doesn't want to go, Angela might ask how was the show and she don't want to hurt her feelings by not going.
The show starts at 7 and it was stated that everybody must be in at 6. She showered and picked a casual dress to wear. She picked up coffee on her way and walked to the venue since it's near her hotel.
G dragon awed the audience with his performance.Gianna herself was impressed. He hasn't seen him perform up close. She left the studio earlier than the audience. She doesn't want to be caught up with the crowd going out. She wandered at the back of the studio admiring the tall building. Suddenly she heard a commotion. She heard someone yelling in Korean. She turned around and saw someone being lifted in a stretcher. She caught the glimpse of the patient.
It's a good thing she wasn't wearing stilettos. She ran towards the van. She was stopped by some security. She shouted in korean. One guy looked at her and pulled her.
"You speak mandarin?" Gianna nodded. He explained that their translator was left at the studio and the accident happened while going out of the studio.
Gianna pulled her cellphone and called Angela. "Angela, I have an emergency and it's confidential. Can you get me into private ward in your hospital?"
"Gianna are you ok?"
"I'm fine. Please,"
"Ok. I'll meet you there in 10 minutes. I'll call for an emergency at the back. I'll send you the hospital address."
Gianna turned to GD's manager. "What happened?"
"Some lighting equipment fell and hit his shoulder. He was conscious for a while but lost it. Is there a way the media won't know about this?" the manager was worried.
"I'm trying to hide him. We're taking him to a private hospital,"
Angela met Gianna at the lounge. "How are you related to him? Pretty cute, huh."
"uh.. I met him through friends. What's his condition?"
"It's not that serious. We had to do a small surgery. One of his finger broke while trying to shield himself. It's not that serious. He's unconscious right now due to the meds." Angela explained. "I'll talk to his manager in a while. You can see him now. I especially had him in our family suites to prevent rumors,"
"Thank you." Gianna left.
Ji yong was still sleep when his manager came.
"Don't worry I'll stay with him," Gianna told the manager.
The manager looked at her suspiciously. "What's your relationship to Ji yong?"
"Oh... some friend. don't worry about that. I am just returning a favor,"
"Hmm. okay. Seeing what you did today. I trust you."
"I have to leave in the morning though. I need to go to work,"
The manager nodded and closed the door.
Gianna watched at Ji yong. "Now we're even." she whispered. She took out the book from her purse and started reading.
Ji yong stirred. He looked around. His last memory was he was being transferred to a stretcher. His eyes fell on the couch. "What a nice manager. He even had someone to watch me and in a house?" He got up and walked towards the window. "I'm in the hospital?" he looked down again. He turned to the girl in the couch. The girl turned and her face was towards Ji yong. "Yoon Jae Shin?" he moved closer to the couch. "Gianna?"
Gianni opened her eyes and came face to face with Ji yong.
"ya. What are you..."
"What are you doing here?" Ji yong was curious how Gianna was in his room."Are you stalking me this time?' Ji yong laughed.
Gianna got up and smoothened her hair. "Shouldn't you be thanking me first?" she shot back.
Ji yong shrugged." For watching me while I'm asleep? And why is that?'
"Now we're even. So stop following me around and worrying about your blood running in me," Gianna said in sarcasm.
"You! ya!"
"You're fortunate I was at the location otherwise your accident was all over the media by now."
Ji yong looked at Gianna carefully. "question. I'm in the hospital right? Is this how private suite looks like in Taiwan hospital?"
"You're in a family suite. Only family members are allowed to be in these suites,"
"Family?"
"Don't ask. Just say thanks to the nurse who will be coming to check you." Gianna grabbed her purse and headed towards the door.
"Ya! Yoon Jae Shin!" Gianna already closed the door behind her. "Why is that girl in this country and attending to me?"
"You're up.' Angela said and drew the curtains. "I met Gianna on my way here. She said you look fine"
"You know Gianna?" Ji yong asked in curiosity.
"we met few weeks ago. Girlfriend?" Angela wanted to be sure.
"Ah, no. we sort of know each other." Ji yong was hesitant to answer.
"Ah, your private room is impressive," Ji yong said.
Angela smiled. "this is not our private rooms. It's exclusive for family and relatives. Gianna's family was included in the list. You're the first to be admitted from Gianna's family,"
"huh?" Ji yong was lost.
"That's why I was asking if she's your girlfriend. We actually don't admit patient to this area unless family but Gianna was frantic last night on the phone. It's a good thing Jasmine was in the city to give a nod otherwise you'll be in the ordinary ward. You're lucky I sent Gianna to watch your show last night. So Kwon Ji yong, I am honored to meet you."
"oh," Ji yong suddenly felt shy.
"You look more handsome in person." Angela commented. "A doctor will be up shortly. I just came here to check on you and take Gianna home. I heard she was with you the whole night." Angela sat on the couch. "Tell me honestly, you both are dating aren't you? I won't tell anyone. Don't worry,"
Ji yong smiled. "We're not, honestly. We met coincidentally here again."
Angela's phone rang. "Oh Jasmine. Yeah, she was on her way to her hotel half hour ago. I'll have Matthew pick her up. I have to pick up my parents. You're driving the old man are you? Great!" she hung up.
"Hey, my bestfriend brought some talents from Korea as well. Hmm, are you familiar with Phoenix Entertainment or Music?"
"Oh, yeah. they produce pretty good singers. Who are here?"
"I think the dream five. My daughter suddenly became crazy when Jasmine introduced them to her."
"dream five?" Ji yong haven't heard about them. "Are they going to perform here?"
"Hmmm yeah, privately. well, If you need something, I wrote down my number and Gianna's number on the table. Your doctor's extension is in there as well. And oh, only your manager was authorized to come up here. I'm sorry about that,"

Introductions were made at the site. Gianna stood proudly on her cream suit. It's the ground breaking for the biggest pedia hospital in Taiwan
"Yoon Jae Shin," Gianna recognized the voice right away.
"I'm working and I'm busy. I'll call you later," she pocketed her phone as she was called to speak up front.
Ji yong kept listening from the phone. Gianna didn't hang up the phone. He can clearly hear her talking. 'huh, you're really something,' he said to himself and replaced the receiver. He called the doctor and asked if he can be discharged. Since it's a small fracture and he can get around. He called his manager and asked for the lunch reception address.
Gianna was surrounded by a lot of people in their field talking about architectures and the stuffs. Most of the people present at the reception were business people, doctors and from the company. Dream five performed well in entertaining the guest.
"Congratulations," Jasmine came over beside Gianna and gave her a hug.
Gianna hugged her back. "Thank you unni. I really appreciate it,"
"You deserve it." jasmine released her. "By the way how's the patient last night? I didn't have the chance to ask Angela."
"He's fully recovered. The doctor said he can be discharge tonight,"
"You were frantic last night. I can't even understand what you're talking about. Boyfriend? I would love to meet him,"
"No. I just know him. Oh you already met him, I guess. I just don't like him to be in media,"
"Celebrity?" Jasmine paused. "Who?"
"uh... kwon ji yong," Gianna said hesitantly.
"Kwon Ji yong?Gdragon" Jasmine repeated."Oh..Gdragon. that guy? You're boyfriend?" Jasmine teased.
"Unni," Gianna pleaded.
"isn't he...." Jasmine didn't continue what she's about to say.
"Hi sweetie," Ji yong kissed Gianna on the cheek that threw her to silence. "Sorry I'm late"
Gianna was frozen.
"I know. I know. I'm sorry, I didn't know I can come out," Ji yong linked his arm to Gianna's.
Gianna was still silent trying to process what Ji yong had done and said.
"Oh, how's your finger?" Gianna lifted Ji yong finger and squeeze it. She saw Ji yong twitched in pain. "Ah, unni, meet my fiancé, Kwon Ji yong."
"Oh, so you're the guy," Jasmine extended her hand. "Well congratulations,"
"We'll send you the invites when we set the date." Gianna said.
"I'll be expecting," jasmine hugged Gianna again. "I have to keep going. I have to the boys back to the hotel. I'll see you at the office tomorrow?"
"Thanks unni. We'll be leaving shortly as well. I need to review some stuffs as well."

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Gianna yelled at Jiyong as soon as he closed the door. She was silent the whole ride back to the hotel.
"Whoa," Jiyong raised his both hands. "Chill"
"Do you have any idea if those photos go on public?" Gianna threw her purse to the couch. "God! Don't drag me to your messy life,"
"And what about you? Fiancé? Marriage?" Jiyong shot back.
"What, do you think I want to get embarrassed? Why do you think I said those?" Gianna 's still on fire.
"Why don't we just get married as you suggested?"
"What??!" Gianna turned 360 degrees from where she's sitting and glared at him. "Fine, let's get married. Let's see who will lose this time,"
"OK. I'll have the press con as soon as I step in Korea," GD accepted the challenge.
"Do whatever you want. But make sure to be responsible whatever happens to me,"
"What could happen to you?" GD asked innocently
"Oh God!" Gianna hit her forehead with her right hand."Once it will be out that I'm the person you're marrying, the press and your fan won't leave me alone. I won't be having a life."
"You'll have a life with me,"
"Shut up. You know what I mean," Gianna picked her ringing phone. "yeah. Are you serious? How bad? What did the client said?" her face shows displeased reaction. "Ya Mr. Kim! I'm working my in here and all you can say is you can't fix it!" she screamed. "You're the boss you figure it out," She hung up.
Her vision started to get cloudy. "Get out," she said softly to Jiyong.
Jiyong was hesitant to leave her at that state but he decide it's the best for her to be alone. He went out but and didn't closed the door. Suddenly he heard a crashing sound. He ran back and saw Gianna staring at the broken vase on the floor.
"Gianna,"
Gianna walked past him and went to the bedroom. Jiyong followed her and tucked her in. He stayed for a while and watched her slept. He then called the reception to clean up the room.