epilogue

One Of A Kind

because GD's birrthday is around the block.

 

Gianna and Jiyong were lazing at Gianna's house. It's summer and they just wanted to feel the summer weather.

"You're telling me that your album one of a kind was inspired by me?" Gianna was grinning.

"One of a kind alone was talking about you." Jiyong brushed the hair that fell to her face. "The story of the song is kinda about me but behind the title was you,"

"That XX?" Gianna suddenly became curious if who is Jiyong pertaining to in the song,"

"uh...."

"That was your ex right?"

"Actually that was your time. I wasn't talking about a person in the song. And I wrote missing you after we came back from Curves."

"Hmmmm...why One of a kind?"

"You know you're one of a kind. An architect, an author, designer, a linguist, you drove me crazy, you vanish any time you want to, you sleep where ever you want to." Gianna raised her brows. "and you became my girlfriend because of a seaweed soup. There's only one and only you,"

"Anyone could be like that," Gianna said twirling her fingers on Jiyong's.

"Baby, don't get mad ok.

"hmmm?"

"You never said you loved me. I just had you because mom made you sea weeds on your birthday. It's been few months.."

Gianna got up and caressed Jiyong with her eyes. She laced her finger to the strand s of hair dangling from Jiyong's. She leaned forward and parted his lips with her lip seeking a battle. Jiyong was caught off guard but managed to get in what was happening.

He caught Gianna's hands and pinned her to the hammock. Thier mouth battled fiercely. Jiyong carried her with out taking her eyes off her.

A shattering song broke thier sealed lips. Jiyong's solo Missing you. It's Gianna's phone.

"I need to get that. I am waiting for a confirmation from my boss. She picked it up with out checking the caller. "hello, oh Seungri. hmm, yeah. He's with me. You have... Say what? Ok speak slowly." there was a pause. Gianna glanced at Jiyong. "OK, you stay put in there. I'll be there in 10 minutes," she hang up.

"baby, I need to get Seungri," Gianna ran to the bed room and grabbed her coat and purse. "Baby I'll be back. I love you that I can't breath with out thinking of you." she kissed him. "Baby, while I'm gone, you can savor your birthday gift," she handed him a rolled drafting paper and walked out.

 

Ji yong was processing what happened. It was the first time Gianna said she love him. He slowly unrolled the paper. He was amazed and awed at the draft. He picked his phone to call Gianna but she's not picking up.

a/n: find out where Gianna ran off : Click on the photo.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/799655/1/

Thank you for reading my story. Special thanks for Wonder Sky for the review.  Click for the banner below for the story review.

Visit the shop  by clicking the pic below.