The chase starts

One Of A Kind

Gianna happily opened the door only to get a shock. "what are you doing? No, How did you know where I live?" She kept the door half opened.

"It's either you let me in or you will find your front crowded and will be in a mess in few minutes." Jiyong flashed a wicked smile.

Gianna had no choice but to let Jiyong inside the house. "You haven't answered my question," Gianna didn't offer him to sit.

"I have connections. Can I sit?"

Gianna made a gesture for him to take the couch. "And what are you doing here?"

The doorbell rang and Gianna ran to open it. It's the delivery she'd been waiting.

"You're not supposed to eat that." Ji yong eyed at the chinese foods.

"Says who?" she raised her brows.

"Your doctor."

"Are you my doctor?" She opened the cabinet to reach for plate. Jiyong was so quick to reach it for her. "thank you. Do you want some,"

"You should be eating something soft,” Ji yong said.

"I am hungry and I don't have time to cook,"

Jiyong opened the fridge. "you have a lots in your fridge. Did you..? Don't tell me you went grocery shopping?" Jiyong tone sounds mad.

"I went this morning, why?"

"With that condition? You're not allowed to carry heavy things,"

Gianna made a low laugh. "My doctor doesn't even nag  me and here you are popping in my house and telling me what  to do and what not to do. Are you my father in our previous life?"

Jiyong made a sudden jerk. "Do you want me to make you something?'

"you? GDragon knows how to cook?" Gianna laughed.

"You know my name," Jiyong was surprised.

"Of course I do. Why would you think I let you inside my house if I didn't know a bit of you. You think I'm that stupid?"

"Since when did you knew about my name?"

"The day you said I am fat and unattractive." Gianna got up to get herself a water.

Jiyong was embarrassed and turned red. "oh, that. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say to Min Jee."

"That's why you didn't recognize me during TOP's movie premiere. I became skinny and attractive."

"I didn't mean that. Where are your cook books?" Jiyong changed the topic.

"Cookbook? I don't need those," Gianna sat down again.

Jiyong had already cleared the food on the table. "That's enough. I'll make you something soft. A girl living alone and don't have any cook book at all? Do you even cook?"

"Oh I have few. It's on the left drawer," Gianna pointed the drawer next to the sink.

Jiyong opened the drawer and looked at Gianna.

"What? You asked for it,"

"European cuisine? American cuisine? Italian? Don't you cook Korean or Asian food?" Ji yong was flabbergasted.

"I am not like those women you dated, ok. I cook my own food and I don't need cook book to make them. I am a Korean why do I need Korean cook book?"

"How to make a corn soup?" Jiyong opened the pantry to check corn soup ingredients trying to recover from embarrassment.

Gianna sighed. "I wonder what will your fans say if they find out you are fussing over a sick person."

"where do I start?" Jiyong ignored Gianna's statement.

"There's a corn soup at the pantry. Dice some carrot, celery."

Gianna stood opposite the counter watching Jiyong struggle cutting the veggies. She can't stand it and went around beside Jiyong. "you were never in a kitchen have you?" she took another knife. "It's easy,"

"I'm embarrassed," Jiyong confessed.

"you never did this? even for your girlfriends?"

"We live at the dorm. We mostly eat take out," Jiyong defended himself.

Gianna just shrugged. She the stove to heat the sauce pan.

Jiyong stared at her in amazement. Cooking while her left arm is in cast. "Can you manage?" he asked.

"It's just a simple soup. Hand me the eggs please," she tried to cracked it at the sauce pan's lid but failed. "Ouch," she suddenly squirmed in pain but managed to threw the egg at the sink.

Jiyong was quick to come to her side and carried her to the couch.

Gianna didn't protest as she was still in pain. The pain was excruciating that she screamed and cried.

Jiyong panicked. "You want me to take you to the hospital?'

Gianna waved her hand indicating no.

"Do you want me to call your doctor?" Jiyong face was full of worry.

"I'll be fine. I haven't taken my meds yet that's why," She got up and popped in 3 meds.

"I told you." he scolded her. "You keep still and let me finish that soup and don't do anything. Don't even try to go out,"

Much that Gianna want to argue she just gritted her teeth.

"Hmm, this is surprisingly good," Jiyong tried the soup.

"Of course I was the one who made that," Gianna rolled her eyes.

"I did the cooking." Jiyong made a face.

"You don't even know how to dice a carrot,"

"You want to come to the table?" Jiyong set the bowl of soup at the dining table.

"You haven't answered my question yet. Why are you in my house?"  Gianna looked at GD directly.

"Uh...that. ahm..." Jiyong stammered. "how's the soup?"

"Don't change the topic,"  Gianna put down her spoon.

"Hmm, I want to see how you are doing?'

Gianna titled her head. "and why? we don't know each other to be concerned to start with,"

"Admit it you have 3 personalities," Jiyong wanted to evade the topic.

"3 personalities?" Gianna repeated.

"Gianna, Choi Ji Eun, Yoon Jae Shin," Jiyong made a hand count.

"You count that as 3 personalities? So you figured it. Those are just three names." Gianna laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Who's the real you?"

"Choi Ji Eun is a pen name..." Gianna paused. "Why am I telling you this? Let's go back to my question. What are you doing in my house?"

"I just made a soup for you," Jiyong joked.

Gianna leaned back. "this is hopeless." she murmured. "Ya, Kwon Jiyong, it's either you have a crush on me or you’re a y stalker, Which one?'

Jiyong was caught off guard. "I'm not a per..."

"You have a crush on me?" Gianna repeated. "Admit it," Gianna laughed. "ahh this is crazy. There's no way the pop idol Kwon Jiyong will like a fat and unattractive country girl,"

"Gianna, I.. mean... I didn't mean that. I just don't want my.."

"Ah shut up," Gianna walked to the veranda and tried to push the sliding door. She was struggling pushing it. Jiyong came to her side and helped. "I need to rest. Leave if you want to."

Gianna felt so tired and probably because of the medicine she just took made her drowsy. She put down the book and closed her eyes.

Jiyong watched her from where he was sitting. He walked out of the living room and saw Gianna sleeping peacefully at the hammock. "So carefree life. I wish I can do this as well." He covered her with a blanket and returned to the living room. He the TV to entertain himself.

Gianna's brows creased when she saw Jiyong sleeping at the couch. She shook her head. "tsk.tsk. You came here to sleep?" She went to her room and changed her clothes. She was about to close the door when she heard a phone ringing. It's Jiyong’s. She hesitated  if to answer or not. "Hello"

"Oh, hi," the person on the other line was surprised. " Min jee noona?"

"No, Jiyong is snoring in my couch. You might want to try to call him later,"

"Oh, ok. thank you," the other line hang up first.

Gianna left a note beside Jiyong phone and left the house.

"Oh !" Jiyong got up. He just realized he fell asleep. he ran outside to check Gianna. "Where did she.." he saw the post it note stuck in his cellphone. ‘out? Oh God!how stubborn,’ he muttered and smoothen himself and closed the door behind him.

 

“Hyung!Hyung!” Seungri ran to meet Ji yong half way. “Who is she?”

“She?” Jiyong was clueless and looked at the 3. “What’s this wacko talking?”

“Shouldn’t you be telling us something?” TOP put an arm around Jiyong.

“What are you guys talking about,” Jiyong was dragged to their waiting room.

“Hyung, I really admire you. You can get girls after girls,” seungri said grinning.

“Seungri, I am lost here,” Jiyong still have no idea what’s Seung ri’s talking.

“GD, we’re the one lost here,” Dae added.

“You were snoring in someone’s couch,”

“huh?” Jiyong can’t catch up.

“Hyung I called you earlier. A woman answered and said you are snoring in her couch. Who is she?” Seungri elaborated.

Jiyong turned red. “you called?”

“Hmm.”Seungri was excited to hear ji yong’s answer. “I thought it was min jee noona. Who is she?”

“Gianna.” Jiyong answered casually.

“Gianna?” Tae yang repeated. “A foreigner?”

“A Korean but I think she grew up overseas.” Jiyong answered and looked at TOP for rescue.

TOP got it and said. “Ah, let’s talk about this later.”

“Aish! TOP hyung,” Seung ri protested. “Jiyong hyung, who is Gianna?”

“A girl I want to marry. Satisfied?” Jiyong blurted out that made the 4 froze and looked at him at all once. “What?”

“Hyung, you just broke up with Min jee and now you’re talking about marriage?” Tae yang was the first to react.

Jiyong laughed. “Because Seungri won’t shut up. Let’s go”