a visit to Dolce Vita

One Of A Kind

 A view from Dolce Vita  pension.


"Ji, I can't reach Sun young. Just to let you guys know and won't be running around again looking for me, I'm going out of town." Gianna called Ji Eun.
"Again? Are you going overseas?" Ji Eun asked. "Are you going to the villa?"
"Maybe. I'll email my location. I need some time to think."
"Since when did you have time to think?" Ji Eun joked. "So you'll be celebrating your birthday alone again?"
"We'll party when I come back,"
"Let us know when you arrive at your destination."
"I will." she hang up and checked her GPS and started the car.
It had been the buzz and rage of the media and online portals since it opened. She checked it out and reserved a room.
She was greeted by an attendant and a valet. After checking in, she was ushered to her room. She booked the VIP room and was curious what it can offer. The suite was no joke. She read about it in the net but didn't pictured it would be that amazing. As an architect the first thing you check in a rest house is its design. She was amazed at the suite but wasn't impressed with the building design itself. She saw some flaws and uncoordinated things but still she was awed by the creation.
"What a good son," she thought and walked out of the room.
"Ah, miss, it was stated that you're booked for 3 days. Is there any particular things you need?"
"I don't think so." she answered politely. "Oh, is the owner in the site? I must say, I am impressed."
The attendant looked at her and whispered. "Jiyong's mom prepares breakfast as early as 5 am. You can catch a glimpse of her or might even get the chance to chat at that time. His dad takes Gaho and jolie for a walk in the evening."
"Oh, thanks." She continued to roam around.

After dinner, Gianna changed to training clothes and went outside for a run. She already studied the area earlier. She took her cellphone with her in case she gets lost.
"Hello," she greeted the man walking the dogs.
"Hello. Are you having a good time running?" the man asked.
"Yeah. it's a good to breath fresh evening air and be away from the city," Gianna slowed down to match the old man's pace.
"You're from Seoul" Gianna nodded. "I understand you. How do you like your suite?"
"Oh my God! It's awesome. I can't believe there's this place hidden outside the city," Gianna can't hide her excitement. I wonder who designed this,"
The man's facial expression changed. "There was this man I always wanted to get to design something for my boy. Sadly I haven't had the chance and he passed away,"
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that," Gianna made a slight bow. "Architect or an engineer?"
The mad made a sad smile. "He's a brilliant architect. One of Korea's top Architect. He was even sought out from abroad. You're young to know him."
"I'm not that young," Gianna protested.
"You looks so young. You look younger than my boy. By the way, what do you do? I see that you're not my son's fan. Most of our guest were fans and you don't look like one."
"I am an architect." Gianna answered. "I was fed up with my boss and I need rest. I saw this on the top search."
"An architect? Hmmm, you might know the person I am talking then. For sure he was mentioned in your class. Have you came across with architect Yoon Goon So?"
Gianna made a sudden stop.
"It's a pity he died young,"
"oh," Gianna don't know how to respond.
"Are you Ok?" the man suddenly got worried. Gianna became pale and her pace slowed. "You look tired. I think you should rest now."
"I guess. I drove all the way here. It was nice meeting you," Gianna jogged away. 'He knows my dad?' Gianna wanted to know more details.
She showered and enjoyed the view from her bedroom. She the music and Jiyong's Missing You filled the room. The song suddenly made her miss her parents.
She purposely got up early and went to the kitchen to meet Jiyong's mom. "Morning," she said softly.
Jiyong's mom was surprised someone was up early and is in the kitchen. "You need something?"
"Can I get a glass of milk. I'm going for a run," Gianna asked politely.
"Finally a real vacationer. Our guest just come to stalk our son. You're not a fan are you?"
"Oh, actually no. I bumped your site in the net and I decided to come," she lied. "It's really refreshing here," she gulped the milk and set the glass on the sink. "Thank you,"
Jiyong's mom followed Gianna with her eyes. 'I wish all guest are like her. They just come to relax and destress.' she sighed.
"mom, the guest we have in the VIP suite. Can you make her a special breakfast?" her husband said.
"VIP? Any reason why she gets's special attention?"
"Well, I just think because she's really here to relax,"
"Oh. maybe's she's the one who just left for a run,"
"Again? I bumped into her outside last night running,"
"I guess, she's really stressed out and need this break," Ji yong's mom guessed.
"She said she's an architect but she's young to be one,"Ji yong's dad added.
"I'll make sure to make something when she come back." she returned to what she had been preparing.

'Yoon Jae Shin. happy birthday,' Gianna shouted as she neared the lake. 'mommy, what do you think? Do you like me to date him?' She continued and walked back to the suite.
She was drying her hair when the door was rang.
An attendant appeared with a tray. "The boss asked me to bring this to you," the girl was so polite.
"Oh thank you. I was about to come down. Thanks." she took the tray from the girl and grabbed some bills from her purse and gave it to the girl. The girl left full of smile. Gianna set the tray on the counter. "Nice service," she opened the tray. She was taken by surprise and the cover just hung in the air. "how did..." she remembered the reservation. They might have caught her birthdate in there. She sat down and slowly drained the seaweed soup. Tears just fell. Her mom never failed to prepare seaweed soup every morning on her birthday. "mommy. I miss you so much,"
She took the tray down after finishing her breakfast. She found the couple taking the 2 dogs upstairs. She caught up with them. "Ahm, thank you very much for the breakfast. I really appreciate it," she bowed.
"You should have told us today's your birthday. We could have prepared something special.Any one else coming?" Jiyong's mom asked.
Gianna smiled. "I celebrate my birthdays alone. That's one reason why I came to your pension."
Jiyong's dad just nodded. "Oh, if there's anything that you need, just ask our staff. We're taking the puppies to our son's suite. Our son asked us to take a photo of his dog in his suite."
"I heard about the suite. Can I come and see it?" Gianna was reluctant to say it.
The couple looked at each other. Jiyong's mom spoke. "Ahm, we don't really allow guest in there but I think Ji yong won't mind it,"
Suite Crayon is a knock out. It emphasized GDragon's personality.
Gianna took a photo with the dogs and thanked the couple" I'll be checking out later. Thank you for your service. I'll definitely be back and maybe bring my bestfriends,"

GD head out early to Gianna's house to surprise her on her birthday as they are flying to Japan in the evening. GD found the house empty. He called her bestfriends but both don't have any idea where she went. Ji Eun told him that she emailed them that she arrived at her destination safely.
GD can't and don't have time to go to the curves which he's guessing where she went. He just left the gift in her bed and left the house.
"This dome tour will be a great experience," Taeyang said while doing his moves.
"This is one of the best!"Dae sung added.
"Hey GD, you look disgruntled since we left Seoul." TOP observed.
GD just smiled and it didn't escape Seung ri.
"Hyung, are you ok? Are you sick or something?" Seung ri was worried.
"I"m fine. Don't worry about me. Let's give our best ok," GD got up and left them.
TOP looked at the 3.
"No idea," Tae yang spread his 2 arms.
"Probably just tense with the performance tonight," Dae sung said.
"Holy smokes! that was awesome!"Seung ri plopped to the couch. They just finished the second show in Osaka.
"Is everybody thinking of flying back tomorrow?" Dae sung asked.
"I'm going to a show tomorrow." Seung ri answered.
"GD, have you heard from Gianna?" Ji was on the phone.
Ji yong made a sign and left the group. "No. Any news from her?"
"I think she's back in Seoul. She had an update in her blog. I think she went out vacationing somewhere."
"Oh great. can you send me her blogsite?"
"I'll sms you," Ji hang up.
Ji yong returned to the lounge room and grabbed the laptop. He keyed in the site Ji Eun sent. Soon as the site opened, Ji yong face changed and was flabbergasted. He scrolled down and was utterly speechless.
"Oh, Gianna noona?" Dae sung was behind Jiyong.
"waaa, hyung Jiyong is madly inlove. I never saw him browse blogs," Seung ri commented.
"Is thisfor real?" Tae yang asked.
Jiyong grabbed his phone instead of answering Tae yang. "Jae,"
"Huh?" Gianna was surprised with the call. Jiyong never called her Jae.
"Jae, were you at the pension?" Jiyong's voice was super soft and gentle.
"How did you know? Did your parents called you?"
"I know everything about my property," Jiyong answered. "Why didn't you tell me? I should had let you stay at my suite,"
"well it was a buzz on the net and I thought I should give a shot and I got a reservation at the VIP suite. Oh, your parents are super nice. Don't get mad at them, they let me in to your suite."
"Did you introduce yourself to them?"
"No. Listen, I am in the middle of something. I have to hang up."
"o k. Goodnight," Jiyong hang up and went back to the lounge room.
"Ya, hyung, you even browse on Gianna noona's blogsite. Are you inlove?" Seung ri teased.
"I think he fell inlove with Gianna," Dae sung added.
"I'm going to bed," GD made a move to walked out.
Top followed him out. "so I think I lost. Should we drink for your victory?"
"We haven't talked about it yet. I'm going to see her tomorrow and get a definite answer."
"Let me remind you, Miss Yoon is not an easy person. You might want to reconsider. It's not that because I want her but, she always lived peacefully. Having a relationship with her will completely change her."
"that's why she's hesitant for us to date. She said it will be an abnormal relationship."
"For sure she wants to date normally and go out like normal people." TOP said.
"I know but I want to give it a shot."
"Please. I am begging you, don't make this relationship a waste," TOP gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Have a good sleep,"
"Thanks. Good night. See you tomorrow," Jiyong closed the door and checked his phone. He smiled at the photo sitting in his inbox. "whoooo!" he shouted.

 

Have a good night!