mischievous friend

One Of A Kind

 

“Mr. Kim! It’s not because you worked for my father gives you the right to boss around me,” Gianna was mad when her boss told her to finish the project.

“I need to present the first draft next week,” Her boss said.

“Were you notified that I was in an accident last week and I can’t use my left hand,”

“I know. I know. But I need that next week.”

“You won’t get it next week,” Gianna said firmly.

“that could get you fired,” her boss threatened.

“Then fire me. I am going to sue you for using my designs and firing me. Let’s see who will get the loss this time,” Gianna challenged.

“Don’t try me. It’s not because you’re Mr. Yoon’s daughter that I’ll give you special treatment.” Mr Kim retaliated.

“Fine. Let the battle begin and oh, let me give you a heads up, I am withdrawing all my designs from all the project. Let me remind you, we didn’t sign any contract and I can just withdraw those all.”

Mr Kim suddenly felt defenseless. “You won’t dare,”

“You know I can do it,”

“Yoon Jae Shin, you’re not serious are you?”

“And you? How serious are you? You want me to make a contract?”

“Go home and rest. Come back when you can work properly,” Mr. Kim ended the discussion.

“I am having my lawyer draw the contract and sent it here tomorrow,” Gianna gathered her stuff and grabbed her purse. “Don’t dare to make a move or you will regret it,”

 

Gianna went out to the mall to empty her head. She knew Mr Kim was being pressured and he’s pushing it to her.

She decided to visit her best friend. She bought cake and coffee. Her best friend work at a TV station as an editor. That the reason why they still close to each other. They both want quiet space at their work.

“Gianna!”

“Ji !!” both hugged each other. “Ya, have you been eating lately?” she scolded.

“Don’t give me that scolding. Are you dating someone? You drastically lost weight,” Ji Eun teased.

“I was told I am fat and unattractive,” Gianna said casually.

“What?! Who the told you that?” Ji Eun flared.

“Oh, that person,” Gianna pointed at the screen next to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun’s brows creased. “huh? Who?”

“Kim Ji Eun, can I copy this part?” Gianna played the episode Ji Eun was editing.

“Yoon Jae Shin, that's bigbang. I am not sure if you even know them,”

“I met 3 of them,”

“Ha?! No way? Seriously?” Ji Eun was surprised."Not Tae yang," Ji Eun became excited.

"You like him? Ya, Kim Ji Eun! How come I don't know this," Gianna made a fierce look at her best friend.

"Does it matter? You will be babbling of you don't care anyways," Ji Eun turn her back. "hey, who did you met?' she turned back to Gianna.

"hmm, TOP, a real good looking, the kind Dae sung and the total jerk GDragon,"

Ji eun chuckled. "and it's GD who told you you're fat and unattractive, I assume. Wait till he sees you,"

"he didn't recognized me when we bumped each other thelast time," Jae Shin played with the mouse.

"and?" Ji Eun was anxious to hear what happened next.

"I'll kick his the next time I see him," Gianna didn't tell her about Ji yong's visit to her house.

"Uhh!" Ji Eun went back to her desk and played the tape again. "I didn't know GD could be that jerk. How did you met him"

"at the villa. He was at the next door and crashed at my birthday moment,"

"huh? that's.."

"yeah. yeah."

"They were here yesterday and I overheard Seungri and Dae sung mentioned GD getting married." Ji Eun said.

"Good luck to the girl," Gianna said and they both laughed. "So tell me, when did this Tae yang thing started?"

"Blame Choi Sun Young," Ji Eun made a face.

"Huh? and what does Sun Young got to do with your falling inlove?"

"she called me when she saw Dae sung was a regular at a show in our network. She asked me for favors. And I met Tae yang instead. OMG! I could have died when he shook my hand and flashed a killer smile"

"Ohhhh... creepy."  Gianna  hugged herself. "Are you the Kim Ji Eun that I know?"

"Duh!" Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "hey, let's go see Choi Sun Young next week,"

"her birthday is coming up. Let's have a party at the shop." Gianna suggested.

"It's our 24th years living in this earth. let's make it special. At least we managed to pull you out on your birthday," Ji Eun said.

"So Sun Young likes Dae sung? If I have known I could have asked for an autograph last time."

"I got a his autograph and I'm going to give on her birthday." Ji Eun was excited.

"I'll probably will get her a ticket to an opera."

"And we will all end up watching," Ji eun continued and they laughed.

Sun Young gave Gianna an opera ticket on her recent birthday. Ji Eun bought another set and the three went to see the show.

"I love when we do this idiotic things at our age." Ji Eun said. "You got to go. I'll be scolded when someone finds you here,"

"You're coming to my house for a week. Don't forget that," Gianna reminded her.

"Like I forgot. Hey, you didn't go to work did you?"

"If he's not your uncle, I have kicked his ," Gianna left.

 

"Oh, Miss Choi, how are you?" TOP claimed the seat across Gianna,

Gianna smiled. "I'm doing good, so far. Thank you for granting my request,"

"Oh..it's totally ok. I heard about your accident. How are you managing with that?" TOP pointed her casted arm. "I should have paid you a visit earlier to thank you but I was busy recently,"

"Ahm, if it's not too much to ask. ahm.." Gianna became hesitant. Unsure to ask TOP the favor.

"Come on it's ok. don't look at me as TOP. I'm Choi Seung Hyun. See we even have the same last name. Imagine me as your big brother,"

Gianna became comfortable for a bit. "Big brother. That's nice to hear. I guess I can call you oppa. I never had brother," she smiled broadly for the first time infront of TOP.

"Oppa? That would be great' TOP looked amused.

"OK Great!" she put her palms together. "hmm. it's " Gianna explained the situation to him and asked for his help.

"That's not hard to do. If I have to drag Dae I will." TOP smirked.

"Really? Oh, so I will email you the details." Gianna can't hide how happy she was.

"Does she like only Dae sung and not Bigbang?' TOP asked hesitantly.

"Of course she likes the group but she loves Dae sung. Were you disappointed it wasn't you?" Gianna laughed.

"A bit." TOP grimaced. "and you? Do you like Bigbang?'

Gianna looked out to the window and pursed her lips. "uh..."

"Comeon, who among us do you like the best?"

"Don't kill me but... I didn't know about your group until our meeting,"

TOP was beyond shock and  nearly fell of his chair. He looked at Gianna. "I was told you were the one who chose the cast."

Gianna nodded.

"For real? And you don't have any idea about us?"

"I was in my own world and besides I have no interest on whatsoever idols. I find them hypocrite and self centered." Gianna blurted out.

"How about now you met me and Dae?" TOP asked.

"I don't know. hey thanks, I'll email you." Gianna got up.

 

"This is new?" Seung ri said. They gathered at the lounge. TOP visited the dorm to see the boys.

"I've favor to ask,"

"ohhhh," seungri started to dominate the conversation. "Is it a girl's thing? I knew it."

"Seriously TOP?" Tae yang said.

Top explained everything to the boys.

"whoaaa! Dae sung!" Seung ri yelled. "when will I get to be picked?"

"So you're telling us that we are all going despite the fact that only Dae was the only one invited?" GD asked.

TOP nodded. "It's a bithday party and she likes bigbang. Miss Choi asked for Dae to make a surprise for her bestfriend,"

"Hang on TOP," GD raised his hand. "Miss Choi? You mean the author of your movie?"

"yeah. You have a problem?"

"No nothing. When is the party?" GD asked.

"Next saturday. I know we have a taping that day. I told Miss Choi our availability and she will make the arrangement."

"Are we supposed to bring something?" Dae asked.

"You should," Seungri answered Dae sung. "You should be bringing flowers"

"Since it's supposed to be Dae sung only. We should bring some food," TOP stressed.

"Hyung," Seung ri looked at TOP. "Is there something going on between you and Miss Choi? I haven't seen her yet but uhmm this isn't the first time you mentioned her name,"

"Ohhh..." Tae yang elbowed TOP. "no denials,"

"I am just doing a favor and granting someone's wish." TOP got up. "don't get the idea of me and Miss Choi. She might kill me. Jiyong, you're coming right?"

"Oh..yeah. yeah." Ji yong got up as well and followed TOP out. "She asked you? When did you met?"

"The director called and set up the meeting. I thought it was something big. I was bit hesitant at first but after hearing the story I agreed to do it. Why? You don't like it?'

"No. no." Jiyong waved his hand. "Does she know about the blood donation?'

"I don't think so and that I don't have any intention to tell her," TOP answered. "You're coming to the party right?"

"I guess. I have to clear my sked first,"

"OK, see you tomorrow," TOP waved and left.