TOP dominates

One Of A Kind

"Ji, can you pick me up at the airport at 5?"

"huh? I thought we're coming over this weekend,"

"I think I had a relapse," Gianna said in soft voice.

"Are... When did it happened?" Ji's voice suddenly rose and full of worries. "where are you? are you sure you can fly in that condition?"

"I think yesterday. The hotel management informed me of broken vase when I came back from the site. I can't remember any broken vase."

"tell me exactly what happened. What upset you? Did uncle have something to do?"

"I am not really sure about that but I know I came back to the hotel with Ji yong."

"Ji yong? You mean GD?" Ji looked at Ji yong.

"Oh,"

"Are you sure you can fly back? I'll ask someone to come and get you," Ji was dead worried.

"I'll be fine. Just pick me up at five,"

"Ok. Let any flight attendant know about your condition," Ji hung up and looked at Ji yong directly.

Ji Eun called Ji yong right away after she saw the show that Ji yong announced of her girlfriend. The way he described her didn't escaped Ji eun's sharp eye.

"Before I go with the reason why I asked you to meet me. Were you with Gianna 2 days ago?"

"Oh, yeah. I met her in Taiwan. She helped me with this," Ji yong lifted her finger.

"were you at her hotel?" Ji yong nodded. "Did you by chance saw her broke a vase or something?'

Ji yong looked at Ji eun closely. "We had a little argument about marriage and then she received a call from Mr. Kim I think. That's what I've heard. I think it her boss. She asked me to leave and as I was leaving I heard a crash from inside. I ran back and saw her staring at the broken vase. She then walked to her bed as if nothing happened. I left her sleeping and came back here."

"She had a relapse," Ji eun said in a worried voice.

"a relapse?"

Ji Eun nodded. "She started having it after the accident with her parents. She tends to forget what happened. According to the doctor, it's triggered either by stress, anger, excessive exhaustion, pressure. I'm not sure what triggered it this time. I'm going to her boss and you, you stay put until I figured out about this. What were you discussing that it went to marriage?"

"I called her sweetie in front of few people and she introduced me as her fiance in return. When we went back to the hotel I dared her to get married and she dared me back if I can do it. Then the call came."

"Until she comes back, I am not going to release that interview. Answer me honestly. Do you really want to marry Gianna or it's just for your Album promotion?"

Ji Yong went speechless.

"Once she finds out you're the cause of her relapse she won't leave you alone."

"Is that what usually happens when she have relapse?" Ji yong asked in curiosity.

"she haven't had any relapse for the past 2 years. When ever she's stressed out she takes refuge at the villa. The last time she had the relapse was worst. This is kinda mild as she was able to get herself back in a day. Back to my question, are you toying with my best friend? Because if you're not serious, it's better you leave her alone."

Ji yong let out a deep sigh. "I like her,”

Ji eun laughed. “It’s not funny Mr. Kwon Ji Yong. Before you release another statement about your girlfriend, let me clear this up. Ah, were there media present when you both exchanging sweety-nothing?”

“There were some photographers but I’m not sure if someone caught up.” Ji yong answered.

“ahhh!” Ji Eun held her head with her two hands. "we're in big trouble. Who were there when the introductions were made?"

"well, there was only one present. She calls her unni. She speaks korean well but she doesn't look like one. I think her name is Jasmine."

"Jasmine?" Ji tried to remember where she heard the name. "oh... Jasmine Chen. I think I heard her mentioned that name. I'll give you a call later. "She grabbed her purse. "Shut your mouth about this girlfriend -marriage thing" she left.

 

"Ok. Start from the beginning," Ji Eun started. They went straight to Sun young's house. "From the time you arrived in Taiwan till you called me."
"Everything was fine. Jasmine's friend gave me a ticket to watch a show but she didn't show up due to some emergency at the hospital. It turned out that Ji yong was guest in the show. He had a small accident and I had to call Jasmine unni to find a private hospital for him. He was admitted to where Angela unni was working and I was in his suite for the whole night."
"You...You took care of him the whole night?" Sun Young said in disbelief. "Ok.Ok. You don't have to admit it infront of us. You and Ji yong are an item. Just don't let the media know of your life would be a mess,"
"Item? Ya..."
Ji Eun cut her. "Go on. we're trying to figure out how you had the relapse,"
"I went to the ground breaking of the hospital. I remember Ji yong calling. After the ground breaking we left for the reception. Ji yong suddenly appeared and called me sweetie infront of Jasmine unni. I introduced him to unni as a fiancé in retaliation."
"How did he react?" Sun young asked in curiosity.
"Like nothing. He dropped me to my hotel and he dared me for a marriage,"
"Marriage? You mean, you marrying him?" Sun young tried to catch up. Gianna nodded. "Holy ! Are you out of your mind?"
"I remember answering a phone call and that's it. I woke up in the morning and went ot the site as usual. I was caught up by the management in the evening and informed that they need a thorough cleaning in my room because of a broken glass. I didn't asked for further details and just decided to come home,"
"Ok.Ok. I'll talk to uncle and get you to rest for a while," Ji raised.
"You're probably exhausted. help me at the shop" Sun Young added. "I need a hand next week. My doctor said I have to start the theraphy."
Gianna wanted to protest but she sure knew that it would be useless. It's one against 2.

"How are you?" Gianna offered TOP a hand shake as soon as she arrived. She invited TOP for a dinner.
"I'm good." TOP accepted tha hand shake and motioned her to sit down. "So, I presume this is not another favor," He smiled. Gianna felt suddenly conscious. TOP's smile just shot her heart. It's her weakness. The dimples.
"Oh no. no." Gianna was quick to response. "Hmm. shall we order first?" she opened the menu book.
"I already checked the menu. I'll have grilled beef." TOP said.
"Oh. I'll have the grilled chicken." she signaled the waiter and gave their order. She opened her purse and set the box in front of TOP.
"What's this?" TOP suddenly became conscious and looked around. He's afraid someone might spot him receiving something. He slowly opened the box and looked at Gianna with the shocked expression. "What is this? Are you.."
"You saved my life with your blood. It's a right thing to thank you. What? It's bad?"
"No. No I mean... What did you say? save you?" TOP was confused and wasn't sure what was
Gianna talking. "Blood donor."
"Oh." TOP went red. "How did you know?"
"Of course I have to talk to my doctor. Why? Why you didn't you tell me the last time we saw each other?"
"uhm... I thought it's not that important," TOP was hesitant to answer. "Well it doesn't really matter. You were the author of my movie so it's just the right thing to help you,"
"Hmmm. OK. I hope you like my thank you gift," Gianna smiled.
"Oh my God! This is awesome. I never had like this in my life. How did you know I like this?" "I researched and asked your manager," Gianna answered with a wicked smile.
"Oh, so you know that I'm not the only donor,"
"Oh, I already did my obligation to Ji yong. we're even." Gianna made a side glance. Avoiding TOP's gaze. "Ah, there's one more thing you need to know. My name is not Choi Ji Eun. That name is a combination of my two bestfriend's name. My name is Yoon Jae shin" Gianna extended her hand for a hand shake.
TOP accepted the handshake. "Yoon Jae Shin?"

"I know. I know. It's kind of a masculine name that's why an unni gave me an english name. You can call me Gianna," she smiled.

"Gianna?" TOP repeated softly trying to recall where did he heard it.

"Ok, before our food will be serve, let me be quick." she switched topic "I am writing another story and I personally picked you to be the lead. There will be an audition of course and you have to do it but I have the edge to choose. Besides I am writing the story based on your character." Gianna handed TOP her ipad for the plot.

"Miss Choi..I mean miss Yoon, is there a particular reason why you chose me?"

"Uhm, you fit the characteristic of the lead. Cold yet lovable and soft inside. You don't like it?"

"It's not that but wouldn't that be unfair to other prospect?" TOP said.

"You could say that but we're doing an audition and you have the edge. I am telling you this so you have an idea of your schedule after your concert tour."

"I appreciate that you picked, really appreciate it. I promise I will treat you once I secure the lead,"

"I heard that and I am not cheap when it comes to freebies," Gianna said wickedly.

"Jeju?" TOP teased.

"Can I really choose?"

"Uhm, yeah but after I am officially selected to take the lead." TOP laughed.

"OK. Brace yourself. It's not gonna be cheap nor easy,"

"Well, you gave me job,"

 

"Are you and Gianna dating?" TOP asked GD on their way to the President's office.

GD turned to him faster than a lightning. "Gianna?"

"hmm. Yoon Jae Shin."

"How did...."

"We had dinner yesterday and gave me a thank you gift for being a blood donor. She said you already had yours. She told me her real name. How long have you known?" TOP was a bit bitter.

"I met her before you did. I didn't know he was a writer until I saw your play book. I learned about her real name when she had the accident. I was restless and had to see her."

"TOP hyung!" Seung ri, Tae yang and Dae sung entered the room.

As they walked towards the office. Two people were walking out from the president's office towards the lounge.

"Gianna," TOP and Ji yong said at the same time.

"Huh? Choi Ji Eun?" Dae got up and walked through the glass window.

Seung ri who was busy reading a magazine turned. "TOP hyung!" He ran past Jiyong who whose hand were at the door knob. "Ah, ah," Seung ri  used his leg to stop the door from opening. "Whoaa, wait here a minute?"

TOP and Ji yong stayed silent.

"That was Choi Ji Eun noona right,?" Dae answered.

"Dae hyung, are you sure? I think I heard both of them said different name something," Seung ri said.

Dae sung looked at TOP and Ji yong who were still silent measuring what's going to happen.

"Hyung," Seung ri still looking sharply at TOP. "Dae said she's Choi Ji Eun and you called her Gianna. "What is going in here?"

"Ahm," Ji yong started but TOP interrupted.

"She's the writer of my previous movie. Her name is Yoon Jae Shin and goes by the name Gianna."

"Gianna? huh?" Seung ri snickered. "Now it reminds me. Wasn't she the one you slept with," he looked at Ji yong.

"Ya! Seung Ri!" Ji yong yelled.

"what?" Seung ri's voice raised as well. "Isn't she the girl who answered your phone and said you were sleeping in her couch."

"Enough. Enough." Tae yang intervened. "We'll talk about this after we meet the president and both of you definitely have explaining to do," He sat between TOP and Ji yong.

"Hyung..." Seung ri started to complain.

Everybody went silent after TOP finished explaining things. Seung ri's eyes darted from TOP to Ji yong. Tae yang just kept nodding his head and Dae still kinda lost.

"So, Ji yong Hyung had been seeing Miss Choi.. no, Gianna for some time," Seung ri put her chin on his palm and stared at Ji yong.

"If you mean seeing like we were going out. No. we met several time and well she hates me to pieces," Ji yong ssaid.

"Huh?" Dae raised his brows. "Who would hate someone like GD?"

"Someone named Yoon Jae Shin," Ji yong just laughed.

"I still can't get this," Tae yang got up and picked up the magazine Seung ri left at the couch.

"Hyuung!" Seung ri wanted to talk more and started acting like a kid.

"What's going on here?" The president came in.

"Oh, seung ri's acting like a kid. I think he got dumped." Ji yong was quick to answer.

"Ya Ji yong hyung, that's too much. You're the one...." Dae covered Seung ri's mouth with his hands.

"OK. boys, a producer offered a project.  I already accepted it and we'll have to fit it in your schedule." the pres started. "we just signed the contract a while ago. It's kind of pretty big. Their sponsors are big companies."

"Uh, what's the movie about?" Dae sung raised his hand,

"It's a suspense thriller," the president answered. " I  saw the plot. It's pretty interesting."

"mr. president, it's a suspense thriller. How can I fit in the role. TOP hyung may but me?" Seung ri started acting like a spoiled brat again.

"Seung ri, your role fits you and so does everybody. The producer approached me with all your character on mind. I think the writer had been watching and following you. "

"Is the writer by chance Miss Choi Ji Eun?" Dae sung asked in curiosity.

"uh, that I have no idea. I just dealt with the producer and the director," the president answered. "Oh, Ji yong, I know you made the rule but it's different this time. We need to promote more and this movie will be subtitled and will be shown in selected countries."

"Oh wow! This is something. When can we see the story line?" Tae yang was beyond curious. "I am excited for the turn out of this movie."

"And oh, while Tae yang's busy with his solo album, I had another offer for TOP to do drama. Dae sung, we have to talk for your solo album as well. Seung ri, you're going to Japan and stay there until the movie shooting starts. Ji yong will focus on launching a line of fashion. So basically everybody will be busy before the movie shooting starts." The president told the group.

 

"sir, I applied for English tutorials. Can I stay in Korea and go for English lesson instead?" Seung ri pouted.

 

"You can have the english tutorial even in Japan. I'll find you someone to teach you there," the president answered.

 

"No. No. I already have someone in mind," Seung ri giggled.

"Are you dating a foreigner?" TOP asked.

"Ha? Ya. Hyung, I want to learn english. Haven't you seen how we struggled speaking in english in our tour. I need to learn more,"

"Sir, Seung ri is dating a foreigner," TOP insisted.

"Anyways," the president stopped Seung ri and TOP's bickering. "You're schedules will be arranged after you complete this tour. I'll have the script on hand probably next month. The producers are checking the sites."

 

 "Hello mr. Choi," Gianna addressed TOP formally when they met at the coffee shop.

"How are you Miss Yoon Jae shin," TOP greeted back formally and they both laughed.

"I was meaning to call you when you called. I'm sure you heard from your president. I presented a drama to the same producer and he was impressed. Well, he asked me if I have a lead cast on mind. I told him you fit the character."

"Ahm, aren't you giving me  lot of privileges?"

"Well if you don't want, I can find another actor,"  Gianna sound a bit disappointed.

"Oh no. no. I would love to."

Gianna's phone rang. It's GD."yes?where am I? I am having a coffee with the gorgeous TOP. I'll get back to you after I'm done with my business." she hang up. "sorry about that. So where were we? Ah, yeah, so did the group agreed to do the movie?"

"We don't have a choice. The president already signed the contract. I know GD  kinda don't like it but he can't do anything. Oh, we were told the script isn't ready yet though. What's the story about?" TOP leaned a bit forward.

Gianna suddenly felt conscious and leaned back. "It's some kind of a revenge, full of action. Each character has their own descriptive role. As for you I made you into a funny, easy going person."

TOP's brows creased. "easy going? are you kidding me,"

"Well, I had all your characters into opposite in the movie. Let's see who can pull it off."

"Aren't you a little evil?" TOP rolled his eyes.

Gianna shrugged. "I get those all the time. Ah, take a look at this," she hand TOP her tablet.

TOP skimmed through the plot. "And am I starring in here? The lead male character is an aspiring photographer and have a very complex characteristic. This drama, I completely gave everything to the producer. I just picked you to star and the rest, they will chose."

"Haven't you considered GD to star in this drama?"

"Nah, I'm not sure about it. Maybe not this story. Hey have you met the super juniors?"

"Yeah. Cool kids."

"I met some of them and one of them is annoying.I haven't heard any of their song yet. Are they good?"

"Uh, be the judge yourself. I don't want to say yes and you wouldn't find them good,"

 

"Oh for heaven's sake, why do I have to wake up early on this cold saturday morning," she grumbled. Gianna was called in to be one of the panel of judges for the audition of the cast on the drama she wrote. The audition starts at 7 am. She didn't bother to dress up. She arrived in training suit and a coat. She didn't care about her appearance.

There were lots of talents along the lobby. She felt elated that she was the writer of the drama.

"Who do you think will get the lead?"

"I saw TOP of Bigbang came in,"

"Kim Hee Cheol of Super junior as well,"

"This drama looks pretty good. Top idols were tapped to audition."

"Of course it's Myriad production and Lee Seung Go had been working with the writer Choi Ji Eun who I haven't seen yet."

"I've heard she's really good. The recent movie Lee Seung Go produce, Moonlight chase. It ammased million,"

Gianna overheard the conversation at the elevator.

"hello Mr. Lee," she shook hand with Lee Seung Go. "Are we all set?"

"We're just waiting for you," Lee Seung Go said.

"I'm sorry. I'm not used to waking up early on saturday,"

"I understand. So we'll have the meeting right away after the audition and the Dream Five that you mentioned are they coming?"

"Not today. I will talk t their manager and ask her if we can have them in few scenes."

"As you wish miss. Let's get in."

 Gianna and Lee Seung Go didn't join the panel. They stayed at the side observing.

"Isn't that Kim Hee Cheol of Super junior? What is he auditioning for?" Gianna pointed.

"Ah, for the supporting character. I'm not sure yet but we will discuss after the audition." Lee Seung Go answered. "I think he's pretty good. I am putting my card on him,"

Gianna just shrugged. Just then TOP came striding."The story is done but the script have to be proof read. I think it'll be out next week and we're going to have a meeting by then,"

"Hey, be honest with me. Why are you doing this favors to me?" TOP asked after sipping his coffee.

"Hmmmm, I answered that question before didn't I?"

"Well, I'm not still convinced."

"well, let's see, you impressed me with your performance on the first movie we worked with. And oh, I want that treat!" Gianna laughed.

"Oh that's a lame answer. Do you by chance have a crush on me?" TOP asked straightly in the eye.

Gianna blushed.

"You like me don't you?"

Gianna snickered. "Don't be ridiculous. I like you as an artist but as a man, I like Tae yang better"

"Ouch! You don't have to say it," TOP held his chest acting like hurting.

"I have to run," Gianna checked her watch. "I'll see you at the meeting,"

"Sure. sure. Hey, don't work too much,"

Gianna looked at him. "If I won't work hard, are you going to support me financially?" TOP went silent. "say hello to everybody." she left.

She ran to catch the elevator and was panting to get in.

"Oh, Gianna?"

Gianna turned her head where the voice came from and was surprised to see Hui cheol."Oh, hi!" she made short wave.

"What are you doing here?" Hui Cheol move next to her.

"Work but you can say pleasure as well and you? Ah.... audition,"

"how did you know?" Hui Cheol was surprised how Gianna knew about the audition.

"Congratulations," Gianna said instead of answering his question.

"Huh?" Hui Cheol was lost. He was about to ask more but the elevator opened and Gianna stepped out.